/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Channel Islam International (CII) Online!

the1andonlyomar
09-27-2005, 04:09 PM
:sl: Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh.

If the admin/mod's could make this topic "Sticky" at least through Ramadhan i think it would be cool.

Alhamdulillah the month of Ramadhan is almost upon us, we pray to Allah that he shower us with his mercy and blessings that rain down in this auspicious month.

I don't think i will be very active during Ramadhan so decided to leave this Excellent link for all the LI Users so that Inshallah we can all benefit from.

Channel Islam International is an Islamic Satellite radio station that broadcasts from South africa 24 Hours A Day. Mashallah my cuz'n from Zimbabwe visited last year and recommeded the station to us and we invested in a Satellite Radio (Which was the only way to listen to CII at the time) and with a subscription charge we began listening straightaway.

The Radio is never switched off now! Through the night Quran is recited and in the morning ur awoken with the adhaan! (1 hour before fajr i might add because of the time difference which is better lol...!)

I have learnt many excellent things about my deen from the station with its various speakers, Mufti's, Scholars, Alim's and Alima's too mashallah! (Especially good for the sisters)

BUT the best thing now is that u can listen to the station LIVE online now for FREE! Mashallah im really lookin forward to the Ramadhan programmes (Live Taraweeh prayers, Suhoor And Iftar Programmes etc..!)

Anyways, enough of my waffle, here's the link: http://www.channelislam.com/broadcas...streamlink.php

And Click: "Audio Stream"

Inshallah i hope we can all benefit and don't forget me in ur dua's especially!

:w:

Omar.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
A7med
09-27-2005, 05:52 PM
:sl:

hhhmmmm nice JAZAKALLAH :D

the1andonlyomar
09-27-2005, 07:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by brown clown

hhhmmmm nice JAZAKALLAH :D
lol, thanks ozy, nw u dnt need to get a Satellite radio! Listen online lol.... :)

C ya tmrw al-khair, :w:

wasim134
09-27-2005, 08:24 PM
salaams osman and omar my bro omar and me cuzin ozy...lol...love the sation

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aishaazher
09-27-2005, 10:18 PM
Wow, that is nice, i will visit this website!!!

sherbie cola
09-27-2005, 10:33 PM
Salaams
this is useful as we do have radio ramadan but sometimes it is hard to pick up the frequency

the1andonlyomar
09-28-2005, 10:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sherbie cola
Salaams
this is useful as we do have radio ramadan but sometimes it is hard to pick up the frequency
Salaams, yeh we have radio ramadhan here in the area too but find CII a little more intelligent! :p

Ameeratul Layl
09-28-2005, 10:50 AM

Oh carming....its only a radio station.
I thought it was telly :p

;D ;D ;D
m3 salaam
:wilted_ro

the1andonlyomar
09-28-2005, 10:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl

Oh carming....its only a radio station.
I thought it was telly :p

;D ;D ;D
m3 salaam
:wilted_ro
lol, no its way better than that! Seriously!
give it a go inshallah.

Ameeratul Layl
09-28-2005, 10:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by the1andonlyomar
lol, no its way better than that! Seriously!
give it a go inshallah.

Im being kicked off the computer by the old librarian (very racist) :mad: .
So, I'll try the link wen I have (at sum point) got another computer.

Librarians.... :crickey: :crickey: :crickey: Give u a headache.

m3 salaam
;)

Imaan
10-01-2005, 06:54 PM
I'm south african and have to say Cii is the best islamic station in the world. Broadcast to over 150 countries including Asia, Middle east, Africa and The Gulf.

Salema
10-04-2005, 05:11 PM
Jazakumullahul-khair..!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.