PDA

View Full Version : What's it like in Jannah? :')



Z-Blade
01-29-2008, 04:48 AM
,

A great post made by a brother that I thought is really worth sharing mashaAllah! May Allah reward this brother in abundance and guide him to what He loves most and grant Him Jannatul-Firdaws, Ameen!

"Assalam alaikum,

all this saddness, jealousy, hatred, etc etc will be removed from your heart and it will be full of love, peace and compassion.

As for the reward in paradise,

to avoid a lengthy answer, i will just explain briefly:

bascially, you will reach the gate, enter it, and you will walk in and towards your house, as if you already know where it is! i.e its like returning home!

then you will see your wife, she will leave you breathless, for a few decades!! and vice versa!

and you house will be a mansion

decorated by angels

has some amazing things, like glass made of Silver, yet crystal!

the food will taste better everyday. ie. even if you eat the same thing everday, the next day, it tastes better

oh and your first meal will be fish liver for starters (it probably tastes better in jannah), and for main course, a big steak!! the bull is in jannah right NOW eating grass and getting fat!

dont wori, you dont gain weight, it just sweats out

oh and you dont HAVE to eat!! you are eating soley for plessure

then, perhaps you will have an angel guide, he will take you around, you will see wonders, rivers of wine, the sand like musk, some interesting animals (and tasty) ones.

one sahaba asked about clothes, and the others were looking at him and wondering, 'out of all the questions', but the prophet (peace be upon him) said that there will be trees that have massive fruits, and you just knock them down, and you will find your clothes in them!

and you will go to the market, and when you come back, you will look even better to your spouse.

btw women dont stay home as much any more, because the fitnah is nt there... FREEDOM!!

alot happens...

but at some point, everyone will be gathered for the last time, thn death will be made into an animal and slaughtered, so that death will not occur again (this is not the angel of death, perhaps he will retire?)

everyone in paradse will be happy and hell will be sad

thn Allah will show his Face, and will tell the believers He is Pleased with them. (this is the meaning of Ridhwan or Rizwan, i think i.e. plessure of Allah)

and this is out ultimate goal and it will be achieve,.

after that, no salah, no fasting, etc i think people will say subhanAllah and alhmadulilah, but thats about it

now you can do what you want!!!

this is all from authentic sources from the book 'paradise and hell' by umar ashqar. ive left all the good bits, so go buy the book and enjoy

aaaaaaaahhh subhanAlllah... Jannah..........its such a dreamy place...

but have you noticed something..... when adam was in Jannah, he actually got bored... and what was given to him? not a tv, nor a car, but Hawwa!!!

this tells us where the true paradise on earth is and this is confirmed in an authentic ahadeeth.

Brs, treat your wives well, beacuse they deserve to be treated like queens, and they are a blessing for you, ...

Sisters, your husbands are a key to paradise, sure he may be a bit fat and ugly (jk) but remember, ur husband will look like adam, the man who was created with Allah's Hand's! Guys can be crazy at times, but be patient with them, they will learn....


oh and no1 will wish for anything, because everyone will think (or feel) that what was given to him, is better thn what everyone else had

no regrets, you may talking abt what happnd in the grave and on earth, but no regrets..

YOU WILL BE HAPPY AND YOU WONT WANT ANYTHING ELSE,

Now... the only problem is,,,we have to get there!
and Allah knows best"

Wassalam.
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truemuslim
01-29-2008, 04:53 AM
AWWW THANKS BRO THIS IS SOOOO GOOD..VERRY GOOD THREAD VERRY GOOD...REPS>...REPS...mashallah


EDIT: dang i cant rep nomore...ran out of rep thingys for the 24 hour time..sorry..promise i gonna rep u when i can...(tomorrow maybe)
Reply

Z-Blade
01-29-2008, 05:06 AM
:salamext:

Blah, I can't edit my post as usual :(, and there's a silly typo there: it should be "great post made by a brother" :/

Originally Posted by truemuslim
AWWW THANKS BRO THIS IS SOOOO GOOD..VERRY GOOD THREAD VERRY GOOD...REPS>...REPS...mashallah


EDIT: dang i cant rep nomore...ran out of rep thingys for the 24 hour time..sorry..promise i gonna rep u when i can...(tomorrow maybe)
Shukran for reading, don't worry about the reps, inshaAllah I will be getting the reps from Allah for benefitting you and anybody else :D. Just do dua for me instead if you don't mind :'), and jazakallahu khayran for your sentiments :thumbs_up.

