/* */

PDA

View Full Version : US Troops can't aim

Salah ud Deen
09-26-2005, 04:43 AM
http://www.commondreams.org/headlines05/0925-02.htm

US Forced to Import Bullets from Israel as Troops Use 250,000 for Every Rebel Killed

Very funny article. 250,000 bullets per "rebel." I'm glad to see the US's 500 billion dollar war budget is paying off. ;D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Samee
09-29-2005, 08:07 PM
LOL ;)

They can't compare with that Iraqi sniper who would get a head shot in one attempt in ANY way.

azim
09-29-2005, 08:14 PM
Well either the troops are blind. Or the 'rebels' are superhuman. Or the extra 249,999 bullets are hitting innocent civillians.

YamahaR1
09-30-2005, 11:48 AM
In case many of you did not realize, military personnel must train outside of the battle arena so that they are prepared when they do fight. In addition to keeping our own military trained, we are also training the Iraqis. All ammunition was not used in fighting.

The article states "The Department of Defense's increased requirements for small- and medium-caliber ammunitions have largely been driven by increased weapons training requirements....."

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
meknesi
09-30-2005, 11:55 AM
we know what they are using the bullets for killing innocent people, so justifying that its for training purposes is and if u truly believe that then u need to wake up.

MetSudaisTwice
09-30-2005, 12:08 PM
salam
i think using even one bullet is wrong, and there should be no weapons in this world anyway
if there was no weapons then there would be no battles and wars
wasalam

Ummu Amatullah
09-30-2005, 12:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
i think using even one bullet is wrong, and there should be no weapons in this world anyway
wasalam
Asallama Alaikum brother I'm sure we all would want that very much,but it's unlikely to happen.

MetSudaisTwice
09-30-2005, 12:17 PM
salam
i know sis that is unlikely but if only if it was like that
wasalam

YamahaR1
09-30-2005, 08:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by meknesi
we know what they are using the bullets for killing innocent people, so justifying that its for training purposes is and if u truly believe that then u need to wake up.
Really? How do you know? Have you seen this?

I am quite awake. I just don't subscribe to the notion that our military shoots innocent people for sport.

Mankind have used stones to kill another human being. Whether it is a man made weapon or something from nature, people always have and always will use weapons to subdue and kill others.

Malaikah
10-01-2005, 09:46 AM
YamahaR1
i have seen footage, terrible footage, of iraqis being shoot for sport... civilains too.. and i suppose that the disgusting images released from that prison in iraq (i cant recall the exact name) can also be somehow justified by your logic?

Bass
10-01-2005, 10:23 AM
it doesnt matter who they kill with those bullets cos at the end of the day they'll get away wiv it

Bass
10-01-2005, 10:26 AM
I've jus read in the papers yesterday that soldiers are killing then photographing muslim iraqis and trading it on the net for free p**n

Samee
10-01-2005, 08:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bass
I've jus read in the papers yesterday that soldiers are killing then photographing muslim iraqis and trading it on the net for free p**n
!

May Allah curse those people.

imaad_udeen
10-06-2005, 05:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bass
And you should believe everything you read...

:-[

Far7an
10-06-2005, 06:17 PM
Assalamu alaikum
format_quote Originally Posted by Samiullah
!

May Allah curse those people.
May Allah guide them, and us, aameen.

muslimrebel
10-08-2005, 04:14 PM
inshallah allah will focus the aim of the mujahideen so dat they can hit the enemies and inshallah allah will worsen the filthy dogs military

imaad_udeen
10-08-2005, 06:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimrebel
inshallah allah will focus the aim of the mujahideen so dat they can hit the enemies and inshallah allah will worsen the filthy dogs military
It looks like they could use some help in that department, they kill too many children.

Far7an
10-08-2005, 06:07 PM
Assalamu alaikum
format_quote Originally Posted by imaad_udeen
It looks like they could use some help in that department, they kill too many children.
Let me explain something, when we talk about mujahideen, or at least when I talk about mujahideen, we talk about those who truly fight for the sake of Allah (And Allah knows best who they are). So in future keep such comments to yourself.

barakallah feek.

