/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Girls just want to have fun...

Hajar
10-04-2005, 01:40 PM
Muslim girls in Brooklyn let their hair down at their girls-only Islamic prom.

http://inthefray.com/html/article.ph...rder=0&thold=1

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muezzin
10-04-2005, 01:42 PM
Heh, if there was a boys-only prom, everyone would avoid it to prevent themselves looking like pooftas.

'So, who you gonna take to the prom? Samir?

-Shut up.'

:p

Girls wouldn't do that though. They're the fairer sex.

Ameeratul Layl
10-04-2005, 01:43 PM
:sl:
Ya Allah! Wat is the world cuming to?
May Allah Guide Us All to The Path of Siratim Mustaqeem.'Ameen. :)

Allah ma3ik :love:

Ameeratul Layl
10-04-2005, 01:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Heh, if there was a boys-only prom, everyone would avoid it to prevent themselves looking like pooftas.

'So, who you gonna take to the prom? Samir?

-Shut up.'

:p

Girls wouldn't do that though. They're the fairer sex.

Fairer sex? :confused:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muezzin
10-04-2005, 01:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl

Fairer sex? :confused:
Sex as in gender, not the other thing. :p

Haven't you heard the saying that women are the fairer sex? I.e. better than men.

Granted, men usually use it as a get-out clause after they mess something up, but it's still true. ;)

Hajar
10-04-2005, 01:49 PM
Granted, men usually use it as a get-out clause after they mess something up, but it's still true
Yes we are better then men :p

Ameeratul Layl
10-04-2005, 01:50 PM

Haven't you heard the saying that women are the fairer sex? I.e. better than men.

Granted, men usually use it as a get-out clause after they mess something up, but it's still true. ;)
No, never heard of that b4 :p I know u didnt mean the other s** but I didnt know wat u were trying to say.
Sorry... :coolsis:

MetSudaisTwice
10-04-2005, 02:15 PM
salam
ya allah protect this ummah from such activities of shaytaan!
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-04-2005, 02:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
wasalam

Ameen. :coolsis:

afriend2
10-04-2005, 04:04 PM
why do muslim girls need to have a prom. i think we should be proud of not being like the disbelieveing women, we can enjoy ourselves without spending so much on this and that.

baby_muslimah15
10-04-2005, 05:57 PM

Lol true...I kinda heard of fairer sex but said in a different way :p

Protected_Diamond
10-04-2005, 07:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nazia
why do muslim girls need to have a prom. i think we should be proud of not being like the disbelieveing women, we can enjoy ourselves without spending so much on this and that.
asalamualykum warhmatulahi wabarakthu

yeah i totally agree wid u sis!

walakumasalaam warhmatulahi wabarakthu

Zuko
10-04-2005, 07:32 PM
Yeah all that mambo was at the so called 'muslim youth center'... Nobody I know went because it was so dumb, except for one girl who actually modeled some of those clothes...
A'udhubillah...

Uma Rayanah
10-05-2005, 10:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
wasalam

Ameen Ameen Ameen...

:w:

Far7an
10-05-2005, 10:24 AM
Assalamu alaikum

This reminds me of the following quote

"I knew Al-Andalus would fall when I saw them Immitating the kuffar" Ibn Khaldun

Ummu Amatullah
10-05-2005, 10:59 AM
How can they call this a prom?For it to be a prom they have to take a male with them.Then there's things that happen after that like dancing and etc......bottom point I don't think this is a prom it's more like an all sisters night.They shouldn't be imitating the kufaar anyways so this would be considered :zip: :zip:

Bittersteel
10-05-2005, 11:06 AM
hmm....I told you what are happening.Muslims girls turning away from Islam.

saf_musa
10-13-2005, 06:54 PM
i dnt think ders netin rong with a girls only prom. we had a small girls prom b4 leavin our only girls muslim scool. we let r hair down nd we got dressed up. we all enjoyed it nd we didn't really do netiin rong nd may allah 4giv us if we did meen

------
02-18-2008, 10:50 AM
:salamext:

I don't see there being anything wrong with the prom, as long as nothing haraam goes on.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!