/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Quran being copied & the embrology crisis

Anwarica
01-29-2008, 10:08 AM
Thought so, then you have to see this:

Dr. Zakir answers "Was the Quran copied from the Greeks?"

Dr. Zakir explains Alaqah & refutes embryological errors in Quran

I wish to upload that whole debate named "The Quran and the Bible in the light of science" .. :peace:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
krypton6
01-29-2008, 01:27 PM
My friend you should go to the Dr. Zakir Naik thread that some one created, we have the whole debate posted there, along with the "Was the quran copied from the Greeks".

Anwarica
01-29-2008, 01:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by krypton6
My friend you should go to the Dr. Zakir Naik thread that some one created, we have the whole debate posted there, along with the "Was the quran copied from the Greeks".
yes brother, I've already posted them at that thread, but this one isn't about Dr. Zakir himself, it's a reply that meant to be done months ago.

Whatsthepoint
01-29-2008, 01:49 PM
I think this we can make this into a Embriology-in-the-Quran topic?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Trumble
01-29-2008, 07:02 PM
Not another one, surely? :)

Most muslims are convinced the Qur'an is "accurate" on the subject, while others believe pretty much the things Naik is claimed to 'refute' (and, by necessity, that neither he nor anybody else has managed to refute them). Everyone knows the arguments and nobody changes their mind.

Anwarica
01-29-2008, 07:34 PM
Well, it went like this .. debates and arguments .. finally, you find the fellows telling you: ok, you are correct but these verses are quoted :D .. so, you if anyone reached that level, just refute and you did your job :sunny:

As for changing the mind, anyone - including myself - who really are not going to accept changing their mind, at least they should think sincerely about their current situation .. it doesn't hurt to ask and search for answers anyway because I loath any blind faith!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.