Samee
10-09-2005, 03:10 AM
Or, as an even better alternative, how about he doesn't even say those kind of things even to himself?

imaad_udeen
10-09-2005, 09:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an
Assalamu alaikum

Let me explain something, when we talk about mujahideen, or at least when I talk about mujahideen, we talk about those who truly fight for the sake of Allah (And Allah knows best who they are). So in future keep such comments to yourself.

barakallah feek.
Well, in Iraq and even in Chechnya the true fighters have been corrupted by the terrorists to the point that it is impossible to tell the difference. And since Allah knows who they are then he also obviously knows who I am refering too.

Besides, where were all these fighters when Saddam was in charge? He was far worse than the allies are.

Wouldnt fighting a monster like Saddam also be a fight in the "sake of Allah?"

imaad_udeen
10-09-2005, 09:29 PM
Or, as an even better alternative, how about he doesn't even say those kind of things even to himself?
How about you don't worry about what I say?

YamahaR1
10-09-2005, 10:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cheese
YamahaR1
i have seen footage, terrible footage, of iraqis being shoot for sport... civilains too.. and i suppose that the disgusting images released from that prison in iraq (i cant recall the exact name) can also be somehow justified by your logic?
I don't know what footage you have seen of Iraqis being shot for sport. I question the source of the footage.

As for the images from Abu Ghraib....no, I do not justify those images. Those military personnel were acting unethically but they only represent a minority and they are being prosecuted for those actions. I think you need to realize that every group has a few bad apples. That would be like me coming here and saying I think all muslims are killers because a few commit murders against innocents in the name of Islam. Just because the US military has a few bad apples doesn't mean they all conduct themselves in that manner.

V_A_S_H_19
10-19-2005, 12:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by YamahaR1
I don't know what footage you have seen of Iraqis being shot for sport. I question the source of the footage.

As for the images from Abu Ghraib....no, I do not justify those images. Those military personnel were acting unethically but they only represent a minority and they are being prosecuted for those actions. I think you need to realize that every group has a few bad apples. That would be like me coming here and saying I think all muslims are killers because a few commit murders against innocents in the name of Islam. Just because the US military has a few bad apples doesn't mean they all conduct themselves in that manner.

Thank you sister, every one only see the bad about iraq and no one see anything good in whats going on in iraq.

U.S soldiers have set rules that they have to follow when they engage any one consider as an enemy. They cannot fire into a crowd because one individual is shooting at them. Things happen when you in a location like iraq every soldier over there want to go home to his or her family so sometimes they make rash judgements like Abu ghrid prison incident. I dont know if every one is keeping up with the news but they already got punished for that incident and they serving their jail sentense. The military will never go easy on ppl who break military law because if they do every one will be doin their own thing.

Its sad to see an innocent civilian get killed but i know that the military will never allow or willingly allow innocent civilian to get kill they try to do every thing in their power to get the civilians out before they go in to fight insurgents. Everyone see and make an issue when a soldier disobey his orders and do some thing stupid. no one say anything about Suicide bombers killing innocent iraqis just to kill 1 american they willing to trade the live of women and children.

instead of saying U S soldiers cant aim, we should be sending threads to would be suicide bombers like stop the innocent killing of women and children.

I dont know where you got that i dea that U S solldiers cant aim i know i can.

V_A_S_H_19
10-19-2005, 03:28 AM
LOL ;)

They can't compare with that Iraqi sniper who would get a head shot in one attempt in ANY way.
Lol :shade:
I took counter Sniper training in the military and i gaurantee you i can take any one head off from over a thousand meters. i raq dont have a military to have a sniper. and that include and iraqi sniper. :)

eyes_of_mine
10-19-2005, 04:04 AM
Dear VASH, if you question such a notion that US soldiers are killing for sport and beating and still to this day torturing and breaking geneva conventions to this very day in Iraq then I have evidence , proof of what sadly seems to be a common mentality amongst US troops and even more sadly british troops.

