/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Quran Reader for Mobile Phones (FREE)

ABWAN
10-02-2005, 02:25 PM
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Just thought I would pass it on...

Assalamu Alaikum,

SearchTruth.com is pleased to annouce the beta version of "Quran Reader for Mobile Phones". Read the translation of Holy Quran by Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Khan for Java-enabled phones.
We need your help. Could you please try it and send us your feedback including its performance, colors, and features, etc and report any bug you find?

http://www.searchtruth.com/mobile/download_mobile.php

We will launch the final version after a few days, InshaAllah. May Allah reward you to help us in spreading the knowledge of the Holy Quran all over the world.

Regards,
www.searchtruth.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Far7an
10-02-2005, 02:35 PM
wa alaikum asalaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Fantastic! MashaAllah! Just what I needed :D

Jazakallah khair!

azim
10-02-2005, 10:54 PM
Mmm, it should work on my phone. But it doesnt :S

أحمد
10-04-2005, 04:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ABWAN
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Just thought I would pass it on...

Assalamu Alaikum,

SearchTruth.com is pleased to annouce the beta version of "Quran Reader for Mobile Phones". Read the translation of Holy Quran by Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Khan for Java-enabled phones.
We need your help. Could you please try it and send us your feedback including its performance, colors, and features, etc and report any bug you find?

http://www.searchtruth.com/mobile/download_mobile.php

We will launch the final version after a few days, InshaAllah. May Allah reward you to help us in spreading the knowledge of the Holy Quran all over the world.

Regards,
www.searchtruth.com
:sl:

:) Maa Shaa Allah . . . Sounds good, but I can't access it at college, so I can't give any feedback . . .

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-04-2005, 04:22 PM

I wish i had a cell phone :-\

S_87
10-04-2005, 05:02 PM

JazakAllah khair :thumbs_up

Muezzin
10-04-2005, 05:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed687

I wish i had a cell phone :-\
I hear these are all the rage now

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.