/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hey this is not right!!

ishkabab
09-27-2005, 07:34 PM
asalamu alaikum

hey i did not like the fact that my pot has been merged with another post i liked it seperate.....Mypost : hey did did u know....
was merged with: Listerene by queenoftheworld
i think my post was better off by it self...plz can any staff fix this problem inshallah ...i would really appreciate it...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
09-27-2005, 07:39 PM
:sl: warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

sis dont worry. it was just cz both of the threads were really similar and seriosly dont worry, its simple - the people that want to use it - its upto them, but the people who want to stay away from the doubt should just stay away from it and thats what i'm doing too. my mates said the same thing, but we warned them to stay away from the doubt. but if they dont want to listen then its upto them.

Allah (swt) knows best.

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

baby_muslimah15
09-27-2005, 07:39 PM
The reason it was merged was because queenoftheworld had hers first....So it's going to automatically merge

ishkabab
09-27-2005, 07:41 PM
but still.......hmmmmm
oh well i guess ur rite bro

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zuko
09-27-2005, 11:50 PM
Sorry about that... (lol no it wasn't me)... But I feel your pain...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!