I am a troop stalker and I like to nose in on US soldier forums, and anyone is welcome to go and see for themselves, soon enough you will see the mentality and believe you me its shocking 2 of these troops that are running amock in Iraq, and they are so dumb as to share pictures on thses forums, boasting aboout their kills and weaponary, quite often they refer to Islam, a suicide bomber they call him Haj jerky and when asked by a Iraqi woman to please remove a lump of his flesh ,the soldiers said let the dogs eat it, they then took loads of pics of the dead man and the chunk of 'haj jerky'

I have pictures of american troops beating a prisoners whilst he is tied up, I have pic of a pile of dead Iraqis and a US troops with his foot making the action of stamping on thier heads and bodys, and much much more.

perhaps you being a military man could share with us your experince of this sort of mentality, did you come across it whilst you were in the military ? did you see this sick craze of sharing pics of dead ppl and blown up people and prisoners tied up ?
what do you think, cause as a human being Im struggling to comprehend this mentality.

eyes_of_mine
10-19-2005, 04:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by V_A_S_H_19
Thank you sister, every one only see the bad about iraq and no one see anything good in whats going on in iraq.

U.S soldiers have set rules that they have to follow when they engage any one consider as an enemy. They cannot fire into a crowd because one individual is shooting at them. Things happen when you in a location like iraq every soldier over there want to go home to his or her family so sometimes they make rash judgements like Abu ghrid prison incident. I dont know if every one is keeping up with the news but they already got punished for that incident and they serving their jail sentense. The military will never go easy on ppl who break military law because if they do every one will be doin their own thing.
Frankly Im suprised at your post, your a muslim and yet you seem to talk more like a soldier :confused:
1: LOL& set rules that US army follows
2: They cannot fire into a crowd, are you kidding me :) , not only do they FIRE into crowds they drop 500lb bombs and missiles on them. Are the estimated 100,000 and more dead civillian a result of suicide bombers ? or could it be that US forces fired to many times on civillians, opps sorry thats what they call a mistake and sacrifice for freedom from saddam, (tell that to the kids with arms and legs blown off)
3:About keeping up with the news, (wonder what news you wATCH) yes we saw that private sicko woman got something pathetic like 3 years in military prison, whilst else where on this forum we can find the story of the muslim sister who was raped and then killed her attacker and was jailed for 50 years.
4:Your belief that oh well they got punished by going to prison, this is not a punishment, their punishment will be the amount of skins they have to change from being burned in Nar and pelted with stones for eternity inshallah.
jail is a pathetic punishment for what these infedels did to Iraqis.
5: suicide bombers, Iraq had no suicide bombers before it was invaded, even after it got invaded it took a while for suicide bombers to emerge, this is becuase of the cruel inhumane and oppresive murder and treamtment of US and alliances troops in Iraq, cause and effect part 1 .
As for the good of what is being done in Iraq, I challange you to come with your proof of this 'GOOD' and I will show you the 'truth', BUT please bare in mind to do your homework on Iraq as I am well informed. ;) :thumbs_up

V_A_S_H_19
10-22-2005, 03:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by eyes_of_mine
Dear VASH, if you question such a notion that US soldiers are killing for sport and beating and still to this day torturing and breaking geneva conventions to this very day in Iraq then I have evidence , proof of what sadly seems to be a common mentality amongst US troops and even more sadly british troops.

I am a troop stalker and I like to nose in on US soldier forums, and anyone is welcome to go and see for themselves, soon enough you will see the mentality and believe you me its shocking 2 of these troops that are running amock in Iraq, and they are so dumb as to share pictures on thses forums, boasting aboout their kills and weaponary, quite often they refer to Islam, a suicide bomber they call him Haj jerky and when asked by a Iraqi woman to please remove a lump of his flesh ,the soldiers said let the dogs eat it, they then took loads of pics of the dead man and the chunk of 'haj jerky'

I have pictures of american troops beating a prisoners whilst he is tied up, I have pic of a pile of dead Iraqis and a US troops with his foot making the action of stamping on thier heads and bodys, and much much more.

perhaps you being a military man could share with us your experince of this sort of mentality, did you come across it whilst you were in the military ? did you see this sick craze of sharing pics of dead ppl and blown up people and prisoners tied up ?
what do you think, cause as a human being Im struggling to comprehend this mentality.
I'm stiil in the military and i dont remember a time where a soldier fire his or her weapon into and croud of civilians without a cause or without that crowd of so call civilian shooting at them. i admit some soldiers breaks the rules and they get punished for it you might not think that punishment is enough but im not the one giving that punishment to them.

