/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dream or Real???

paradise88
01-31-2008, 01:37 PM
Salaam ppl.. I heard we shouldn't tell everyone about our dreams but i have had two incidents that i felt someone's present next to me. I was very scared and thought i was dreaming but i was awake..What does this mean?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
01-31-2008, 01:40 PM
:salamext:

Sis read Surah 113 and 114 and Aayat Al Kursi before you go to sleep.

paradise88
01-31-2008, 01:42 PM
I read it while it was happening i know it wasn't my imagination.. =(

------
01-31-2008, 02:05 PM

Sis sometimes it's magic and jinns and stuff...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
minaz
01-31-2008, 02:38 PM
Magic and jinns...does Paradise786 reside at Hogwarts :P

------
01-31-2008, 02:43 PM

^ Minaz bhai :-\ I'm serious.. I know people that happens to as well.

Pk_#2
01-31-2008, 04:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by paradise786
I read it while it was happening i know it wasn't my imagination.. =(
Turn over and sleep on the other side and tell them to get lost,

Read the 4 kuls and ayatul kursi, that should be sufficient protection for you, your family in the house and the neighbours closest to you, inshaAllah

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullah.

Aaliyah~
01-31-2008, 08:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by minaz
Magic and jinns...does Paradise786 reside at Hogwarts :P
:giggling:

Aaliyah~
01-31-2008, 08:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AhLÄÄM

^ Minaz bhai :-\ I'm serious.. I know people that happens to as well.
wow
sorry.
how did u feel?

i can safely say i have nver experienced such thing, (and don't wish too-inshallah!)

truemuslim
01-31-2008, 09:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AhLÄÄM

Sis sometimes it's magic and jinns and stuff...

sorry bout this ..buuut...

Jinn..ok..stuff..ok...magic?? we still in the world rright? u been watching to much movies havent u..harry potter is not good..(yes it is) jk sis .lol..sorta jk actually..

sis you are right bout the jinni thingy (i think) but not the magic thingy..kk no magic exists...

again sorry if this offends u sis..its not meant to..

Aaliyah~
01-31-2008, 09:13 PM
^^
yeah no offence.
but i always though islam doesn't recognise magic...

Allah knows best.

truemuslim
01-31-2008, 09:19 PM
^ yep my point exactly

truemuslim
01-31-2008, 09:38 PM
^ u got any hadiths please?

Pk_#2
01-31-2008, 09:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
:sl:
Magic is real. The prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, himself, was afflicted by it.
Yah that's true and the dudes name is Lubayd, but I duno the hadith, also thread starter, it is true that you're not menno relate bad dreams to anyone, just encase? (spellin) it comes true, I read it in a hadith loong loong time ago, Honest...

AsalamuAlaykum.

Pk_#2
01-31-2008, 09:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Yes:

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 71, Number 658:
Magic is also mentioned in the Quran...as something that was taught to the people by two angels (Harut and Marut). They taught this art to the people as part of a test.

Check this page for information on Harut/Marut.
Ahh Labid! That's the one..

AsalamuAlaykum.

truemuslim
01-31-2008, 09:48 PM
^ oh ok thanks...

i thought u were talking bout magic like in harry potter and all... sorry .. i dunt really call that 'magic' tho...ok sorta but yah... i kno those ppl they call them sahor dunt they...

sorry to get off topic mods and sis

paradise88
02-01-2008, 05:03 PM
Thanks everyone for the comments.. some of them funny hehe anyway so does that mean some jinn or magic is doing it?? i do recite before i go to sleep but it happend only twice

minaz
02-04-2008, 02:58 PM
so does that mean some jinn or magic is doing it??
No.

------
02-04-2008, 03:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
sorry bout this ..buuut...

Jinn..ok..stuff..ok...magic?? we still in the world rright? u been watching to much movies havent u..harry potter is not good..(yes it is) jk sis .lol..sorta jk actually..

sis you are right bout the jinni thingy (i think) but not the magic thingy..kk no magic exists...

again sorry if this offends u sis..its not meant to..

Magic is a reality. :uhwhat NO, NOT HARRY POTTER stuff, :heated: but dark magic, its real. It was done on the Prophet Muhammad SAW as well, so who are we to escape from it??!!

so does that mean some jinn or magic is doing it?? i do recite before i go to sleep but it happend only twice
Sis it might be magic/jinn, it might not. Best to contact an Aalim Inshaa Allaah. In the meantime, recite before you sleep :)

minaz
02-04-2008, 03:20 PM
Girls sure do over react!

------
02-04-2008, 03:40 PM

It's not about over reacting, its about facing reality, which some guys find hard to do.. :-\

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.