/* */

PDA

View Full Version : This is what questions I want to ask the people around the world

welcome_islam
02-02-2008, 11:54 AM
Why is it that the newspapers never mention the non- Muslims religions?

Why is that Amir Khan is a British when the other people are pakis?

Why is it that nuns are not suspicious of having a bomb strapped under their long robes, where Muslim women are?

Why do Muslims girls wear a head cloth for their parents and the family name, not for Allah?

Why do Muslims tell others Muslims to read quran, pray and do the five pillars of Islam and not do it themselves?

Why does the world blame for the Muslims for the bombing around the world?

Who were the first people to blow people? Muslims? No!

Why do people just pray, keep fast and do all the deeds only in the month of Ramadan? What about the rest of the months?

Why do people think that if there is a bomb in a building, place or wherever, that it’s the Muslims that planted it?

Why is that the people in the world live on false fact and not find out the truth?

Why is that the parents think that when their child is 16, they should get married without their consent?

Why is the rich people in the world don’t share the money to the poor who needs it?

Why is that when a lady has more than 2 girls, people think its bad luck? Is the person who is pregnant a woman who it bad luck or the daughter they have? Why is the woman agreeing with the people? So why is it bad? Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) had daughters, so why people think that girls are just bad luck? They can’t bring money to the family? Yes they can!

Why do people think the women’s job is to cook, clean and have babies? Don’t women have same equal rights as men? Why can’t they make choices about their lives?

Why do parents never teach their children the ways of life and Islam, and then blame it to the child friends?

Why are Muslims men shamed of their names? Why do they shorten their names like Muhammad to Mo?

Why is it, when a Jewish man has a beard and people don’t say anything, when a Muslim man has a beard people get worried and suspicious?

Why don’t children disrespect their parents after their parents have cared for them? Why children send their parents to old homes, after the parents didn’t send the child to a foster home? All the parents have done is love, protect, care, bath, feed you and gave you a shelter?

Why do people complain that the world is a bad place but don’t change their ways to make it better?

Its not just Muslims, it’s everyone in the world should change their ways to make the world in a better place. If you want something doing, don’t wait for other, do it yourself.

By welcome_islam(me!) (if i made any mistakes please forgive me)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AvarAllahNoor
02-02-2008, 12:54 PM
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh (Pure Ones Belong To God, Victory, To God)

Well most of the questions have one theme. Some 'Muslims' have hijacked Islam for a wrong purpose. Many years ago, Irish (IRA) were too treated the same, because of the bombing campagin they led in the 80/90's

Yes, they have grievances with the way the west are invading Muslim lands, but I guess killing innocent people isn't the way to show it.

The Daughter thing is a culture thing, we have it in the Panjabi culture sadly, as do the Chinese, Hindus, etc etc.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh (Pure Ones Belong To God, Victory, To God)

welcome_islam
02-18-2008, 12:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor

Well most of the questions have one theme. Some 'Muslims' have hijacked Islam for a wrong purpose. Many years ago, Irish (IRA) were too treated the same, because of the bombing campagin they led in the 80/90's

Yes, they have grievances with the way the west are invading Muslim lands, but I guess killing innocent people isn't the way to show it.

The Daughter thing is a culture thing, we have it in the Panjabi culture sadly, as do the Chinese, Hindus, etc etc.

thank you for replying back. i know people read what i believe.

muslimah_online
04-05-2008, 03:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by welcome_islam
1Why is it that the newspapers never mention the non- Muslims religions?

2Why is that Amir Khan is a British when the other people are pakis?

3Why is it that nuns are not suspicious of having a bomb strapped under their long robes, where Muslim women are?

4Why do Muslims girls wear a head cloth for their parents and the family name, not for Allah?

5Why do Muslims tell others Muslims to read quran, pray and do the five pillars of Islam and not do it themselves?

6Why does the world blame for the Muslims for the bombing around the world?

7Who were the first people to blow people? Muslims? No!

8Why do people just pray, keep fast and do all the deeds only in the month of Ramadan? What about the rest of the months?