The female troop involve in the abughrid prison incident is not just going to jail for 3 years she gonna be in there for most of her life and when she get out if she ever do get out she not going to be able to get another job ever in her life.

Ok troop stalker if you know so much about U S troops Tell Show me proof about one incident where a soldiers stump a dead iraqi civilian send me a picture of that soldier or show me proof of pic you took with soldiers doing things you claim. Every soldiers in iraq is someone child and i know they want to see their family again, that y they defend them self.

ok Troop stalker,
Just one question all i want is a yes or no answer

Will you kill someone who try to kill you?

eyes_of_mine
10-22-2005, 04:09 AM
I have a whole photo album .
And I will gladly share it with you.
I also have the soldiers nick name and his fellow troops names.
As a US troop can you tell us what you are NOT allowed to do in Iraq or with prisoners of war ?
And what are the rules of US troops taking personal picks of dead people, arrested people ?

In answer to your Question, of course I iwll kill someone who tryed to kill me, no doubt about it ! its called self defence, BUT I might expect to be killed or attacked if im trespassing on someones land Illegally with a machine gun.
so I wont trespass !
anyway that is no exscuse for the gross misconduct of troops in Iraq, its my pleasure to show you the evidence.

V_A_S_H_19
10-22-2005, 05:37 AM
Because I defend my fellow troops you say I'm lying well I can clearly see it pointless trying to make you see that u.s troops won't just kill an innocent civilian.
Just one more thing before I end my fruitless conversation with a single minded individual. I can see this is becoming a waste of my time.
Ok you think US soldiers are bad and they kill innocent what about sucide bomber and terrorist that you are calling innocent iraqis who kill innocent women and children just to kill one american they willing to kill 20 innocent people or even their own iraqis police officers. How do u classified those individuals good. :)

eyes_of_mine
10-23-2005, 09:59 PM
Salams Vash
I am sure there are some USA troops who are good, but there are enough of them that are BAD, and not just bad in actions, bad in attitudes to muslims.
And let us not forget they are there as Illegal Invaders. no matter what GWB tells you, it is Illegal them being there.

I am going on eye witness accounts and photographs as well as documented video taped evidence of wanton destruction of hospitals and brutal beatings of prisoners/suspects/civillains who are tied up.
I am also going on evidence from US troops own mouths , the picture is that it seem to be quite a few US troops are Islamaphoic, have no understand of Islam and think Ameica ROCKS. therefore they have the right to trample over the rights of Iraqi people and infrastructure.

With regards to suicide bombers , 1st of all before america invaded we had no suicide bombers there, there are no jobs Iraqis are starving and they are being forced into joining the army, the US troops are then taking some Shia into Sunni areas and making the new army of Shias have face of battles with sunni. this only adds to the unbalanced power in Iraq, with shias being given more power and wealth which is EXACTLY what happened in Sudan during the last part on the 18th century with british colonialists splitting the power and wealth unfairly between two groups there, and to this very day that has remained the back bone of much wars in sudan. So till will the same thing happen in Iraq.

So you have rebels who see this fact and also are fighting for an equal share of power or they are GOING DOWN . I do not agree with them blowing themselves up either but if they had f16's Im sure they would rather use them instead. ( you know precision hits n all that) (not)

Least we forget also just recently we had the two british undercover agents disguised as Iraqis in a car with bombs and detenators, don't tell me you did not hear of this ?
This incident brings into question all car bombings in the past now and thats a fact, although I have no doubt alot was suicide bombers.
And by the way I have pictures of soldiers using some sort of gas, and they have a case of weird things, im not a troop but you are I will be happy to share the pics with you maybe you can tell me what is in the case. pm me with your yahoo or msn ID

Added to that you have to bare in mind that invading forces are responsible for the majority of civillian deaths and dis-figurements, The whole thing in Iraq is ending up like Palestine.

I am not a single minded individual, single minded means you only see one side to a debate, thankfully I have seen both sides and followed the whole Iraq thing very close.

