/* */

PDA

View Full Version : British Lies against Iran

Genius
10-05-2005, 03:15 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/4312516.stm

Just a a brief background on lying to justify wars;

Mussolini pretended that Albania had killed Italians to declare war on them.

Japan accused China of bombing railways in Manchuria to launch a war against thm.

Hitler pretended to have been attacked by Poles hours before WW2

GWB, Tony Blair and satan lied and accused Iraq of having WMD to kill innocent people in Iraq.

Now the BS in the above article, why would shia iran support anti-shia insurgents? Duh stupid people these British......

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bittersteel
10-05-2005, 03:48 PM
we shouldn't be calling them satans.Satan is brilliant and are not you know what.But Blair and Bush are.

Far7an
10-05-2005, 03:49 PM
Assalamu alaikum

Now the BS in the above article, why would shia iran support anti-shia insurgents? Duh stupid people these British.....
allahul musta'an

format_quote Originally Posted by Abrar
we shouldn't be calling them satans.Satan is brilliant and are not you know what.But Blair and Bush are.
Im sorry, I did'nt understand this..

Ameeratul Layl
10-05-2005, 03:50 PM

Are not you know wat.....Ya Allah!!;D ;D ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bittersteel
10-05-2005, 04:00 PM
no its just they feel special when they are called the great satan and I am talking about Bush supporters,conservatives,etc.the rightists or whatever they are called.they make fun of us.They are morons.(Umm is this forbidden?).

:sl:

Bass
10-05-2005, 04:47 PM
I agree wiv brother Hashim
I think there's a verse in da quran that says let the kuffars plot because Allah is the best of plotters

minaz
10-05-2005, 04:50 PM
hmmmmm i don't think that's the best of translations, but i get your drift none the less!

Halima
10-06-2005, 01:18 AM

A reminder to be cautious of what we say in adherence to other people's wrongdoings. Insh'allah

" When the Prophet (saw) heard that someone had done something wrong, he did not say " What is wrong with so-and so that he says (such-and such)?" Rather, he would say, "What is wrong with some people that they say such-and-such?..."-Aa'isha

:w:

Intifada
10-06-2005, 03:14 AM
I think that when a bomb happenes the kuffars be blaming at the muslims. when something like katrina happenes they be saying it's no big of a deal.

afzalaung
10-06-2005, 07:18 AM
hahahah how true...the yare even too low for satan's standards

imaad_udeen
10-06-2005, 05:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Genius

Now the BS in the above article, why would shia iran support anti-shia insurgents? Duh stupid people these British......
Did you read the article?

He said they had provided technology to a Shia group in southern Iraq, although the Iranians had denied this, he added.

He said that dissidents from the Mehdi army, a militia controlled by the radical Shia cleric Moqtada Sadr, were suspected of carrying out the attacks.
To say that Iran is not supporting, arming and funding the radical Shi'a elements in Southern Iraq and Sadr City is naive, at best.

muha0154
10-06-2005, 05:23 PM
Assalaamu Alaykum

Just a a brief background on lying to justify wars;

Mussolini pretended that Albania had killed Italians to declare war on them.

Japan accused China of bombing railways in Manchuria to launch a war against thm.

Hitler pretended to have been attacked by Poles hours before WW2

GWB, Tony Blair and satan lied and accused Iraq of having WMD to kill innocent people in Iraq.

Addition to the list: Putin accused the Chechens of bombing apartment buildings in Russian as a pretext to re-invade Chechnya.

Salaam.

Muhammad

muha0154
10-06-2005, 05:25 PM
Assalaamu Alaykum

format_quote Originally Posted by imaad_udeen

To say that Iran is not supporting, arming and funding the radical Shi'a elements in Southern Iraq and Sadr City is naive, at best.
I read the article a day or so ago, and you're right. It's the Shi'a militants that're allegedly being supported by Iran. Could be true, but then again, it might not be. Salaam.

Muhammad

imaad_udeen
10-06-2005, 06:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muha0154
Assalaamu Alaykum

I read the article a day or so ago, and you're right. It's the Shi'a militants that're allegedly being supported by Iran. Could be true, but then again, it might not be. Salaam.

Muhammad
Yea, it could be false, but I seriously doubt that. Iran has a long documented history of supporting Shi'a militants in Lebanon and other places and supporting Shi'a militants right next door to them seems like a no-brainer.

They are playing a dangerous game.

Also, I believe Iranian intelligence personel are known to be infiltrating Southern Iraq. There is nothing Iran would love more than to have a major controlling influence in Iraq.

Genius
10-06-2005, 06:39 PM

There have been no reports of Shia fighters attacking the British occupation force, all have been blamed on Zarqawi and co, if you're going to lie atleast be consistent.

They are playing a dangerous game.

Also, I believe Iranian intelligence personel are known to be infiltrating Southern Iraq. There is nothing Iran would love more than to have a major controlling influence in Iraq.
Lol at dangerous game, the American cowards can't even fight poorly armed Iraqi's how's it going to cope with the revolutionary guards of Iran, and remember Iran has a decent airforce with planes that actually, Usually the US attacks countries with no airforce.

imaad_udeen
10-07-2005, 02:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hashim

And you call the Mahdi Army fighting the US occupation of Iraq 'radical', why ya ikhwaani?

:w:
I never specifically said the Mahdi Army was radical. I just said Iran has a history of supporting Shia radicals, which is true and that it is no surprise to think of them doing the same in Iraq.

imaad_udeen
10-07-2005, 02:55 AM
There have been no reports of Shia fighters attacking the British occupation force, all have been blamed on Zarqawi and co, if you're going to lie atleast be consistent.
LOL. Um, yea, keep believing that one, partner.

