/* */

PDA

View Full Version : islamic world online

islam world
09-28-2005, 05:05 PM
salam bros and sis
i have made a site for the first time please look at it and give me feedback jazak allah

http://www.islamic-linksonline.com/

wasslam :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aamirsaab
09-28-2005, 05:07 PM
:sl:
Wow, that's a nice looking site you got there. WHAT! it's even got namaz times on it too!!! WOOOO! I think you deserve some rep points for it. :thumbs_up

Uthman
09-28-2005, 05:13 PM

Mashaa'Allah! A truly wonderful website! :) May Allah reward you abundantly. :)

:w:

P.S. Is it possible to add the translation of the Daily Duas. I think that would be a great help InshaAllah but no sweat, it's looking great. :)

ummeyasser
09-29-2005, 02:43 PM
Alhamdulillah,the site is very good.I found the kids section also interesting.i tried downloading the free athaan, but it did't come through.
May Allah SWT reward you for the effort you have put in, inshallah.
:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
onemuslima
09-30-2005, 07:13 AM
yeah i checked it out too, it's really good. i love the islamic wall papers.And the muslimah's page looks great too.keep up the good work and always try 2 keep u'r site :) updated.

islam world
10-01-2005, 02:00 AM
salam

jazak allah for the comments. is there anything you would like to see on the site? iam open for comments and suggests please feel free jazak allah :D

wassalam

A7med
10-01-2005, 11:06 AM
Wow!!!!!!!! Mashallah Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.