Well if you want to see the truth of what is really going on there you have to investigate and believe me alot of western media will NOT show the truth, so you have to go seek it.

ummbilal
10-24-2005, 09:42 AM
salam
wasalam

"Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." (Sura AL-BAQARA 2:16) The Quran

there will be no wepons in Jannah brother, only Peace!
but fighting with wepons in the dunya is a means to Jannah,

if there were no battles or wars who would stop the evil doers?

ummbilal
10-24-2005, 09:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by V_A_S_H_19
Because I defend my fellow troops you say I'm lying well I can clearly see it pointless trying to make you see that u.s troops won't just kill an innocent civilian.
Just one more thing before I end my fruitless conversation with a single minded individual. I can see this is becoming a waste of my time.
Ok you think US soldiers are bad and they kill innocent what about sucide bomber and terrorist that you are calling innocent iraqis who kill innocent women and children just to kill one american they willing to kill 20 innocent people or even their own iraqis police officers. How do u classified those individuals good. :)

I believe some(very few) american soliders are good people, the majority are trigger happy power crazed,(a close family member of mine just got out the british army and had little good to say about us soliders he worked with)

we know this from how they treat their captives, we've all seen the pictures i'm sure i dont need to explain, the rape of sisters in prisions and torture of men and boys in guantanamo bay,

American armed forses have a LOT to answer for, I'm not saying all that is done in the name of Jihad is Halal but its well known that American soliders are cowards, a nervous coward will use more bullets than a man unafraid to die.

I'm sorry if this offends you, but the whole world can see it except the US.

in Islam we know nothing of suiside bombers, we have martyrdom operations, when a solider goes in to cause maximum damage and inflict fear in the heart of the enemy whether the die while doing it matters little, as they love to die for Allah.

dont believe all your govt is telling you 90% or more is lies

MinAhlilHadeeth
10-24-2005, 10:19 AM
:sl:
Sis ummbilal, you may be sorry to offend 'brother' VASH but i'm not. This is simply because of the reason that he has offended me. Why am I offended you ask? Because i just can't believe a MUSLIM takes pride in killing other MUSLIMS and calls it justice. Actually i'm more than offended, i'm disgusted! And no, contrary to what a couple of people have said on this forum, NO american soldier is good. How can someone be good if they are working under a power that seeks to destroy Islam. Yes brother VASH that includes you.
O you who believe!When you meet those who disbelieve marching for war, then turn not your backs to them. [Quran 8:15]
Fight them, Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to disgrace, and assist you against them and heal the hearts of a believing people. [Quran 9:14]
What! do you think that you will be left alone while Allah has not yet known those of you who have struggled hard and have not taken any one as an adherent besides Allah and His Messenger and the believers;and Allah is aware of what you do. [Quran 9:16]

Hmm.... i wonder what you'll say to Allah on the day of judgement?

Good day!

ummbilal
10-24-2005, 02:05 PM
salaam alakum sister,
fenix angel, mashallah you seem to have a limited understanding of the world, maybe you are young.

many men in Iraq find themselves fighting a war they dont believe in, they are christians and have strong belief in God,

many have left the army and become Muslims,

sometimes all is not as it seems.

so i disagree with your statement that NO american solider is good, and Allahu Alam.

my brother joined the uk army before i was practising and spent the rest of his 4 years in there trying to get out, Allhumdulilah he got out and was never sent to fight anywhere, he was only 19 when he joined and had little knowlage of islam and noone to guide him,

America its self is bad and Bush is an evil man indeed,

Allah guide us all to the sttraight path and forgive the muslims.

MinAhlilHadeeth
10-24-2005, 02:34 PM
Well, i'm sure no one put a gun to VASH's head and forced him to join the army. Sorry abou your brother, but maybe people should actually wise up a lil bit b4 taking sych a huge step as joining the army. After all their life is at risk too. I don't know about u, but i would want to do a little research before joining the army, since taking a human life is not something anyone can do. You're allowed to have your opinion, as am I.
:w::rose:

V_A_S_H_19
10-27-2005, 11:07 PM
Lol no one put a gun to my head for me to join the army, and i'm sorry if you think my being muslim is going to stop me from defending my family. i have a lil sister every day she ask me when im coming home and all i can say is soon ill be home. a lot of soldiers in iraq want to go home and see their families.

