/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do u know the DUAS??!

ishkabab
09-30-2005, 09:28 PM
:sl:
duas for Ramadan!!

At the Time of Breaking Fast
Allahumma-laka-sumtu-wa 'ala-rizqeka-aftartu.

OAllah! It is forThee I observe fast and it is with Thrine blessing that I break it.

After Breaking Fast
Zahabazzamao-wabtallatil-urooqu-wa-sabatal-ajro-insh-Allaho-ta'ala.

N more was the thirst, moistened were the viens, and the reward became due,the Lord so willed.

While Breaking the Fast at the Table of Another Person
1>Aftara-indakumus-sa-imunu-wa-akala-ta-amakumul-abtaru-wa-sallat-alaikomul-malaikatu.

May the observers of fast break it at your (table) and the pious take meals at your (house)and angelsbeg mercy for you.

2>Allahumma-barik-lahum-feema-razaqtahum-aghfir-lahum-warhamhum.

O Allah! Bless their livlihood that Thou gavest them;grat them pardon and grant them mercy.

Supplication in Taraweeh
Sabhana-zil-mulke-wal-malakoote-subhana-zil-izzate-wal-azmate-wal-haibate-wal-qudrate-wal-kibriya-e-wal-jabaroote-subhanal-malike-hayyil-lazi-la-yanamu-wala-yamootu-subboohun-quddoosun-rabbuna-wa-rabbul-mala-ikate-warrooh-allahumma-ajirna-manan-nare-ya-Mujiru -ya-Mujiru-ya-Mujeer.

Glory be to the Master of this world and that of the Heaven. Glory be to the Possesser of honour, greatness, and dominion, majesty and might. Glory be to the Ever-living SovereignWho neither sleeps nor dies.O All Glorious all Holy One.
Our lord and Lord of the Angels, and the soul. O Allah! Save us.

:brother: s n :sister: s hope this comes in great use to you InshAllah tala!!! :wilted_ro

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ishkabab
09-30-2005, 09:29 PM
if u dont know it i hope u can learn it InshAllah!!!!!!!!!

baby_muslimah15
09-30-2005, 10:15 PM
JazakAllah....I know the duwa after braking the fast.....Salaamz

Khojestah
10-01-2005, 02:35 AM
sister, do u know where i can find these duas in arabic text..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sherbie cola
10-01-2005, 05:08 PM
its very helpful to write and remember these duas and stick them on the fridge, that way u cant forget.

Zuko
10-01-2005, 07:22 PM
In general, du`aa’ (supplication) can be said in your own language or in Arabic. But some, such as “Bismi-llahi” and “Al-hamdu lillahi”, are short and easily learned, and also frequently said, so you should learn them in Arabic. In the du`aa’s given below, click on the icon to hear the Arabic.
1. Whenever you eat or drink anything, you should first say:

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ
Bismi-llah.
In the name of Allah.
2. And if you forget to say it before starting, say when you remember:

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ فِي أَوَّلِهِ وَآخِرِهِ

Bismi-llahi fi awwalihi wa aakhirih
In the name of Allah in its beginning and end.
3. When you finish eating, say:

الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ
Al-hamdu lillah.
All praise to Allah.
4. Or even better, say this du`aa’ (supplication) at the end of a meal:

الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي أَطْعَمَنِي هَذَا وَرَزَقنِيهِ مِنْ غَيْرِ حَوْلٍ مِنِّي وَلاَ قُوَّةٍ
Al-hamdu lillahi-lladhi at`amani hadhaa wa razaqanihi min ghayri hawlin minni wa laa qoowah
All praise to Allah Who fed me this and provided it for me without any might nor power from myself.
When you fast in Ramadan or any other time, make a du`aa’ as you break your fast, for the du`aa’ of the fasting person is heard. `Abdullah ibn `Amr ibn Al-`Aas related that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Indeed the fasting person has at the time of breaking fast, a supplication which is not rejected.”
5. One of the Prophet’s supplications upon breaking fast was:

ذَهَبَ الْظَّمَأُ، وَابْتَلَّتِ الْعُرُوقُ، وَثَبَتَ الأجْرُ إِنْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ
Dhahaba azh-zhama’u, wa-btallati al-`urooqu, wa thabata al-ajru in shaa’ Allah.
The thirst has gone and the veins are quenched, and reward is confirmed, if Allah wills.
6. One of the Companions of the Prophet, `Abdullah ibn `Umar, used to make this du`aa’ upon breaking his fast:

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسأَلُكَ بِرَحْمَتِكَ الَّتِي وَسِعَتْ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ أَنْ تَغْفِرَ لِي
Allaahumma inni as’aluka birahmatika al-lati wasi`at kulli shay’in an taghfira li
O Allah, I ask You by Your mercy which envelopes all things, that You forgive me.
7. Here is a du`aa’ to say when you break your fast in someone’s home:

أَفْطَرَ عِنْدَكُمْ الصَّائِمُونَ وَأَكَلَ طَعَامَكُمُ الأَبْرَارُ، وَصَلَّتْ عَلَيْكُمُ المَلائِكَة
Aftara `indakum as-saa’imoona wa akala ta`aamakumu al-abraaru, wa sallat `alaykumu al-malaa’ikah.
May the fasting break their fast in your home, and may the dutiful and pious eat your food, and may the angels send prayers upon you.
* Taken from Fortification of the Muslim through Remembrance and Supplication from the Qur’aan and the Sunnah, compiled and referenced by Sa`eed ibn `Ali ibn Wahf Al-Qahtaani, adapted from a translation by Ismael Ibraheem. Jeddah: Dar Al-Khair.

Protected_Diamond
10-01-2005, 07:26 PM
awwwh!! i need 2 learn them asap

ishkabab
10-02-2005, 07:23 PM
do u say n use ur duas all through out ur step?....meaning before u sleep after u wake up....goin in da bathroom...coming outta da bathroom...leaving da house...enterin da house...drinkin milk...everything....etc.....etc!!!!!!!!!
well do u???

Zuko
10-02-2005, 10:53 PM
I try my best to... But sometimes I keep forgetting, and its hard to memorize all of them...

aamirsaab
10-05-2005, 11:41 AM
:sl:
format_quote Originally Posted by sherbie cola
its very helpful to write and remember these duas and stick them on the fridge, that way u cant forget.
I DO THAT TOO!
Jazakallah kheir for the dua's sister - much appreciated. Reps are on their way to you.

ahmer45
10-05-2005, 12:10 PM
Asallam alykum warahmatuallahi Wabarakatuh jazakAllah khair i knew these duas but i was kinda lazy but i'll try my best to bring them on my tongue inshAllah. one more thing that these duas r reported from ahadith and anything which is sahih from the ahadith and if we use them then we'll get the reward that we cant imagine. lets say if we say the dua for leaving the house and then when we return we say (bimillah hi walajna wa bimillah hi kharajna wa'ala rabbina twakkalna) then the whole time that we spend outside will be counted as if we were doing the ibadah the same thing is true for all other actions if we correctly use the duas before and after the action. may Allah give us the taufeeq to memorize these duas and use'em in our daily scheduals.

MetSudaisTwice
10-05-2005, 12:11 PM
salam
jazakallah i know most of the duas, and inshallah will learn the ones i don't know
wasalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.