/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Akhi Do you dress like the kufar do? in Ramadhan also?

madeenahsh
10-05-2005, 10:11 AM
There certain things that we absorb in congregation, Muslims fall in to sins; they fall in to imitating the kufar in all ways. Many muslims resemble the Kufar in the way they dress themselves. This in its self is a sin resembling the kufar! Following the fashions of the Kufar, this sin leads to other sin, because the clothes of Kufar don’t cover the awrah properly.
So when brothers attend the congregation, they come wearing the clothes of kufar and pray in the mosque. What happens when they have this dress? Their Awrah of our Muslims brothers is exposed, wearing these tight fitting clothes and those who wear trousers and shirts, and once they make ruku or sujud their awrah is exposed, it’s showing during the prayers. They standing before their lord, they prostrate themselves before the lord and they’re bowing before the Lord, and their awrah!!! is exposed the lower part of there backs is exposed! SubhanAllaah! SubhnaAllaah!
When we are supposed to be in the best way and the best form humbling ourselves for our Creator, we come with the worse kind of clothes. And we expose our awrah before our Creator, what kind of respect what kind of kushoo can we have in our prayers?
Many Muslims pray in the rows and those who are behind them they see there awrah. And have knowledge, if you awrah is exposed during the prayers and you don’t cover is straightaway then your prayers are nullified, it’s not accepted. Best are to stick to the clothes of Muslims being proud of your religion. Be proud Islam and of the truth, be firm upon your religion.
The ones who are supposed to be shy are the ones who fall in falsehood, are the one who imitate the kufar and are the ones wear the chains on there necks just like woman these and the ones who are supposed to be shy. And ones who wear earrings and they are happy with themselves. These are for woman and not for man! Its not for a Muslim to lower him self to suit to that level and look like a woman and imitate kufar
Oh Muslim Brothers Keep way from such acts!
Take heed! take heed !

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Far7an
10-05-2005, 10:19 AM
Assalamu alaikum

Barakallah feek for that reminder, sadly this is a common occurance in the masajid...

And ones who wear earrings and they are happy with themselves. These are for woman and not for man!
Could'nt agree more, if I see a brother wearing them, I usually ask him to return them to his mum

madeenahsh
10-05-2005, 10:52 AM
Asallam alykum warahmatuallahi Wabarakatuh

SubhanAllaah!

Wafeekum Barakaah Allah.
Wasallam alykum.

onemuslima
10-05-2005, 11:10 AM
salam alikum
i don't know if you'll be able to read this but what do u exactly mean by muslim clothes? i know that there is no problem wearing clothes designed by non-muslims ( which u reffered to as "kufar fashions") As long as they agree to a muslim s awrah covering. Islam is not a culture , many people believe if a man wears trousers and shirts u are not following the islamic dress code, their belief is totally in correct. As long as the rousers cover their awarah (under the kness, not to tight etc.) than it's okay.By the way! our masgid's imam ( who i know of his knowledge in islam) always woar trousers!
salam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aamirsaab
10-05-2005, 11:37 AM
:sl:
Personally, I don't tend to wear kamize etc (well apart from eid) I usually wear jeans and shirt - its quite comfortable. However, that is not to say that kamize etc isn't. Just that I myself wear "western clothes". I agree about the earings and chains and stuff - there are so many students in college that wear them - it looks really strange 'cus if they have long hair you may mistake them for a sister:

me: "asalamualaikum sister...."
Bloke-with-chains-that-looks-like-a-girl: "I'm a man"
me: "Oh...nice chains" :p

Malaikah
10-05-2005, 11:51 AM
i just wanted to say that its not a big deal if the men wear 'nonmuslim' clothes if they cover the awrah.. and just because they are not strictly muslim clothes does not mean that they are kufar clothes

Ameeratul Layl
10-05-2005, 11:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cheese
i just wanted to say that its not a big deal if the men wear 'nonmuslim' clothes if they cover the awrah.. and just because they are not strictly muslim clothes does not mean that they are kufar clothes

Good point....but I personally think that when Muslim brothers wear Islamic dress (Jilabiyah)....it luks respectable and more modest :coolsis:

ahmer45
10-05-2005, 11:54 AM
Asallam alykum warahmatuallahi Wabarakatuh i agree with u akhee to an extent but i just wanted to say that we should not refrain from praying when we r in kuffar clothes and and time of the salah comes (lets say u r in school or ur college)and there is no other way of changing ur clothes. i think in that situation the best thing would be to pray and ask Allah swt to give us the strength of Iman so we can stand against this issue. may Allah guide us to the straight path (wAllah ho a'lam bissawaab).

Ameeratul Layl
10-05-2005, 11:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmer45
Asallam alykum warahmatuallahi Wabarakatuh i agree with u akhee to an extent but i just wanted to say that we should not refrain from praying when we r in kuffar clothes and and time of the salah comes (lets say u r in school or ur college)and there is no other way of changing ur clothes. i think in that situation the best thing would be to pray and ask Allah swt to give us the strength of Iman so we can stand against this issue. may Allah guide us to the straight path (wAllah ho a'lam bissawaab).

Ameen
:coolsis:

Qurratul Ayn
10-05-2005, 01:54 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

All of you seem right to me and I also prefer boys or men wearing the dress of a Muslim man because to me the person seems more religious and looks better but on the other hand wearing smartclothes e.g. shirt, trousers, ties are alright as well but wearing GOLD jewellery for men is absolutely awful!

As men are forbidden from wearing GOLD jewellery, when I see a boy or man wearing it especially as that man or boy is a Muslim it really disgusts me!!

And Brother Madeenahsh, Your speech is wonderful Masha'allah and Insha'allah boys or men reading it, who do wear GOLD jewellery, may heed your advice!

Assalmu Alaikum
Shakirah

MetSudaisTwice
10-05-2005, 01:57 PM
salam
i love and prefer to wear a thobe because it is the best islamic dress for me and it represents that am a muslim
wearing a thobe is also very comfortable
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-05-2005, 01:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
i love and prefer to wear a thobe because it is the best islamic dress for me and it represents that am a muslim
wearing a thobe is also very comfortable
wasalam

MashAllah brother. Keep it up!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.