i remember when the Us first went to iraq, when the war started, when sadam sons were killed i saw muslims from iraq rejoicing on television because they wanted their country to have the simple freedom. to speak and not have to worry about your family being hurt while you sleep at night. when sadam himself was capture i saw the same people rejoicing in new york i was home when it happened they were happy because their country would have the chance to build it self.

if you say the us invaded iraq all the people had to do is say get out and the Us military will get out. but the iraqis ppl dont want us out because they know that fro the first time in their country history people can express their opinion. without worring about sadam secret police taking them away at night while they sleep with their families.
Have any one of you seen a American soldier shoot a civilian? a unarmed civilian. No you havent because it never happen. i agree with you when you say some US troops are bad. some iraqis are bad that doesnt make every person from iraq a bad person.

You only know what you hear from terrorist network so dont tell me that you discusted that a muslim will kill another muslim. i dont kill muslims i kill terrorist because they willing to kill innocent iraqis women and children just to kill one us soldier. dont sit in the comfort of you house and tell me that us soldiers kill innocent because if you have proof of that then im sure you have proof of terrorist sucide bombers killing sometime a dozen innocent people at one time just to kill one american.

i know US troops wont just shoot at someone for no good reason. because im muslim doesnt mean im goin to sit there a watch my friends get kill or let some coward kill me. you calling us troops cowards every day they walk out of the safty of their base and head out to patrol with the very same iraqis people you say dont want them there. they not afraid to die because they believing if they die it for a good cause and their sacrifice meant someone was free and they stayed free.
Terrorist are not MULIMS they i fanatics, murderers and cowards who use ILSAM as sheild to hide their evil. and to sit there and try to justified their actions makes you no different from them.
Let me ask you this will you call a man a Muslim after he walks into a restuarant full of people and blow himself up only because ing to kill one american.

I have family and ill do anything to make sure they are safe so we dont have a repeat of september 11. cus you know as well as i do that if terrorist get a hold of weapons of mass destruction that they wont hesitate to use it on civilians. and ill die before i see that happen.

You say the us invaded sadam and that the US is bad and we kill innocent civilians if im not mistaken saddam tested his chemical weapons on the kurds, and even now mass graves are still being uncovered.
And you telling me that the US soldiers shoot innocent civilians when a civilian picks up a weapon and point it at a soildier he or she is no longer a civilian and he become a combatant.

If you dont think us troop have rules they have to follow look up Rules of engagement, Laws of Armed Conflicts and the Geneva convention. Read it.

Some times a troop may disobey the rules and do something he or she is not suppose to do but when that come to the knowledge of his leadership he gets punished and get put in jail, shooting an unarmed civilian is murder and believe it or not there are some soldiers in jail right now for that.

I know because im in the military. Matter of fact this topic is becoming very un interesting because i can see that you people have no idea what you talking about.

eyes_of_mine
10-28-2005, 01:34 AM
[QUOTE=V_A_S_H_19]Lol no one put a gun to my head for me to join the army, and i'm sorry if you think my being muslim is going to stop me from defending my family. i have a lil sister every day she ask me when im coming home and all i can say is soon ill be home. a lot of soldiers in iraq want to go home and see their families.

i remember when the Us first went to iraq, when the war started, when sadam sons were killed i saw muslims from iraq rejoicing on television because they wanted their country to have the simple freedom. to speak and not have to worry about your family being hurt while you sleep at night. when sadam himself was capture i saw the same people rejoicing in new york i was home when it happened they were happy because their country would have the chance to build it self.
Oddly enough no one is jumping in the streets and celebrating now, they were premeture in their celebrations, if they knew what was to come they wont be so quick to celebrate, and of course they were happy to get rid of saddam, but at what price ? total devastation of infrastructure, the ahnielation of civillians, men women and children ? the economy wrecked ?

