/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Shall I share the message?

F.Y.
10-05-2005, 05:33 AM
Salams to all

I was wondering if anyone could give me advice on whether the following would be a good idea.

Since its ramadan and all, I was thinking I could bring some chocolates or something for the students in my class at uni. Perfect dawa opportunity? I dont know. Seeing as it is a time for sharing and stuff, gesture of goodwill, even to those who dont know anything about Islam. I would explain to them why I am giving everyone a treat through explaining ramadan and what muslims do during this time.

They are all non-muslim, but I think if I did this, then you know, I could break down some barriers of ignorance and help them to see that not all muslims are terrorists and bad and all that kind of negative stuff.

What do you reckon?

Peace.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
10-05-2005, 07:33 AM
salaam alaykom
very good idea sister..u have a very good opportunity of da'wa..dont miss it..go ahead..may allah help u
wa salaam:)

Noora_z3
10-05-2005, 08:35 AM
salam Sis,

Oh yeah great idea, go for it.

Wassalam

MinAhlilHadeeth
10-05-2005, 09:00 AM
:sl:
MashaAllah seems like a very good idea. Ask Allah that it may help you guide those whom you are trying to help. May Allah guide us all, ameen.
:w::rose:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhammad
10-05-2005, 10:13 AM

That's a very good idea Masha'Allaah. It may help to know whether you get along with your classmates well or not? It would be more difficult if you were previosuly kind of isolated...

:w:

MetSudaisTwice
10-05-2005, 10:19 AM
salam
sis thats a great idea go for it sis!
wasalam

Far7an
10-05-2005, 11:15 AM
Assalamu alaikum
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad

That's a very good idea Masha'Allaah. It may help to know whether you get along with your classmates well or not? It would be more difficult if you were previosuly kind of isolated...

:w:
I agree, or maybe you can ask for help from the University's Islamic Society (isoc).

edil
10-05-2005, 05:04 PM
Dont ever take a good deed small but hurry to do what you think is right and may Allah help you on giving dacwa.

Bass
10-05-2005, 05:07 PM
I thnk that it is a brilliant idea
Even deeds the weight of an atom count

Salema
10-05-2005, 06:04 PM
Very Good Idea..!

F.Y.
10-07-2005, 08:54 AM
:(
My mum told me I can't, coz it'll be too expensive.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.