/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What Is The First Thing .....

Uma Rayanah
01-13-2005, 12:52 PM
:w:

~*I hope u r all in da best state of health 'N' iman inshallah*~

What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You Think Of Eid... :teeth: broz and sisz

You all know.. few day a head.. till be celebrate EID AL ADHHA....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Yoosuf
01-13-2005, 01:06 PM
FAMILYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! I have to start cooking. lOOOK WHAT YOU HAVE MADE ME THINK NOW!!!

Oh i also think about how short life is seriously, ramadhan was just around the corner and all of sudden the guest i left us.

WomanOfJihad
01-13-2005, 04:23 PM
EID .. First thing that came in my mind was .. my Muallimah ... we were just having Discussion on EId ul ADHA this morning ... alll in ARABIc.... so .. by lookin at the word Eid ul Adha ..first thing that comes in my mind is

The Story of Ibrahim A.S wa Ismaeel A.S.
Slaughtering of the Animal
Pleasing Allah swt ...

Khaldun
01-13-2005, 10:34 PM
:sl:

for us at regent its going to be abit difficult this year...some of us have exams on eid day!! I think we have to fix sumthin for that (dont want to miss my eid salah!)....hmm...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
musleema
10-09-2005, 01:16 AM
yeh i have my yer 12 exams coming up

ChasingRainbows
10-09-2005, 03:47 AM
Salam alaikum,

The first thing that comes to mind is that it is going to be a glorious day. I'll be sure to make it special. Insha allah on this upcoming eid ul fitr.

Umm Safiya
10-09-2005, 12:11 PM
:sl:

I know I sound stupid saying this, but I thought after Ramadhan it is 'eid al-fitr, and 'eid al-adha is later? :-[

Far7an
10-09-2005, 12:49 PM
Assalamu alaikum
format_quote Originally Posted by Ms. Amira
I know I sound stupid saying this, but I thought after Ramadhan it is 'eid al-fitr, and 'eid al-adha is later?
You are correct, but this thread was created a while back, last year's Eid Al Adha.

Umm Safiya
10-09-2005, 12:58 PM
Lol, Ahhh okay.. Barak Allâhu feek akhee..

pious_hijabi
10-09-2005, 01:54 PM
Living in Toronto... when I think of Eid, I think of the gatherings of the Muslims at the CNE which I look forward to every eid.

beans
10-11-2005, 06:58 PM
family definitly :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.