What makes you think the Iraqis sleep any better at night now ? infact they sleep worser at night. ASK anyone of them.
if you say the us invaded iraq all the people had to do is say get out and the Us military will get out.
Something to consider here, not only are Iarqis saying GET out to US forces, the whole world just about is telling them to get out, and I don't see them budging do you ?

but the iraqis ppl dont want us out because they know that fro the first time in their country history people can express their opinion. without worring about sadam secret police taking them away at night while they sleep with their families.
Ofcourse the secret police got replaced with troops and house raids, precision bombs in the middle of the night ect ect

Have any one of you seen a American soldier shoot a civilian? a unarmed civilian. No you havent because it never happen. i agree with you when you say some US troops are bad. some iraqis are bad that doesnt make every person from iraq a bad person.
Yes Im sure all of us have, the latest scandal pictures for porn depicts civillians that have been killed and burned by a bomb and US troops cheering over their corpses, Also there is video footage of US troops shooting a unarmed civillian who is laying on the ground, again the soldiers cheer and laugh, you want to see it ask away.
Sadly its vertually an every day occurance that civillians are mained or killed by US forces.
Not the pic I have of a soldier aparently stomping on the heads of dead Iraqis.
Sadly these things happen all to often Iraq.

You only know what you hear from terrorist network
Hmmm, did not know BBC, reuters, Aljazzera ect were terroist networks, I suppose the Dr I listened to who gave his eye witness acounts of what is going on there was really a secret terroist aswell ?

so dont tell me that you discusted that a muslim will kill another muslim. i dont kill muslims i kill terrorist because they willing to kill innocent iraqis women and children just to kill one us soldier. dont sit in the comfort of you house and tell me that us soldiers kill innocent because if you have proof of that then im sure you have proof of terrorist sucide bombers killing sometime a dozen innocent people at one time just to kill one american.
What disgusts all people, muslims and NON muslims is the killing and maiming of many many innocent people in the name of freedom, which is of course a smoke screen, if they are really there in the name of freedom, why are US troops not in north korea for example from years ago, that is 1000 times worser the Iraq regards to human rights and freedom.

i
i know US troops wont just shoot at someone for no good reason. because im muslim doesnt mean im goin to sit there a watch my friends get kill or let some coward kill me. you calling us troops cowards every day they walk out of the safty of their base and head out to patrol with the very same iraqis people you say dont want them there. they not afraid to die because they believing if they die it for a good cause and their sacrifice meant someone was free and they stayed free.
How do you know that ? do you know ALL the us troops ? if thats the case that you personally know NO us troops would shoot someone for no reason then explain that to the innocents that are either burying their dead or have limbs missing.
I dont think you know the army as you think you do, I bet if there was no prove of the atrocitys of abu garub you will say I know US troops wont do this to prisoners.

Terrorist are not MULIMS they i fanatics, murderers and cowards who use ILSAM as sheild to hide their evil. and to sit there and try to justified their actions makes you no different from them
So we can also say that US troops murders and cowards, they bomb a nation that cannot fight back, they use the guise for freedom when really they pilfer the oil of the land, go learn about the millionssssssss of dollers that has gone missing from the oil programme and you are trying to justify their actions of bombing and murdering innocent civillains. what is the difference between a F16 and a suicide bomber ?

Let me ask you this will you call a man a Muslim after he walks into a restuarant full of people and blow himself up only because ing to kill one american
I do not think you will hardly any takers on that, it is not something anyone will say is a good thing, its haram of course, just like its haram to murder any innocents.
And by the way there WAS no suicide bombers before US attacked.

I have family and ill do anything to make sure they are safe so we dont have a repeat of september 11. cus you know as well as i do that if terrorist get a hold of weapons of mass destruction that they wont hesitate to use it on civilians. and ill die before i see that happen

What has 9/11 got to do with invading Iraq ? this is where you are brian washed by the goverment, they tie invading Iraq in with 9/11, when it has nothing to do with Iraq, and there was no weapons of mass destruction found In Iraq.

It is clear to anyone these days who is the terroist in this world, who has the weapons of mass destruction and WHO is using thme freely, and the clue is it is not muslims.
You say the us invaded sadam and that the US is bad and we kill innocent civilians if im not mistaken saddam tested his chemical weapons on the kurds, and even now mass graves are still being uncovered.
And you telling me that the US soldiers shoot innocent civilians when a civilian picks up a weapon and point it at a soildier he or she is no longer a civilian and he become a combatant
Before you can comprehend much more, you need to understand who put saddam in power first, who supplied him with weapons, who made deals with him ? ask your GWB the one you have sworn allegiance to or whatever you do.
Personally I rather swear allegiance to Allah.

