/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Free website making

truemuslim
02-02-2008, 07:25 AM
:sl:

SO SO SO SO SORRY IF THE TITLE MADE YOU THINK I HAD A WEBSITE FOR FREE WEBSITE MAKING!! :sorry::sorry:

so this is what it really is

I have found tons of free website making sites...when i go to one...i set EVERYTHING up then it says finish..i already added the links and pics and evrything...then when i click finish it says stupid things like 'Enhanced version: $12/mo.' or 'Normal: Free' so i just choose the free one after all the website is FREE website making and they never mentioned this before i started making this then when i click on the free one its all WHITE no color just the words when i start it u kno the assalamu alaikum bla bla bla bla bla and all the links are gone the gallery the search thingy and all is ALL GONE!!! :mad:...:grumbling:raging: ..this is when i just say 'OMG ARE U FREAKIN KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!' ...so i was hoping one of you is nice enough (i kno all u is nice) to give me a site that lets u make ur own site for free and it looks good and like other sites...? :D

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truemuslim
02-02-2008, 08:40 PM
OH YAY THIS TOO! (thanks LI staff)

qassy!
02-02-2008, 08:45 PM
Salam

Are you using a website to make your current website? If so which one ?

Or are you making it through Frontpage, dreamweaver etc etc?

truemuslim
02-14-2008, 08:57 PM
YAY MY SITE (yeah see i can google good... )
i finally found a site to let me make a site without takin me to another site and goin around in circles till i loose my head...

its pretty small but its gonna be good.. i got two pages..check em both out (the about us page isnt really serious so go ahad and check it .lol) http://www.freewebs.com/truemuslimsis/

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
02-14-2008, 09:02 PM
omg thats so cool i can see how many ppl looked at it... and all...

so far... 0 :cry: :(

Cabdullahi
02-14-2008, 09:05 PM
hey cheer up i looked at it

truemuslim
02-14-2008, 09:08 PM
done

aamirsaab
02-14-2008, 09:09 PM
Look again, it should have gone up by 1 now.

:)

p.s you can add a guestbook/signing page in around 7 days from creating your site, on freewebs at least.

p.p.s; my website has not been updated for 2 or so years and it probably won't be updated anytime soon or ever for that matter. I just keep the link in my sig for no reason other than I'm too lazy to move it.

truemuslim
02-14-2008, 09:12 PM
lol bro thats ancient

whatu do wita guestbook tho?

truemuslim
02-14-2008, 09:15 PM
yehhh look at it now... tiiiiiiight background

truemuslim
02-14-2008, 09:31 PM
gots a gues book and googling som good raps (ISLAMIC OF COURSE) and bringing som hadiths...

google makes me mad tho...:raging:

Anisa19
02-14-2008, 11:25 PM
Salamau Alaaikum sister, nice site =)

Keep up the good work, insha'Allah many people benefit from it

Khayal
02-17-2008, 05:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
omg thats so cool i can see how many ppl looked at it... and all...

so far... 0 :cry: :(

:D:D:D

Awwww, don't worry sis, I just saw your koooool site.:playing:

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.