9Why do people think that if there is a bomb in a building, place or wherever, that it’s the Muslims that planted it?

10.Why is that the people in the world live on false fact and not find out the truth?

11Why is that the parents think that when their child is 16, they should get married without their consent?

12.Why is the rich people in the world don’t share the money to the poor who needs it?

13.Why is that when a lady has more than 2 girls, people think its bad luck? Is the person who is pregnant a woman who it bad luck or the daughter they have? Why is the woman agreeing with the people? So why is it bad? Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) had daughters, so why people think that girls are just bad luck? They can’t bring money to the family? Yes they can!

14.Why do people think the women’s job is to cook, clean and have babies? Don’t women have same equal rights as men? Why can’t they make choices about their lives?

15.Why do parents never teach their children the ways of life and Islam, and then blame it to the child friends?

16.Why are Muslims men shamed of their names? Why do they shorten their names like Muhammad to Mo?

17.Why is it, when a Jewish man has a beard and people don’t say anything, when a Muslim man has a beard people get worried and suspicious?

18.Why don’t children disrespect their parents after their parents have cared for them? Why children send their parents to old homes, after the parents didn’t send the child to a foster home? All the parents have done is love, protect, care, bath, feed you and gave you a shelter?

19.Why do people complain that the world is a bad place but don’t change their ways to make it better?

Its not just Muslims, it’s everyone in the world should change their ways to make the world in a better place. If you want something doing, don’t wait for other, do it yourself.

i'll answer it by my own knowledge. some are from the Quran but yet, i cannot remember where i've come across the ayats..:D

1.It's the jews.. they own the biggest share in America media industry, so they got the upperhand on who to be put the blame on. also, bear in mind that most jews are very rich and powerful and very much detest Islam. btw, the pepsi company is own by the jews.

2. bcoz he wants to be a british (he applied for it..he married an englishwoman)..( i don't really know which amir khan r u talking abt..hihi..sorry if i got it wrong)

3. if u'r talking abt the israeli aiming their guns at the hijabi muslima, well, it's obvious that they did it to delight themselves.. while others..bcoz prejudice

4. bcoz they had not gotten the hidayah from Allah yet. this might also be bcoz they are not aware on why they wear it.

5. this is obvious. the people who tell others to do the right thing bcoz they admit and believe its the right thing but due to their weak faith, they could not bring themselves to commit it.

6.well, apparently, this is bcoz of the 9/11 incident where our favourite president george bush keep busily pointing his wrinkled fingers on the Islam countries as had his father

7. u answered it

8.this is bcoz during ramadhan, Allah chained the shaytaans and so, good deeds are easily done without their whisperings. other than that, it is also bcoz ramadhan is the month of barakah. so, doing a lot of good deeds during this month will gain lots of rewards from Allah. but people should remember that praying is the second most important pillar for a muslim. so they should do it accordingly. fasting in months other than ramadhan is sunat.

9.(refer to no.1 and no.6)

10.not all.most people do bcoz they tend to believe that everything the tv said is the truth..(it's a psychology technique)

11. i assume you were referring to the consent of the child. well, to prevent their raging-hormones-teenagers from sinking deep into free sex ideology (i don't know whose idea was it). it is best to have a safe marital bond before ma'siat spreads like wild fire.

12.well u see..it's not what u think it is. Many very rich and popular people in the world donate to the charity, with the goodness of their hearts or maybe just as a gesture of being a super-rich-nice-and-popular person. some rich people become stingy bcoz they had an idea that the wealth come from only..ONLY.. their hardworks and only they are allowed to spend it. They forgot that without Allah's consent, s/he wouldn't have become rich.. those poor souls..

