/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Shaytan question

truemuslim
01-28-2008, 03:37 PM
:sl:....

by shaytan question..i meant this... i gotta question... can the shaytan come in human forms? u kno like and start messin wit peoples minds as a person? i was watching this iranian show..yep i do understand iranian language...urdu i think...it just magically came to my brain and i somhow understood EVERYTHING..seriously..i kno urdu now... *cough english traslation on the bottum cough* lol... anyway i was watching it and they had this one dude and he was normal and human then they found out stuff and all and he i think was supposed to be the shaytan...thats one thing..and another i was reading some islamic storys some time ago not sure when but it was bout prophets i think something like that and they saw shaytan in human form..??? please letm e know...

sorry if this in the wrong section... :w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sur
01-28-2008, 04:57 PM
Shaytaan is a Jinn, & we know Jinns can take human form.!!! He also took a form when he deceived Adam & Eve.

Allah Knows Best.

truemuslim
01-28-2008, 05:01 PM
^^^ yeah but jinn can go inside people... (just trying to not start a fight here..otherwise i dunt care if its true or not but it seems almost everyone here believes that) and u said shaytan is a jin meaning can he go inside a person and make them do anything?

IbnAbdulHakim
01-28-2008, 05:43 PM
the only thing iblis can do is deceive us, but the shayateen (evil jinns) can do far more, such as possession etc.

Iblis can indeed take any human form and deceive us, but he can never take the form of the prophet sallallahi alaihi wasallaam. Thats why if you see the prophet in your dream, then you have seen the true him sallallahi alaihi wasallaam, may Allaah make us worthy of that !!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
01-28-2008, 05:45 PM
^^^ ok thank you so much..answers my question... thats cool how some peopel are lucky enough to see him in there dreams

IbnAbdulHakim
01-28-2008, 05:47 PM
Edit

aadil77
01-28-2008, 06:01 PM
:sl:

^ are you allowed to talk about such dreams?, like once I asked my teacher whether he had seen the prophet and he simply tried avoiding me,

sur
01-28-2008, 06:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
^ not only him sis, but imam abu hanifa and ahmad etc have been authentically reported to have seen Allaah in there dreams. not once but a 100 times, now just how they saw him Allah knows best, im pretty sure its not as we will see him in the akhirah....

Assalamu Alaikum
I don't think anyone can see Allah. May be u r right but i doubt it.!!!

Is there any harm in discussing dream in which one saw Prophet Muhammad(saww)??? By grace of Allah i had this privilage. Alhamdulillah.

truemuslim
01-28-2008, 06:05 PM
..wow thanks brother ibn abdul hakim...and aadil i heard that before.

aadil77
01-28-2008, 06:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sur

Is there any harm in discussing dream in which one saw Prophet Muhammad(saww)??? By grace of Allah i had this privilage. Alhamdulillah.
I don't maybe to prevent boasting, or if people ask for what he looks like or if they want you to draw him I 'm not sure? Or maybe its a privelege that your supposed to keep to yourself

aadil77
01-28-2008, 06:14 PM
Yeah, I always thought that people will only see Allah swt on that special moment when you enter jannah and Allah swt reveals himself

Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-28-2008, 09:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
Yeah, I always thought that people will only see Allah swt on that special moment when you enter jannah and Allah swt reveals himself

The believer's will be able to see Him before entering Paradise, on the Day of Standing, just like one is able to see the full moon clearly on a dark night. Some Hadeeth mention the Believers seeing Allaah on the plains of Resurrection and some others mention seeing Him in Paradise. We believe in these Verses and Hadeeth as they have come to us without asking 'how' and we do not try to figuratively explain them.

So this is mentioned in the Qur'an, in the authentic Hadeeth of the Messenger; this issue is something that the Companions, the Tabi'een and the Salaf of this nation have agreed upon. It is something that is agreed upon between the Imams of Islam. The Believer's will indeed see their Lord clearly on the Day of Standing, and He, the Most High, will appear before His slaves whilst He is Laughing, as the Messenger said in the hadith narrated by Jabir in Sahih al Muslim:
«إِنَّ اللهَ يَتَجَلَّى لِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ يَضْحَك»
"Verily, Allah will appear before the believers while He is laughing."
What can give a believer more hope than this? The Lord he has believed in and worshiped his entire life without ever seeing Him, appears before him whilst He, the Most High, is laughing! Subhanallaah.

