/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ~~~Qur'aan Competition~~~

baby_muslimah15
10-04-2005, 02:38 AM
:love: As-salaamu Alaikum, :love:

I was wondering if any of you are interested in a qur'aan competition???? You can read it in arabic or english....And every three days you post what aiyah or surah your on(since Ramadan has started) We have to start at the same time though.....Soooo I was thinkin we can start reading tonight or 2morrow(dont matter) :p

Wa-Alaikum Salaam ;)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Safiya
10-04-2005, 07:00 AM
Assalâmu 'alaykum wa Rahmatullâhi..

Yeah, that's a good idea sis.. :thumbs_up
I'm just thinking.. What if someone just read to be the one who read most, instead of reading to learn the Qur'ân and trying to understand it's meaning?

So, if we start tonight.. Then we read as much as we want to? And then tomorrow we write how much we read, which ayah in the qur'ân we read last? Or what.. :)

Ameeratul Layl
10-04-2005, 07:34 AM
:sl:

I am sooooooooooo happy today. After tahajud I had a shower and prayed my fajr (after sahoor). Then, after I prayed fajr I sat dwn with my cd of SS and SAS. There is a video clip of the haram, safa marwa and SAS stading infron of the microphone reciting Quran.

Guess waht? I completed the 1st chapter of Surah Al Baqarah. I am soooooooo happy. Even though I am fasting, I feel so hyperactive. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Allah ma3ak :coolsis:

p.s: Ramadhan kareem kulu 3aam wa antum bikhayr :love:

baby_muslimah15
10-05-2005, 03:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ms. Amira
Assalâmu 'alaykum wa Rahmatullâhi..

Yeah, that's a good idea sis.. :thumbs_up
I'm just thinking.. What if someone just read to be the one who read most, instead of reading to learn the Qur'ân and trying to understand it's meaning?

So, if we start tonight.. Then we read as much as we want to? And then tomorrow we write how much we read, which ayah in the qur'ân we read last? Or what.. :)
Ok sis....U can read how much you want and post 2morrow(that goes 4 whoever wants to participate) ;)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Safiya
10-05-2005, 07:25 AM
:sl: wa Rahmatullâhi wa Barakâthu..

Well, I'll just post it now.. I read this morning from surah an-Nâs to surah at-Tîn.. I read the small surah first, and then work my way up to the longer surah.. I'm not so good at reading arabic yet, it takes a long time.. But thats about 20 surah or something right?

By the way, what is surah in plural?

:w:

MinAhlilHadeeth
10-05-2005, 09:22 AM
Hmm, well i'm not so good at reading araboc either. It takes me such a long time to read one page that I don't know :-[! So I guess I will be going at a snails pace lol. Im on surah at-talaq, in the 28th juz right now. I'm starting from the back aswell as I have memorised some of these surahs and it's easier. Post where I am tomorrow inshaAllah.
:w::rose:

Umm Safiya
10-06-2005, 07:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
in eng, we write : SURAAHS

I meant in arabic.. :)

Umm Safiya
10-06-2005, 07:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
aaah :sorry:

in arabic i think its suwar [seen-waaw-raa]

Gracias Amigo.. :coolsis:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.