13.well. it's not actually bad luck. the bad luck thing is just a delusion the forefathers/foremothers(is there any such thing?:blind:)created bcoz girls will leave their parents after they married someone so,they consider having too many girls as bad luck bcoz they will spent a lot of money to the girls but will not enjoy it's fruitions bcoz the responsibility of taking care of the girl is now the husband's. so, the husband will gain...so they thought. but there is a hadeeth that says The Prophet (s.a.w) said: Whoever gives life supports to two female children until they grow up, then in the Hereafter, he/she and me are like this (the Prophet(s.a.w) gathered his fingers.) [Riwayat Muslim]

14. Yes, women and men are equals. Islam had redeemed women's rights 14 centuries ago. that's why women are to wear hijab;to conceal their beauty. so that they wouldn't be judge by it but for their personality,knowledge and etiquette.Women have the right to go to work but exceptional to jobs that requires intermingling with male workers for muslimat should take care of her etiquette as muslimat. but if married, she requires her husband approval and that is if she could balance her responsibilites to her children, husband and job. go to work.. it's not wrong..but remember you are a muslimah and thus being a symbol by the name of Islam to other fellow workers who are not muslimin so..etiquette....

15. i could not discuss this. this is obviously their fault but since the child realize this..he/she should be able to practise the islamic way of living her/himself because in the Hereafter, Allah is very 'Adil and He will give justice. As a good child of Islam, you should know that you have to respect your parents and love them as they had taken care of you from the very early stage.

16. They are not ashamed of their names (unless there are some). well, if you know some, tell them that by having the name Muhammad, they will be among the first to be judge during the Hereafter. During that time, the judging will take a looong time, n they had the honour on being among the early ones. other than that, they shorten it bcoz evryone knows what it stands for but i don't really like the idea too.

17.is it? well, not all parts of the world think so. People are merely prejudice.. they might as well said that all muslim with beards are Osama bin Laden. well, if i'm a man, i'll just get my chin a long beard just to freak the poor prejudiced people out but it's not really good. Allah loves beauty so the beard should be trimmed neatly.

18. those kind of children had forgotten the Prophet's sunnah and Allah's Warnings. They will receive their punishments in their lifetime and the Hereafter. For instance, they will have their own family and will bore their own child and then will they realize how hard it was for their parents before. But by then it's maybe too late for them if their parents had died and they cannot ask for forgiveness. So, they will carry the guilt as long as they live. (Nauzubillah) and will receive punishments in their afterlife. most people that had turned out this way had always pray for their parents. they will sadakah al-Fatiha and du'a for their parents. InsyaAllah, Allah will reduce their punishment. Amiin.

19. One person acts alone might change a group of people but quite impossible to change the world. It is the act of a united-many-many-people of the same aims and hopes that could change the world to a better place. So dear sister, let's us jihad fisabilillah

Ya Allah, I crammed my neck to answer these questions. U sure could write a lot of questions..:exhausted

howeverso...i hope this will help clear up things in ur mind n don't forget to check out my friend's poem in my posting called 'suffocating sinner'.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
barney
04-05-2008, 03:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by welcome_islam
Why is it that the newspapers never mention the non- Muslims religions?

Why is that Amir Khan is a British when the other people are pakis?

Why is it that nuns are not suspicious of having a bomb strapped under their long robes, where Muslim women are?

Why do Muslims girls wear a head cloth for their parents and the family name, not for Allah?

Why do Muslims tell others Muslims to read quran, pray and do the five pillars of Islam and not do it themselves?

Why does the world blame for the Muslims for the bombing around the world?

Who were the first people to blow people? Muslims? No!

Why do people just pray, keep fast and do all the deeds only in the month of Ramadan? What about the rest of the months?

Why do people think that if there is a bomb in a building, place or wherever, that it’s the Muslims that planted it?

Why is that the people in the world live on false fact and not find out the truth?

Why is that the parents think that when their child is 16, they should get married without their consent?

Why is the rich people in the world don’t share the money to the poor who needs it?

Why is that when a lady has more than 2 girls, people think its bad luck? Is the person who is pregnant a woman who it bad luck or the daughter they have? Why is the woman agreeing with the people? So why is it bad? Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) had daughters, so why people think that girls are just bad luck? They can’t bring money to the family? Yes they can!