The most clear and decisive proof for this is:

{Faces, that Day, will be radiant, Looking at their Lord.} [al-Qiyamah; 22-23]

And the disbeliever's will not be allowed to see their Lord, and the proof is:

{Nay! Surely, they will be veiled from seeing their Lord that Day.} [al-Mutafifeen; 15]

You can read Ibn Kathir's Tafseer of the first verse here, where he mentions the proof for what has been stated above and adds in some of the authentic ahadeeth pertaining to this.

truemuslim
01-28-2008, 09:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Ubaydullah

The believer's will be able to see Him before entering Paradise, on the Day of Standing, just like one is able to see the full moon clearly on a dark night. Some Hadeeth mention the Believers seeing Allaah on the plains of Resurrection and some others mention seeing Him in Paradise. This is mentioned in the Qur'an, in the authentic Hadeeth of the Messenger; this issue is something that the Companions, the Tabi'een and the Salaf of this nation have agreed upon. It is something that is agreed upon between the Imams of Islam. The Believer's will indeed see their Lord clearly on the Day of Standing, and He, the Most High, will appear before His slaves whilst He is Laughing, as the Messenger said in the hadith narrated by Jabir in Sahih al Muslim:

{Nay! Surely, they will be veiled from seeing their Lord that Day.} [al-Mutafifeen; 15]

You can read Ibn Kathir's Tafseer of the first verse here, where he mentions the proof for what has been stated above and adds in some of the authentic ahadeeth pertaining to this.

AWWW THATS SOOO COOL THANKS BRO!!! ...oh that last one is mutafifeen isnt it! lol

EDIT: Woops sorry i didnt see the thing at the end showing which surah it is...well at least i kno it was..hehe

truemuslim
01-29-2008, 07:30 AM
okey i finished watching the show..and i think today was the last episode..and the dude WAS the shaitan in a very nice human form this human was already dead 6 monthes ago...then i relized this is soooo scary because...u ready?

because in yemen...my uncle died (allah yarhama) and then my aunt was sooooo sad she was going crazy and all then when she was at her house (here is the scary part) she saw HIM ..my uncle which died and we SAW him get buried!! she SAW HIM!! and she said he had no shirt but then he was facing the opposite side of her then she said '-----?' <<his name...and he looked at her and his forehead was BLACK (no he isnt naturally black he an arabian..normal arabian color) and then she saw his chest and all was black too she was freaked out! then my mom read quraan to her and no one but my aunt was able to see him so when my mum was reading quran to her my aunt started saying why did u make him go away he was here dont make him go away! ...he was teh SHAYTAN...i swear wallah this is a true story a truemuslim wudnt go makin up storys its just sooooo scary and then u read quraan he goes away..

oh yah..and on the sho the dude was reading quraan and the other dude (shaitan) disappeard just like what really happened in yemen

...im shakin..lol..its 2:30 am right now so night..im the only one on..lol..

*hay roll thingy rolls by* *wind whistles*---wait we aint in the wild wild west are we...hehe

:w:

aadil77
01-29-2008, 07:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Ubaydullah

The believer's will be able to see Him before entering Paradise, on the Day of Standing, just like one is able to see the full moon clearly on a dark night. Some Hadeeth mention the Believers seeing Allaah on the plains of Resurrection and some others mention seeing Him in Paradise. We believe in these Verses and Hadeeth as they have come to us without asking 'how' and we do not try to figuratively explain them.

So this is mentioned in the Qur'an, in the authentic Hadeeth of the Messenger; this issue is something that the Companions, the Tabi'een and the Salaf of this nation have agreed upon. It is something that is agreed upon between the Imams of Islam. The Believer's will indeed see their Lord clearly on the Day of Standing, and He, the Most High, will appear before His slaves whilst He is Laughing, as the Messenger said in the hadith narrated by Jabir in Sahih al Muslim:
What can give a believer more hope than this? The Lord he has believed in and worshiped his entire life without ever seeing Him, appears before him whilst He, the Most High, is laughing! Subhanallaah.

subhallah, so basically beleivers can see Him at the time of ressurection but not any time before that,

sur
01-29-2008, 07:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
subhallah, so basically beleivers can see Him at the time of ressurection but not any time before that,
Even prophet of God couldn't see ALLAH directly so how can a scholar see HIM.!!!(as claimed about 2 Imams above)

[Q:7:143]When Moses came to the place appointed by Us, and his Lord addressed him, He(Mosa) said: "O my Lord! show (Thyself) to me, that I may look upon thee." Allah said: "By no means canst thou see Me (direct); But look upon the mount; if it abide in its place, then shalt thou see Me." When his Lord manifested His glory on the Mount, He made it as dust. And Moses fell down in a swoon. When he recovered his senses he said: "Glory be to Thee! to Thee I turn in repentance, and I am the first to believe."

aadil77
01-31-2008, 03:49 PM
Even prophet of God couldn't see ALLAH directly so how can a scholar see HIM.!!!(as claimed about 2 Imams above)

[Q:7:143]When Moses came to the place appointed by Us, and his Lord addressed him, He(Mosa) said: "O my Lord! show (Thyself) to me, that I may look upon thee." Allah said: "By no means canst thou see Me (direct); But look upon the mount; if it abide in its place, then shalt thou see Me." When his Lord manifested His glory on the Mount, He made it as dust. And Moses fell down in a swoon. When he recovered his senses he said: "Glory be to Thee! to Thee I turn in repentance, and I am the first to believe."
thought so

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.