01-12-2005, 11:35 PM
flip you matter closed........

i havent even had a say and you lock the thread

humph u mods

now u'll never know what i ws going to say

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
WomanOfJihad
01-13-2005, 12:14 AM
well.. Brother never too late ... lets hear ur opinion ..its a free forum.. every1 is free to say their piece of mind ....

now u'll never know what i ws going to say
well if u say it ..then we will know wat u wanted to say..

* i guesss the mods shud have waited for a week b4 closing the thread ..since nt many member had their sayins n i m sure putting someone off wud b the last thing we would want in this forum..insHAllah*

Abdalla
01-13-2005, 10:47 AM
come on salaan, speak ure mind, and give me one good reason so i can ban u ;)

Brother_Mujahid
01-13-2005, 11:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdalla
come on salaan, speak ure mind, and give me one good reason so i can ban u ;)
see this what happens when you put trained newbs incharge, they think they have all the power in the world. :) hah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdalla
01-13-2005, 11:38 AM
hey u stole that phrase from me, ure a noob, im a pro......now ure banned :D not really joke :D

Khaldun
01-13-2005, 12:08 PM
:sl:

just cool down ppl...take deep breaths I bet this is just a big misunderstanding...lol

Umm Yoosuf
01-13-2005, 12:13 PM
Asalaamu Alaykum wr wb

Yes i too had somethings to say and just as i was about to press reply i noticed the topic was locked? I wonder why? I beleive lot more ppl wanted to share their ideas? Anyways i think i can say what i think of creating a chat room here right? :confused:

Khaldun
01-13-2005, 12:20 PM

By all means sister...

Umm Yoosuf
01-13-2005, 12:42 PM
Ok insha Allah

Having a chat room i think will not limit the amount of topics been posted here. I think it will make more memebers take part in the forum room instead. There are some topics that are just toooo big/much to be discussed in a chat room that require to be posted e.g the life of the prohet (saw) etc Some members prefer chartrooms as that’s their main goal of learning and others members prefer to post in topics and teach others or learn Islam that way.

It just depends who you are.

If the room is controlled very well I.e. no chit chat privately between brothers and sisters and there are Islamic topic taking place very 20mins or so then having a chat room will be a good idea I think. It an easy way for others to communicate and to ask questions directly without haven’t to wait. Also it will be good way for non-muslims to learn about Islam. But whether you want to creat a chat room for just memebers or all its up to the admin really.

ok i think i've said enough :-[

ws

Nisa
01-13-2005, 03:10 PM
Assalaamu 3laikum

:drops 2 cents in:

Well, in my humble opinion, a chat room while starting out with a pure enough niyyah, does still cause an element of fitnah to arise. Even if you were to prohibit PM between brothers and sisters, they are still free to speak in the chat room.

I think the forums are running well as they are mashaAllah. And I don't think anyone on here is a scholar (are they?) so posting questions and having someone research them thoroughly rather than expecting them to answer directly in a chat environment is the best approach.

wAllahu a'lam

WomanOfJihad
01-13-2005, 03:46 PM
Assalamu'Aley wr wb .. Once again .

. looks like people for and Against Chat rooms are Balanced ... n like one of the Sisters said. having chat room .wil help discuss bigger issues n stuff .. so this is wat i thought of ( just n opinion wud like to know wat the members think)

Since members are wanting the ROOM .. to fulfil their Request .. we mIght as well create the room.. BUT.. the CHAT ROOM shud b open only ONCE a week .. n there shud b timings as well.. (Suitable time cud b arranged, acording to the timings members wud prefer)

and on THAT DAY ..between THOSE set HOURS .. the members could Discusss watever they want ..but It shud nt go beyond the limit..inshAllah stik to the FORUM Topics ..

* Load Islam Members Agree or Disagree?*

Khaldun
01-13-2005, 08:46 PM

wait I am lost...you guys want all of us to be online at the same time or???

WomanOfJihad
01-13-2005, 08:56 PM
you guys want all of us to be online at the same time or
ouh yeah..Good point ... creating Chat room .. would mean there should b People IN It n i dnt think .. majority seem to b here at the same time ... but looks like .. nt every1 has got Fixed timess to cum on... so i dnt c no point in having a chat room then .. InshAllah rather stik to Forums .. ( Allahu Alim)

Ummatee
01-14-2005, 11:15 AM
Sister Nisa.. I atuullay agree with your opinion... MashAllah, I think yeah its just best the way the forum is running and that.. And yes as you talkb about the fitnah arising, well thats definite, but Alhamdulillah here nothing so far is ging wrong anywhere so inshALlah once agian reminder about our clear intentions.. May Allah give us all the taufeeq and hidaayah to do 'Amal upon the shown ways of our Prophet (Swallal Allahu ALayhi wasallam) and their companions (RadiAllahu Anhum)

Nisa
01-14-2005, 03:35 PM
Assalaamu 3laikum warahmatullah

Alhamdulilah Ummatee - inshaAllah I think also for the forums, interaction between brothers and sisters should be strictly monitered - I don't think it is beneficial to allow PM's to the opposite sex.

Also, guidelines should be made and clear rules and limits defined so that the forums may be kept pure and clean inshaAllah ta'ala.

For e.g. sisters shouldn't wink at brothers, virtually or otherwise - would any sister wink at a brother in real life?? I should hope not.

InshaAllah the forums have one purpose - to gain the pleasure of Allah swt.

Umm Yoosuf
01-15-2005, 10:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nisa

Alhamdulilah Ummatee - inshaAllah I think also for the forums, interaction between brothers and sisters should be strictly monitered - I don't think it is beneficial to allow PM's to the opposite sex.

Also, guidelines should be made and clear rules and limits defined so that the forums may be kept pure and clean inshaAllah ta'ala.

For e.g. sisters shouldn't wink at brothers, virtually or otherwise - would any sister wink at a brother in real life?? I should hope not.

lol masha Allah! True say!

Uma Rayanah
01-15-2005, 11:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nisa

mashallah ture say

WomanOfJihad
01-17-2005, 05:51 PM
SUBHANALAH.. Matter Solved ... i guess theres no need for futher Discussion on this.. since we all agree to stik to the forums .. insHallah...

so.... TOPIC CLOSED i guess....

* SubhanAllahi Wa biHamdihi SubhanAllahil Adheem*

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.