If you dont think us troop have rules they have to follow look up Rules of engagement, Laws of Armed Conflicts and the Geneva convention. Read it.
I know they supposed to have laws, and as a troop please can you outline the laws as you have been taught them.
I know it is not allowed to show the faces of Iraqi Prisoners regards to Geneva convention, yet MANY soldiers continually do this and are sharing them via the net.
What about beating prisoners up ?
What about religious hate they spew ? of course being a muslim they will be quite around you. believe me there are alot of racists in the army.

Some times a troop may disobey the rules and do something he or she is not suppose to do but when that come to the knowledge of his leadership he gets punished and get put in jail, shooting an unarmed civilian is murder and believe it or not there are some soldiers in jail right now for that

I thought you said before that shooting unarmed civillians will NEVER happen ?

I know because im in the military. Matter of fact this topic is becoming very un interesting because i can see that you people have no idea what you talking about
Don't take this the wrong way, but you do not know enough nd I promise you by the name of Allah SWT that you have been mislead and tricked, you are also mis-informed and the truth is hidden from you.

Thankyou though for taking the time to reply in depth, it shows you are willing to debate and inshallah you will ask questions and get to the truth.

MinAhlilHadeeth
11-01-2005, 03:16 PM
Weapons of mass destruction? Oh you mean the fictitous ones. The ones that George Bush and his band of merry pirates made up to invade and pilfer Iraq?
Geneva convention? Oh you mean the one that every country is bound by but America. Of course they are above us, and can NEVER be bound by such laws made by filthy commoners.
What is right? Is crippling a nation by bombing innocent children to take out a couple of 'terrorists' right? Oh right, I didn't think so either. But it's ok for America to do that isn't it. It's ok for America to arrest people who have done nothing whatsoever and hide behind 'freedom' by calling them terrorists.
Protect your family? Did saddam hussein come into America? NO. Was he bad, yes. Is America any better? No. Infact, Iraq is alot worse off with these crime fighting Americans who apparently just want to help Iraq, with no price at all. I find that hard to believe.

scared one
11-27-2005, 09:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fenix-Angel
Weapons of mass destruction? Oh you mean the fictitous ones. The ones that George Bush and his band of merry pirates made up to invade and pilfer Iraq?
Geneva convention? Oh you mean the one that every country is bound by but America. Of course they are above us, and can NEVER be bound by such laws made by filthy commoners.
What is right? Is crippling a nation by bombing innocent children to take out a couple of 'terrorists' right? Oh right, I didn't think so either. But it's ok for America to do that isn't it. It's ok for America to arrest people who have done nothing whatsoever and hide behind 'freedom' by calling them terrorists.
Protect your family? Did saddam hussein come into America? NO. Was he bad, yes. Is America any better? No. Infact, Iraq is alot worse off with these crime fighting Americans who apparently just want to help Iraq, with no price at all. I find that hard to believe.
true true true watch fareniheit 9/11, sorry for the mispelling. I remember their was something talking about oil in Iraq, i heard the U.S. army took the oil out of Iraq and sold it and made couple of $$$ or more, somebody please micheal moores movie farenheit 9/11, and look into it more for me. look what Bush did, being straight up honest with everybody Iraq is ruined already by 2 forms of Terrorism which is Occupation and Extremism, just look in the media you have a bunch of politicans who said war will bring secruity Iraq had nothing to do with the secruity of the u.s., bin laden and his so called group al qaeda. i hear it alot in the newspaper, the polticians say the entering Iraq was justified because these guyz will attack us, that is the one thing that catches my eye, i know from just reading its . . . . . . . . its a lie. and then you have a bunch of religous nuts who want to control Iraq, but i know if they do i can't imgaine Iraqis being free. wonder if the US withdraws out of Iraq will these guyz leave?

MinAhlilHadeeth
11-28-2005, 09:36 AM
You have some good points there. I've seen that movie. Although i didn't agree with everything he said, there was alot of truth in it. Jzk for the comment bro.
:w::rose::peace:

afriend
07-02-2006, 10:43 AM
LOL

This was jokes ;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.