/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ramadan...the Month Of Tears...

Mu'maneen
10-04-2005, 01:48 AM
:sl:

Some of you may have been shocked at the title. Here is my explanation Inshah'Allah.

As the hours close towards the coming of the most blessed month in the year, as the we are on the countdown to Laylatul-Qadr where the Decree of Man is written down of whom will live or die this year, who is decreed for Paradise or Hell, or whom shall be saved or doomed, a night equal to a thousand months of worship to Allah, my heart weeps in emotion of the sins I have put forth.

As we near the beginning of this golden month, the tears of my heart flow, guilt surrounds me in all directions. As I stood in Salatul-Tarawih along side my Brothers of Islam, an emotion never felt before shrouds me all over. My Allah allowed me to stand before Him, despite the sins I have committed.

Dear Brothers and Sisters of Islam. This should not be a month we laugh and joke. This should be a month to cry to our Lord, to beg Him of our mistakes we have made. It is an honour to be given a chance to start Ramadan, yet who knows if we will live till the end?

We must beg Him to accept our Fasting, for it is a fact that not everyone's fast will be accepted as prior to Authentic Hadith.

How can we laugh and joke when our Graves are getting closer each second? How can find pleasure in life when The Day of Judgment is just a little time away, when a Record of all our deeds will be presented towards us?

I cry inside as I was not amongst the Greatest of Mankind, the Companions of Muhammad (salla Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam).
The greatest blessing would have been to have Muhammad (salla Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) as your friend by your side. A man so pure so innocent, so much so that if you had lost your family, friends and wealth, just his (salla Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) smile towards you would have wiped out every bit of misery. Why? Because to be a true friend of the Prophet (salla Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) is to be a friend and beloved to Allah.

This month should be a month of tears. Stay up at nights and beg Allah for Mercy, for who knows what tomorrow shall bring?
Let this be an opportunity to look back at our mistakes and sins and to earnestly seek the love of Allah.

I swear in the name of Allah, the Day Allah descends from the Heavens to the Judgment Seat in front of Mankind that is the Day Man will wish to be the beloved of Allah.

We shall prostrate before our King with oceans of tears of either happiness or regret in unbelievable emotions.

No amount of joy can be compared to those whom Allah shall smile towards.
No amount of words can ever describe the feelings of joy and extreme tearful happiness when Allah declares His love towards those whom He loves in front of the rest of creation and when He shall lead His most beloved slaves to the Gardens of Paradise whom He will not even hold to account on The Day of Judgment, when every other Muslim will be held to account for Judgment.

Please Brothers and Sisters of Islam. I ask you for the sake of Allah, let us turn to Allah in utter devotion and spend nights crying towards our Creator. Let us stop suspicion and accusing Muslims for certain actions when they are portrayed as evil from the media, as this accusation towards Muslims can nullify our Fasting. Let us turn to Him in sincere devotion.

Let us not make this month into a celebration, rather let us made this month into a month of worship and devotion. Let this be a month where we cry towards our Creator, each tear for each sin, let this be a month of tears.

---------------------

Visit my new Islamic Site:
http://hstrial-besmail.homestead.com/islam.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Qurratul Ayn
10-04-2005, 09:44 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Brother Mu'manee, Masha'allah your speech is right and to me you seem like a person who has leant alot of what may happen and I, for one, am impressed and your speech is true 100% and my dear Brother, Insha'allah when people read this they may do the actions you have implied!!!!

YOUR SPEECH IS EXCELLENT!!

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

Qurratul Ayn
10-04-2005, 09:47 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Sorry Brother Mu'maneen I spelt your name wrong! Forgive me! I didn't mean to.

As said before your speech is true! 100%

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

MetSudaisTwice
10-04-2005, 09:49 AM
salam
mashallah that was great
jazakallah
wasalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MetSudaisTwice
10-04-2005, 09:55 AM
salam
yes bro zak that is true
wasalam

Mu'maneen
10-04-2005, 03:07 PM
:sl:

Jazakum Allah Kher Fe Dunya Wal Akhira my Dear Brothers and Sister of Islam.

I think its just for the one night, Laylatul Qadr
AstaghferAllah, Jazaka Allah Kher Dear Brother for pointing the mistake out. I fixed it up Alhamdulellah.

---------------------

Visit my new Islamic Site:
http://hstrial-besmail.homestead.com/islam.html

Fatimab
10-12-2005, 10:49 AM
Jazaka Allah

Fatimab
10-12-2005, 10:50 AM
Alhamduallah For Everything

Sadia25
10-12-2005, 05:16 PM
jazakallah Mu'maneen that was great.Mashallah

bila
10-15-2005, 12:04 PM
masha ALLAH
may we all be blessed and given the chances to fell the laylatul qadr

can i ask a question
how do you fell all this thing
i'm mean i've tried
to prayer with khusyu' especially during tarawih
but failed
i tried to cry in my prayers
but the tears wont come out
i dont fell anything in my heart
it seem like the cabel that connecting me to ALLAH
are unplug
i may seem happy in the eyes of the people and often doing the ibadat
but my heart feeling nothing

------
08-31-2008, 09:45 AM
:salamext:

:bump:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.