Wassalam!
Reply

truemuslim
01-29-2008, 05:08 AM
^^ all people here already are in my dua. muslims and non-muslims..so don't worry bro...lol..and yeah thats good...the best and greatest rep u can get is from Allah...

its ok be patient 5 more posts until u a full member! then EDITING TIME!

:w:
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Z-Blade
01-29-2008, 05:37 AM
Originally Posted by truemuslim
^^ all people here already are in my dua. muslims and non-muslims..so don't worry bro...lol..and yeah thats good...the best and greatest rep u can get is from Allah...

its ok be patient 5 more posts until u a full member! then EDITING TIME!

:w:
MashaAllah, Jazakallahu khayr ukhti. LoL, indeed it is :p.

Haha, inshaAllah, can't wait for that day ;D.

:wasalamex
Reply

sur
01-29-2008, 09:12 AM
Things would be similar as in world ONLY traits would be different:-


[Q:2:25] But give glad tidings to those who believe and work righteousness, that their portion is Gardens, beneath which rivers flow. Every time they are fed with fruits therefrom, they say: "Why, this is what we were fed with before,"for they are given things in similitude; and they have therein companions pure (and holy); and they abide therein (for ever).
Reply

Z-Blade
01-29-2008, 10:16 AM
Originally Posted by sur
Things would be similar as in world ONLY traits would be different:-


[Q:2:25] But give glad tidings to those who believe and work righteousness, that their portion is Gardens, beneath which rivers flow. Every time they are fed with fruits therefrom, they say: "Why, this is what we were fed with before,"for they are given things in similitude; and they have therein companions pure (and holy); and they abide therein (for ever).
:salamext:,

Ummm, jazakallahu khayran for your contribution akhi, but the title of the thread is a rheotorical question :p. :')

Wassalam.
Reply

sur
01-29-2008, 10:34 AM
Originally Posted by Z-Blade
:salamext:,

Ummm, jazakallahu khayran for your contribution akhi, but the title of the thread is a rheotorical question :p. :')

Wassalam.
:wasalamex

i know, i just read this aayah few hours back & finding this thread relavant I thought i better make use of this oppertunity to share the verse.
Reply

Z-Blade
02-01-2008, 12:24 AM
Originally Posted by sur
:wasalamex

i know, i just read this aayah few hours back & finding this thread relavant I thought i better make use of this oppertunity to share the verse.
:salamext:,

Aaah, I see, jazakallahu khayran for the clarification bro :thumbs_up.

Wassalam.
Reply

FatimaAsSideqah
02-01-2008, 12:32 AM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

The unknown – what bounties of Paradise cannot be comprehended when compared to worldly riches. Allah has told us many things about Paradise, but in a narration in Saheeh Muslim, the Prophet said: “Never mind what Allah has told you; what He has not told you is even greater.”

Peace be upon you

Allah Hafiz
Sister Fatima
Reply

AvarAllahNoor
02-01-2008, 01:53 AM
Jās japaṯ ka­ī baikunṯẖ vās.

Meditating on Him, many acquire a home in the heavens.

Guru Arjan Dev
Reply

Z-Blade
02-02-2008, 05:24 AM
Originally Posted by RighteousLady
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

The unknown – what bounties of Paradise cannot be comprehended when compared to worldly riches. Allah has told us many things about Paradise, but in a narration in Saheeh Muslim, the Prophet said: “Never mind what Allah has told you; what He has not told you is even greater.”

Peace be upon you

Allah Hafiz
Sister Fatima
:wasalamex

MashaAllah, jazakallahu khayran for the great contribution to the thread ukhti.

Wassalam.

Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
Jās japaṯ ka­ī baikunṯẖ vās.

Meditating on Him, many acquire a home in the heavens.

Guru Arjan Dev
I see, that's the same as the teachings of Islam! Thanks for that Avar.
Reply

Z-Blade
02-04-2008, 11:02 PM
:salamext:,

Originally Posted by RighteousLady
"but in a narration in Saheeh Muslim, the Prophet said: “Never mind what Allah has told you; what He has not told you is even greater.” "
A great hadith to go with this one :') :

Hadith Qudsi 37:

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: Allah said:

I have prepared for My righteous servants what no eye has seen and no ear has heard, not has it occurred to human heart. Thus recite if you wish (1): And no soul knows what joy for them (the inhabitants of Paradise) has been kept hidden (Quran Chapter 32 Verse 17).

(1) The words "Thus recite if you wish" are those of Abu Harayrah. It was related by al-Bukhari, Muslim, at-Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah.

Wassalam.
Reply

Kiro
12-07-2015, 10:24 PM
Can I just stay single please lol.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 10:45 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-08-2009, 04:43 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 06:17 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-30-2006, 09:09 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-22-2006, 08:21 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!