/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Appeal from Family in Gaza

palestinemuslim
01-29-2008, 09:01 AM
Here is palestine family from Gaza

This family consist of 13, the father of this family is patient as he has Asmaa Illnees and he troubles in his back

This father is the responsible of this indigent and needy family. and the family do not have any income source

Most of the family members are small sisters . they need food and eat and drink and clothes. Also many people ask the family to pay more than 6000$ debts accumulated on the family , fees of treatment and others needs)

Their conditions are very miserable and hard . the family live in old and small home not appropiate for living in camp in Gaza

The family is Registered as very special hardship case in the United Nation office in palestine and in the ministry of social Affairs in Palestine and in the Islamic society in Palestine

The small children( pretend these small sisters ) always cry need food, drink and clothes

The Profile of this Needy Family is available inside the charity Organization Muslim Hands in United Kindom (www.muslimhands.org )You can sponsor this Poor and Needy family By Muslim Hands in Uk.

If anyone would like to sponsor this indigent and needy family, just contact me , and I will give you the address of this Palestine family and the address of the contact perosn in Muslim Hands . so if anyone would like to sponsor this needy family

Please contact me at this forum
You can read more about the family case in this blog

http://palestineappeal.blogspot.com/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
palestinemuslim
01-30-2008, 07:44 AM
Where are you Muslim?
This family call you all to save them.

Where are the People who like charity work?
Where are lovers of Palestine and Al Aqsa?

Where are you all?

palestinemuslim
01-30-2008, 07:45 AM
:sl:

Where are you Muslim?
This family call you all to save them.

Where are the People who like charity work?
Where are lovers of Palestine and Al Aqsa?

Where are you all?

palestinemuslim
02-05-2008, 02:59 PM
Salam alykum ,

O My brothers and Sisters,

This Palestine call you to relief and aid them

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.