/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Alfurqan IPOD

truemuslim
02-02-2008, 07:26 AM
:sl:

yep i am finally gonna tell which ipod i have and where to get it...its my secret to learning quraan lol...

http://simplyislam.com/promotions/alfurqan/index.html

Here is the site ^^... omg they got a white version now!..sory..actually i like my black one better...hm...anyway it got two of the best reciters (in my opinion) Sudais and Shuraim!!!!!!!! the entire quran is recited by them each one gets surah and they read it u dunt choose which one reads which surah sory..but its really good and when u choose the surah its really organized its like u open it and then there is like all that stuff (quran, hadith, tafseer, bla bla) then u click on quran then choose a surah and u hear it and it bookmarks too and u can pause and all of course...then there is hadith's.. already IN IT when u buy it and they got there own lil section and u choose which book for hadiths then which chapter or somehtin like that...then there is calender..which is a calender of course.lol..and ther is adhan u can choose which place u want the adhan (sharjah, mecca, mecca 2, i think egypt and ALOT more) i got the sharjah on it very good and u dunt have to download ANY of this stuff quraan adhans hadiths and all already in it... and im not done yet there is also qibla.. u choose where u live or the closest to where u live and they show u what direction u supposed to pray towards and the there is video, and camera, u can record videos and take pics (heads up, quality isnt that good but still good...and also this is why i said i will take pics wit my ipod in that other thread lol) and then u kkeep them or delete them then there is the movies and nasheeds, ...this surprisingly is the only thing u gotta download from ur pc... BUUUUUUT they give u a DVD that ONLY works for ur ipod..u put it in ur pc then plug the USB cable thing into ur PC (USB comes with the ipod) and then download movies from the ones they got..habil and qabil is a very good one..they got more tho..it the bundle they were talking bout... and also they got alot more things.. sorry i am soooo sorry i cant name everything right now cuz i cant charge my ipod and its outta battery cuz my sis kicked the charger and broke it...oh that reminds me its a UK plug for the charger.. i had to buy a converter thing... but its good... okey and i really think its very good

p.s. hope u were able to read it all i was saying all thats in my mind and didnt notice how much i typed..so sorry bro's/sis's

jazakallah brothers and sisters!!!

p.s.2...please buy it i dunt wanna be the only one wit it..lol..i forgot how much it costs cuz it wasnt even in $$ it was a different UK sign thing..and also its from Manchester... i dunt kno where that is but i kno its somewhere in the UK.lol :peace:

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
qassy!
02-02-2008, 08:48 PM
lol you told me already which iPod you have !

btw its not an iPod its just an MP4 player with an iPod Name!

truemuslim
02-02-2008, 08:50 PM
^ yeah but its called ipod so i wudnt change the name...there company there choice...(i already told u?) hm..anyway... its amazing...

qassy!
02-03-2008, 11:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
^ yeah but its called ipod so i wudnt change the name...there company there choice...(i already told u?) hm..anyway... its amazing...
Yeah you did on this post
http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...tml#post896707

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
02-04-2008, 07:44 PM
ooooooooohh lol .kk. well...i guess then someone else OTHER than u wud wanna see it...mayb...

qassy!
02-04-2008, 07:46 PM
mayb...
inshallah!

Whatsthepoint
02-04-2008, 07:49 PM
Why are people falling for every thingy that has an "i" in front of it?

qassy!
02-04-2008, 07:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
its not everything its just the iPod

iPod is like more an fashion accessory now worldwide so having the "i" will sell the product

truemuslim
02-04-2008, 07:53 PM
its from UK so dont ask me ask the MILLIONS of ukers in here...

Whatsthepoint
02-04-2008, 07:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by qassy!
its not everything its just the iPod

iPod is like more an fashion accessory now worldwide so having the "i" will sell the product
And iPhones, iMacs...
I like mine, iPod classic 80gigs. I don't use it as a fashion accessory though, I bought it cause it's got plenty of space, good sound quality and sustainable as well as reliable battery.
It's not I'm against iStuff, it's just I don't like people showing it off or buying it for that purpose alone...

truemuslim
02-04-2008, 08:10 PM
i buy istuff cuz they good...not fashion stuff

Whatsthepoint
02-04-2008, 08:12 PM
i buy istuff cuz they good...not fashion stuff
That's good.
Have you tried any alternatives to iStuff?

someone...
02-04-2008, 09:41 PM
wow mashallah thanks for sharing this with us

truemuslim
04-15-2008, 07:03 PM
Correction: The recitors ARE shiekh sudais and Shuraim. it doesnt say that on the site, but it is on the ipod. and it says it on the ipod, and on the help thing on the site.

too bad its from the uk.

qrays
04-15-2008, 08:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
If there is no imagined goal, or if it is forgotten or pretended to be forgotten, thoughts perpetually revolve around the ā€˜Iā€™.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.