For More Information Please Contact The I.d.a

http://www.idauk.org/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Uthman
01-10-2005, 10:47 PM
Thanks for the info brother! :)

WomanOfJihad
01-10-2005, 11:18 PM
*Wonders wat programs are gna take place, n if its only for brothers or wud there b sisters area too *

Omar_Farouk
01-11-2005, 03:56 PM
its only for brothers unfortunately, but Alhamdulillah we get a massive turn out every year. people come from all over the country. Im not sure who the guest speaker is going to be but we had mufti Taqi Uthmani come a few times. And Sheikh Muhammad Saleem Dhorat will be there, Im sure it will be very beneficial inshAllah. Im not sure but most defininetly sisters will be able to listen on the reciever at home. (either masjid faruq or masjid noor frequency) the conference will be put up on the site after inshAllah. http://www.idauk.org/

Basically there will be bayans by different molanas directed at the youth especially and nazams and also qiraat recitation. The main bayan will be at the end by the guest speaker.

Also remember that this is the annual youth conference, but the first saturday of every month is the monthly youth conference held at masjid e noor (berners street) after eisha for brothers. And the following sunday (next day) is lectures held at the al khayr foundation on dale street (off melbourne rd) for sisters after zohar. This is every month Alhamdulillah.

For kids aged 6 to 11 they have like a quiz and short bayan after eisha every saturday at Masjid Faruq (IDA - melbourne rd). Eisha is at 6:30.

Other programmes are english majlis every tuesday after eisha and urdu majlis (english translation at the back of the masjid) every friday after eisha at islamic dawah academy (masjid Faruq). Eisha is at 8:15.

Alhamdulillah the ulema take their spare time out to educate us in the deen and help us gain knowledge. we should strive to learn and take the oppurtunity. after going to jamaat we realise how lucky we are to have such a good islamic environment and many masjids in our locality. InshAllah we should take this oppurtunity and try to change our lives. May Allah keep us all on the straight path and act upon the sunnah of our beloved prophet Muhammad (saw).

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummatee
01-14-2005, 11:09 AM
:sl: Jazakumullahu Kahiran for this Brother..

Woman in Jihad.. so unfair innt we dnt get as much previlage as these brothers do (MashAllah).. i got a suggestion.. May be we should all get together (the sisters) on this day ,be down your place (since no1 wud b home...hehe) n thn u can coook for us..n we'd have a mega feast and listen to the confrnce on the receiver...wat do you say? ;)

WomanOfJihad
01-16-2005, 12:34 AM
UMMATEE ..Uve LOST it .. MY HOUSE!!!! .. FEAST!!! .. GET TOGETHER !!! me n COOK!!!! trust me the YOUTH conference will b 4gotten .. i know its unfair the brothers ge to go to all this .. inshAllah we will organise our conferences in future .and i dnt think there r any conferences for sisters in Leicester ....(Excluding JIMAS)

Khaldun
01-16-2005, 12:51 AM
:sl:

*walks in...wonders whats being discussed...kindly informs sisters to stick to the topic and adds a BarakAllah Feekum...walks out*

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.