/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Optimistic

ahmer45
10-02-2005, 06:28 PM
:sl: I HOPE THAT ALL THE BROTHERS AND SISTERS WOULD BE IN THEIR HIGHEST LEVELS OF IMAN WHEN THEY GET THIS MESSAGE. THIS IS MY FIRST MESSAGE SO I JUST WANTED TO SAY PEACE AND JUST A SHORT MESSAGE FOR EVERYBODY THAT THOSE WHO R ENGAGED IN WORKING FOR THE DEEN AL-ISLAM (MAY ALLAH REWARD THEM) SHOULD CONTINUE TO WORK MORE AND THOSE WHO ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING THEY SHOULD ATLEAST ASK ALLAH SWT TO GIVE THEM TAUFEEQ OF DOING SOMETHING BEFORE THEY MEET HIM. MAY WE ALL GET ACCEPTED NEFORE HIM (AMEEN).

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
10-02-2005, 06:37 PM
wa 'alykum asalam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

welcome to the forum akhi. ameen to the dua'.. thats an important point u raised bro.. we should all pray that our deeds get accepted by Allah (swt) on al qiyamah. if you need to ask anythin or need any help on anythin plz dnt be afraid to ask yeh? cz most people dont know their way around the forum.. barak Allah u feek.

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

10-02-2005, 07:35 PM
salamu alaykom wrb
:welcome: to the forum brother
ameen to dua...may allah guid all of us to the right way...wa salaam

Protected_Diamond
10-02-2005, 08:41 PM
asalamualykum warahmatulahi wabarakathu

welcome to the site, hope you enjoy yo stay here wid us!!

walakumasalaam warahmatulahi wabarakathu

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Samee
10-02-2005, 09:58 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum dear brother.

أحمد
10-04-2005, 03:23 PM

Welcome to LI Islamic Forum . . . Have Halal Fun @ http://www.islamicboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25

And learn at the same time Insha-Allah . . .

CLICK WELCOME TO LISTEN TO YOUR WELCOME NASHEED . . .

baby_muslimah15
10-04-2005, 06:03 PM
As-salaamu Alaikum,

Welcome to da site hope you enjoy it and have fun

Holla Bak

Ameeratul Layl
10-05-2005, 11:39 AM
:salaam: :brother:

Ramadhaan Kareem:Crescent:

:welcome: to this lovely forum FULL of lovely, caring ppl. :love:

I hope you benefit from ur stay.

:aboo: :aboo: :aboo: :aboo:

Allah ma3ak :coolsis:

ahmer45
10-05-2005, 11:43 AM
:sl: hope that everybody would be enjoying the Ramadan and trying to collect as much hasanat as possible. may Allah swt give us the taufeeq to get his riza and whosoever get his Riza will surely be successful inshaAllah. just a lil message that we should make sure that we dont use our tongue other than any extreme conditions and try to engage it in the zikr of Allah swt or else keep it locked in our jaws. keep me in ur prayers :w:

Ameeratul Layl
10-05-2005, 11:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmer45
:sl: hope that everybody would be enjoying the Ramadan and trying to collect as much hasanat as possible. may Allah swt give us the taufeeq to get his riza and whosoever get his Riza will surely be successful inshaAllah. just a lil message that we should make sure that we dont use our tongue other than any extreme conditions and try to engage it in the zikr of Allah swt or else keep it locked in our jaws. keep me in ur prayers :w:

:sl:
Ameen. :)

Allah ma3ak :coolsis:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.