/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Hands - NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED

im83
10-02-2005, 02:47 PM
Sallams all,

Muslim Hands have launched their new website...Masha'Allah check it out . What do you all think? ..see the press release below ...

MH Press Release

Today sees the launch of the new Muslim Hands website www.muslimhands.org. The site has seen a major overhaul of its design and structure, as well as an expansion of available content, including multimedia audio and video.

The site, which was developed entirely in-house by Muslim Hands staff for cost efficiency, has been designed from the ground-up with accessibility -- through the use of web standards and platform-independent XHTML and CSS technologies -- and ease of use in mind. The aim is to provide an overall richer experience, simplify the donation process and provide further information about our work. The site is designed to cater for more frequent visitors and those looking for more in-depth information, whilst not overwhelming those with simpler requirements.

Today's launch completes the first stage of Muslim Hands' strategy to increase web presence and transparency. There are lots of exciting additions and features planned, and the level of published content and available feedback on our work continues to increase daily.

www.muslimhands.org :D :D :D :D :D :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zuko
10-02-2005, 02:56 PM
Nice site masha'allah........

Murtaza01
07-10-2007, 01:23 AM
Aslam Mu Alaikum Brothers & Sisters
Let me start with some verses from the Holy Quran.

And be steadfast in prayer and regular in charity ... Quran 2:10
That (Mercy) I shall ordain for those who do right and practice regular charity ... Quran 7:156
And they feed for the love of Allah the indigent the orphan and the captive ... Quran 76:8
Therefore treat not the orphan with harshness ... Quran 93:9

I would like to appeal to all of you reading this, to donate something to the needy people, we all have to do more then our bit.

There are so many children orphaned by the wars going on in Iraq, Afghanistan, Lebanon, Gaza and in many other countries. And by man made disasters such as in Darfur. Bring a smile on an orphans face by sponsoring them for little as £20 a month. This money would pay more then just food for the orphan but even clothes, footwear, school fees, books, stationary, travel costs and money for the orphan's family.
We might spend £20 on clothes and shoes and even more then that usually, we might put £20 towards a games console or a game, we might get something that we get bored of in a while, we might spend £20 on a night out, we might put £20 towards the latest mobile phone, we might put £20 towards installing an unnecessary part to our car such as alloys, body kit, big loud exhaust pipe or even a loud audio system.

But that £20 that we spend on ridicules things can make such a big difference for an orphan and for the orphans family.

Sponsor an orphan now before its too late and tell other people to sponsor orphans as well.
Here are two websites that you can sponsor orphans:

http://www.muslimhands.org/Site/Page...hanSponsorship - Can view which orphan you sponsor

http://www.alyateem.com/_en/

The second part of my appeal is for human suffering caused by the on going wars and by man made disasters. There are countless deaths and human suffering that we cannot ignore. I urge you to donate something now to those people who are not so better off then us. People living in Darfur get the very basic of food whilst some of us would spend an high proportion of money getting varieties of foods and drinks. Even in Iraq and Gaza the situations are getting similar.

People living in the developing countries especially those countries with war active are having a very difficult time. But we can make them feel a little loved and be cared for by giving them money that will provide them with food and other necessary life essentials, and give them our time in which we could spread the word of donations by, coping this message and sending it to everyone on our e-mail address or posting it on other forums etc.

Please, I urge you do donate and help people across the world.

There are other sponsorship schemes as well such as:

Student Sponsorship - £12 A Month

Elderly Sponsorship - £12 A Month

Teacher Sponsorship- £35 A Month

Disabled Sponsorship - £35 A Month

http://www.muslimhands.org/Site/Page...sorshipSchemes

You can also give charity as a gift starting from a £10 Olive Tree to a £3,000 school classroom.

http://www.muslimhands.org/Site/Pages/GreatCharityGifts

If you could take a small percentage of your salary and give it to the needy people it would be great or even better sign up for a regularly giving scheme.

You don't have to be an adult to donate you can be student who gets £30 a week but still donate. Anyone can donate. Dont read this and then forget about assuming it will go. Act now.

You can also donate by countries as well such as Iraq, Afghanistan, Lebanon, Gaza, Pakistan etc.

palestinemuslim
07-13-2007, 03:34 PM
salam alykum brother Murtuza ,
My brother in islam,
here is palestinian family from Gaza, the family consist of 13 , most of them are small kids , the family need relief and aid .
I hope from you brother that u try to help and support this family quickly .
i wait your reply brother
please contact me to give u more details about this family

salam alykum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Medina83
08-10-2007, 09:26 PM
:sl: brothers and sisters

A brother in the mesjid in Dublin has created a fundraising page for Muslim Hands here: http://www.justgiving.com/medin

The target for Muslim Hands is £1000 by October inshaAllah.

The money goes directly to Muslim Hands account, and not to the brother.

You can see that the 'justgiving' way of fundraising for Muslim Hands is encouraged by Muslim Hands here:
http://www.muslimhands.org/Site/Page...Help#fundraise

if everyone donates even a little inshaAllah then we together meet the target and help Muslim Hands to help our Muslim brothers and sisters inshaAllah.

:thumbs_up

palestinemuslim
08-11-2007, 11:35 AM
salam alykum sister,
i make campign " fundraising to the palestinian family in Gaza" ,
i hope from u sister to share us in the topic related the palestinian family fundraising to tell others muslims about this family.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.