/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What's it like in Jannah? :')

Z-Blade
01-29-2008, 02:06 AM

A great post made a brother that I thought is really worth sharing mashaAllah! May Allah reward this brother in abundance and guide him to what He loves most and grant Him Jannatul-Firdaws, Ameen!

"Assalam alaikum,

all this saddness, jealousy, hatred, etc etc will be removed from your heart and it will be full of love, peace and compassion.

As for the reward in paradise,

to avoid a lengthy answer, i will just explain briefly:

bascially, you will reach the gate, enter it, and you will walk in and towards your house, as if you already know where it is! i.e its like returning home!

then you will see your wife, she will leave you breathless, for a few decades!! and vice versa!

and you house will be a mansion

decorated by angels

has some amazing things, like glass made of Silver, yet crystal!

the food will taste better everyday. ie. even if you eat the same thing everday, the next day, it tastes better

oh and your first meal will be fish liver for starters (it probably tastes better in jannah), and for main course, a big steak!! the bull is in jannah right NOW eating grass and getting fat!

dont wori, you dont gain weight, it just sweats out

oh and you dont HAVE to eat!! you are eating soley for plessure

then, perhaps you will have an angel guide, he will take you around, you will see wonders, rivers of wine, the sand like musk, some interesting animals (and tasty) ones.

one sahaba asked about clothes, and the others were looking at him and wondering, 'out of all the questions', but the prophet (peace be upon him) said that there will be trees that have massive fruits, and you just knock them down, and you will find your clothes in them!

and you will go to the market, and when you come back, you will look even better to your spouse.

btw women dont stay home as much any more, because the fitnah is nt there... FREEDOM!!

alot happens...

but at some point, everyone will be gathered for the last time, thn death will be made into an animal and slaughtered, so that death will not occur again (this is not the angel of death, perhaps he will retire?)

everyone in paradse will be happy and hell will be sad

thn Allah will show his Face, and will tell the believers He is Pleased with them. (this is the meaning of Ridhwan or Rizwan, i think i.e. plessure of Allah)

and this is out ultimate goal and it will be achieve,.

after that, no salah, no fasting, etc i think people will say subhanAllah and alhmadulilah, but thats about it

now you can do what you want!!!

this is all from authentic sources from the book 'paradise and hell' by umar ashqar. ive left all the good bits, so go buy the book and enjoy

aaaaaaaahhh subhanAlllah... Jannah..........its such a dreamy place...

but have you noticed something..... when adam was in Jannah, he actually got bored... and what was given to him? not a tv, nor a car, but Hawwa!!!

this tells us where the true paradise on earth is and this is confirmed in an authentic ahadeeth.

Brs, treat your wives well, beacuse they deserve to be treated like queens, and they are a blessing for you, ...

Sisters, your husbands are a key to paradise, sure he may be a bit fat and ugly (jk) but remember, ur husband will look like adam, the man who was created with Allah's Hand's! Guys can be crazy at times, but be patient with them, they will learn....

oh and no1 will wish for anything, because everyone will think (or feel) that what was given to him, is better thn what everyone else had

no regrets, you may talking abt what happnd in the grave and on earth, but no regrets..

YOU WILL BE HAPPY AND YOU WONT WANT ANYTHING ELSE,

Now... the only problem is,,,we have to get there!
and Allah knows best"

Wassalam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tresbien
02-28-2008, 02:09 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=A_K77TdKJdE&feature=related

description of jannah paradise by Ibn Al Qayem

------
02-28-2008, 02:12 PM
:salamext:

Nice basic description bro! :D

khadija_007
02-28-2008, 04:27 PM
:sl:
very nice description bro, makes us all work that extra bit harder to make sure we all book our place in Jannah, Jazakhalla khair,
:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
m102313
02-28-2008, 04:55 PM

Actually its much more than that.

It's incomparable to this world so it's kinda hard to describe how it is, we can only see if we enter it Insha'allah.

muslima1
02-28-2008, 11:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by moabubaker

Actually its much more than that.

It's incomparable to this world so it's kinda hard to describe how it is, we can only see if we enter it Insha'allah.

So true! It is beyond our imagination.

------
02-29-2008, 09:24 AM
:salamext:

Yeh but the bro is trying to outline the basics lol. :D Which is kool!

rabarbara2008
02-29-2008, 10:54 AM
waw, what a description. I find some things really unthinkable, but that's just the point, innit? ;)

FatimaAsSideqah
03-01-2008, 12:55 AM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

If we consider first the natural beauties of the Garden, we can say that Allah describes it as "neither burning sun nor bitter cold" (Surat al-Insan: 13), telling us that it has a climate so beautiful as to cause no discomfort at all to anybody. The heat which makes people sweat and stupefies them, and the freezing cold in this world do not exist there. This points to the perfection of the climate in Paradise. Amongst other natural beauties referred to in the Qur'an by Allah in connection with Paradise are "outpouring water." (Surat al- Waqi'a: 31) Water which flows unceasingly gives people great pleasure and is at the same time soothing and restful. The pools and fountains which in the life of this world people build in the gardens of their houses and villas provide both an aesthetic view and a cooling environment. Allah tells us about this characteristic of Paradise in another verse: "In them are two gushing springs." (Surat ar-Rahman: 66)

Sister Fatima

aminahjaan
03-02-2008, 03:44 PM
I have a question about Jannah that'll seem stupid but I'll ask it anyway, do women still have to cover up in Jannah or not? Like Hijab and stuff

truemuslim
03-25-2008, 01:43 AM
eh? i thought i had a post here.. or was that a different thread...or different site?? hmm
anyway jazakallah khair brother thats really good jazak for sharing.

- IqRa -
07-23-2009, 01:58 PM
Amazing

Ramadhan
07-23-2009, 02:13 PM
^ thanks for bringing this thread to the front.

Posts like these is what gives me extra motivation whenever the day feels low

Omar Abdi
08-08-2009, 04:43 PM
Asalaamu Aleiykum

MashAllah, Very good.
May Allah grant us into Jannat al-Fardows.
Ameen.

Wasalaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.