/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dirty, Disgusting & Embaresing

anonymous
01-31-2008, 07:16 PM
:sl: to all I have got these really bad scars aroiund my kneck. I used to have excema ages ago and i dont really think it was treated properly. My skin is naturally VERY dry but ive been left with dark rings of scars around my kneck and in the joints of my arms. i feel rubbish about myself and i hate them. the doctors say there is nothing they could do and theyve given me somthing called retin A cream to reduce them but it doesnt help AT ALL, instead my skin is more dryer than usual. i feel embarresed and :laugh: i thank god my condition is no worse and im ever so grateful that he has blessed me with alot but i have so many health coditions and i just feel depressed even looking in the mirror everyday. is there anything anyone can reccomend? please? to help make them less visible

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truemuslim
01-31-2008, 09:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
:sl: to all I have got these really bad scars aroiund my kneck. I used to have excema ages ago and i dont really think it was treated properly. My skin is naturally VERY dry but ive been left with dark rings of scars around my kneck and in the joints of my arms. i feel rubbish about myself and i hate them. the doctors say there is nothing they could do and theyve given me somthing called retin A cream to reduce them but it doesnt help AT ALL, instead my skin is more dryer than usual. i feel embarresed and :laugh: i thank god my condition is no worse and im ever so grateful that he has blessed me with alot but i have so many health coditions and i just feel depressed even looking in the mirror everyday. is there anything anyone can reccomend? please? to help make them less visible

*GASP* :ooh: you just described me a year ago..lol..i feel so much better im not alone.. i had it in the exact same places u said u got them and i had excemas too (did i spell it right?) k i was always sad how my skin was horrible and sik...then when i went to yemen we didnt even see a doctor just went to the pharmacy and described it and they gave us a medication...(hold up im gonna go get it) k..its called...Betnovate - N and its an ointment.. i was allergic to chocolate ( i went crazy witout it LOL) then once i used this it ALL went away and i wasnt allergic to chocolate no more (i wonder y..lol) and the scars arent there anymore at all my skin is smooth and exactly how it used to be and all that was left was just a lil bit of darkness which went away...this started working the first day too... take this advice if it works for you. :)

Inshallah you get better sis/bro

:w:

Mr. Baldy
01-31-2008, 10:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
*GASP* :ooh: you just described me a year ago..lol..i feel so much better im not alone.. i had it in the exact same places u said u got them and i had excemas too (did i spell it right?) k i was always sad how my skin was horrible and sik...then when i went to yemen we didnt even see a doctor just went to the pharmacy and described it and they gave us a medication...(hold up im gonna go get it) k..its called...Betnovate - N and its an ointment.. i was allergic to chocolate ( i went crazy witout it LOL) then once i used this it ALL went away and i wasnt allergic to chocolate no more (i wonder y..lol) and the scars arent there anymore at all my skin is smooth and exactly how it used to be and all that was left was just a lil bit of darkness which went away...this started working the first day too... take this advice if it works for you. :)

most likely it was the climate in yemen.

truemuslim
02-01-2008, 12:11 AM
^ nah i have had it even here (U.S) since like kindergarten so no..and if thats not what ur talking bout ...i used the cream thingy after i got back here...

i luv yemen (off topic)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anonymous
02-01-2008, 02:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim

BETNOVAT?? Oh i cant beleive that, that is one of the strongest ointments and the most damaging alongside eumovate and trimovate if not used properly. for years i used to use that, and iv been told by my doctors that it should NEVER be used excessively and definitly not on the face as this is a very powerful cream. i dont know what to do. imsad dont know what to do. i feel alwful. so i was wondering is there any natural remidies or anything to get rid of it? i feel miserable JAZAKILLAH ANYWAY SISTER!

anonymous
02-01-2008, 02:20 PM
See Ive Used Quite A Few Creams For Different Areas Of My Body And They Havents Helped. Nothing Has And I Feel Just Disgusting! Helppppppp Someonnnneee!!!

piXie
02-01-2008, 03:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
See Ive Used Quite A Few Creams For Different Areas Of My Body And They Havents Helped. Nothing Has And I Feel Just Disgusting! Helppppppp Someonnnneee!!!
:sl:

I had that too when I was little and my mum made it disappear alhamdulillah - by putting me on a special diet :playing: you have to starve it out of your system. I wasn't allowed any junk food, preserved, or glychemic foods etc. Only organic, which I ate when hungry (n moderatly) I had to have one tablespoon of olive oil with milk every night before going to bed. She also gave me Kalwanji n honey because mine was infected. Other than that, I had to have my skin constantly moisturized with olive oil and vasline.

It completely went alhamdulillah - even the marks [u need to put Olive Oil n Wheatgerm Oil on them (while ur skin is damp) n keep it constantly moisturized with vasline on top of all that. It's messy n the Wheatgerm smells weird but it'll help em go way insha'Allaah :smile:

someone...
02-05-2008, 08:50 PM
inshallah you get better

Muezzin
02-06-2008, 10:05 AM
Would slapping a bucket of Nivia on your neck be um... safe? That stuff works wonders on dry hands.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.