Why do people think the women’s job is to cook, clean and have babies? Don’t women have same equal rights as men? Why can’t they make choices about their lives?

Why do parents never teach their children the ways of life and Islam, and then blame it to the child friends?

Why are Muslims men shamed of their names? Why do they shorten their names like Muhammad to Mo?

Why is it, when a Jewish man has a beard and people don’t say anything, when a Muslim man has a beard people get worried and suspicious?

Why don’t children disrespect their parents after their parents have cared for them? Why children send their parents to old homes, after the parents didn’t send the child to a foster home? All the parents have done is love, protect, care, bath, feed you and gave you a shelter?

Why do people complain that the world is a bad place but don’t change their ways to make it better?

Ill have a crack.:)
1) They do mention other religions. You mean in a non negative light? Simply because Mormons are not "killing people for God".Bad news sells better than good news , and muslims generate a lot of news by holding korans in one hand and assault rifles in the other in You-tube vids just before they wipe out some shoppers.
2) a racist will say that he is a "paki". why are people racist. Partly Bigotry, partly because Muslim communitys isolate themselves so as not to be corrupted by the unclean kuffar.
3) Theres no History of Nuns blowing up schoolkids. There is history of Muslims in burkas doing that. A lot of it really. When Nuns do it, we will phear them.
4) Because they cant see why they should follow a religion they were born into but cant leave, yet still respect their parents wishes.
5) Because theyre Hypocrites?
6) Because Muslims have set off bombs around the world and celebrated when they go off.
7) It was the Chinese. They invented Gunpowder. The first suicide bombers were japanese. Your quite correct.
8) Because theyre not committed to their religion?
9) Because out of all of those sorts of bombs , very very few are planted by Scientologists or Zen buddists. Very Very many of them are planted by Muslims.
10) Because they cant be bothered to research. it's easier to beleive what your told.
11)Because people have free will and its nothing to do with the parents who their offspring marry. Marriage should be for love.
12) Because theyre Greedy. also to an extent because if the rich subsidided the poor then why shouldnt everyone just sit on their backsides and let the money roll in! Nothing would ever get done. Generally though we have things called Taxes and social security. This does the job.
13)Because theyre sexist narrowminded clueless idiots.
14)Well Blokes cant have babies, but for the rest, read answer number 13
15) cant fathom your question...sorry.
16)Because they are worried about being assossiated with islam because of all the recent attacks?
17) I think most people in the UK are suspicious of Theists. More so if its a muslim because ...well...they have blown a lot of stuff up and keep trying to blow up even more stuff, till theres no stuff left to blow!
18) If they have cared for them, then they should rsepect them. If they have been utter tools to the kids then they deserve ignoring and lots of it.
19) Because everyone has opposing ideas on how to make it better. usually it involves who's god is best.
20) ummm... sorry...thats it isnt it!

Cheers.

muslimah_online
04-05-2008, 05:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by barney
Ill have a crack.:)

2) a racist will say that he is a "paki". why are people racist. Partly Bigotry, partly because Muslim communitys isolate themselves so as not to be corrupted by the unclean kuffar.
salaam brother..
who is actually amir khan? n thanks for your random facts..truly entertaining in a way that make me feel sick+o(

but don't worry i feel better now :statisfie

barney
04-05-2008, 07:52 AM
He's a Boxer. Very good one actually. Britains best.

Sorry if you felt sick. It all makes me sad too, but meh, cant spend all yer life worrying.

muslimah_online
04-05-2008, 08:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by barney
He's a Boxer. Very good one actually. Britains best.

Sorry if you felt sick. It all makes me sad too, but meh, cant spend all yer life worrying.
Salaam..thanks for the info anyway. what do you think abt my answers?
would u agree to some?

barney
04-05-2008, 04:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah_online
Salaam..thanks for the info anyway. what do you think abt my answers?
would u agree to some?

I think some of them are great and some are awful, and others I dont know about!:D

muslimah_online
04-06-2008, 03:00 AM
Thanks..

i'll see through it..haha

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.