/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Allah never put two fear together

swanlake
09-26-2005, 04:46 PM
:sl:

Someone has a signiture of the following: Allah never put two fear together, fear of aakhira and fear of Dunya....' or something like this. Could someone write it here full pls?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Protected_Diamond
09-26-2005, 04:49 PM
walakumasalaam

sorry, havent seen that sig around :-[

wasim134
10-01-2005, 11:32 AM
yeah same with me i havent ethier

Bass
10-01-2005, 11:37 AM
I don't Have a clue
but safe 4 da post anyway

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
10-01-2005, 11:45 AM
:sl: warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

sis. i cant find the source of it yet - but it means that if a person fears Allah (swt) in this life - then insha Allah they wont have a fear in the akhirah because they will have listened to Allah (swt)'s commands in this life. but if a person never feared Allah (swt) in this life [like the kafir dont] - then they will fear in the afterlife because they won't have any good deeds to support them.. so Allah (swt) will not put two fears for any one person.. for a good strong believer - they will always have fear in this life (because they dont know if they would go to heaven or hell). whereas the people who dont fear the afterlife will fear the consequences in the akhirah.

Allah (swt) knows best.

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.