Lol at dangerous game, the American cowards can't even fight poorly armed Iraqi's
The 'poorly armed Iraqi's' and foreign terrorists get their butts whipped whenever the US forces show up. That is fact.

how's it going to cope with the revolutionary guards of Iran, and remember Iran has a decent airforce with planes that actually, Usually the US attacks countries with no airforce.
How much combat experience has the Iranian army had recently? Most of those who fought Iraq are too old to fight today.

LOL, the US would take Irans air force out within 2 days. Those who dared to take the to the skies would be shot down before they could get in range to do anything. The rest would be destroyed on the ground.

Iran's Revolutionary Guard would do about as well as Iraq's Republican Guard. They would get destroyed whereever they attempted to make a stand. Iran does not have the conventional forces to deny a determined US invasion.

Going back to the air battle. Have you ever heard of AWACS?

Bittersteel
10-07-2005, 03:14 AM
yes I also have heard of the F/A-22.

Genius
10-07-2005, 07:47 AM
LOL. Um, yea, keep believing that one, partner.

The 'poorly armed Iraqi's' and foreign terrorists get their butts whipped whenever the US forces show up. That is fact.

How much combat experience has the Iranian army had recently? Most of those who fought Iraq are too old to fight today.

LOL, the US would take Irans air force out within 2 days. Those who dared to take the to the skies would be shot down before they could get in range to do anything. The rest would be destroyed on the ground.

Iran's Revolutionary Guard would do about as well as Iraq's Republican Guard. They would get destroyed whereever they attempted to make a stand. Iran does not have the conventional forces to deny a determined US invasion.

Going back to the air battle. Have you ever heard of AWACS?
Actually it's the 1900+ Americans who try everything to escape real war who have had their ass's whooped, the only reason that the number isn't higher is because the Americans like to use the Iraqi army as cannon fodder and virtual humanshields.

Coming back to Iran, you have heard of the mig 29 right? you do know Iran has ballistic missiles right? You do know that unlike Iraq, Iran has a population of around 70 million, most of whom despite hating the ayatollahs would remain loyal to their country.

aamirsaab
10-07-2005, 01:10 PM
ahhh a political related thread. Haven't been on one of these since the old days.

Well, the US army does outnumber and outequip just about any other army on this planet. US forces are already spread out in three countries: afghanistan, their hometown usa and iraq - invading Iran is a very foolish act at this moment in time, unless of course the US pulls all of its troops out of those countries and into Iran - but we all know that aint gonna happen.

Bittersteel
10-07-2005, 01:54 PM
Iran has 540,000 troops with about 320,000 regular duty soldiers.Active duty soldiers for the US number about 1.2 million or maybe higher.
But don't think it will be a war.Americans are sick of Bush anyway.

Ameeratul Layl
10-07-2005, 01:55 PM
Iran has 540,000 troops with about 320,000 regular duty soldiers.Active duty soldiers for the US number about 1.2 million or maybe higher.
But don't think it will be a war.Americans are sick of Bush anyway.

Not all Americans...and the fact is, its always in the favour of those who do (even though there are hardly any).

:coolsis:

aamirsaab
10-07-2005, 03:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl
Not all Americans...and the fact is, its always in the favour of those who do (even though there are hardly any).

:coolsis:
True.
From a strategical point of view, fighting 3 countries and trying to looking after your own is not a good idea. I would strongly suggest US (and UK probably) not to invade Iran anytime soon for whatever reasons. But then again, I'm just a student and not a member of a political party so my opinion doesn't count.

Genius
10-07-2005, 03:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab

True.
From a strategical point of view, fighting 3 countries and trying to looking after your own is not a good idea. I would strongly suggest US (and UK probably) not to invade Iran anytime soon for whatever reasons. But then again, I'm just a student and not a member of a political party so my opinion doesn't count.

Bro your opinions counts the most but unfortunately nobody wants to listen to it.

Party politics is just an excuse for richs guys who were bullied as children to get people to do what they want.

aamirsaab
10-07-2005, 04:20 PM
Bro your opinions counts the most but unfortunately nobody wants to listen to it.

Party politics is just an excuse for richs guys who were bullied as children to get people to do what they want.
I was being sarcastic :p. But it's a shame that what you said is actually the truth: politicians are all power-hungry and greedy.

Muezzin
10-07-2005, 04:26 PM

I was being sarcastic :p. But it's a shame that what you said is actually the truth: politicians are all power-hungry and greedy.
One should trust politicians as far as one can throw them.

Though that metaphor falls apart if one is Superman.

imaad_udeen
10-07-2005, 04:37 PM
Actually it's the 1900+ Americans who try everything to escape real war who have had their ass's whooped, the only reason that the number isn't higher is because the Americans like to use the Iraqi army as cannon fodder and virtual humanshields.
1,900 I assume you are refering to the dead.

How many dead Iraqi fighters have there been? Tens of thousands.

1,900 is actually a very low number for a war which has lasted so long.

Coming back to Iran, you have heard of the mig 29 right? you do know Iran has ballistic missiles right? You do know that unlike Iraq, Iran has a population of around 70 million, most of whom despite hating the ayatollahs would remain loyal to their country.
The MiG 29 would be flying blind. Google AWACS and learn something.

Iran does have ballistic missile, but the US has a lot more, which are a lot more accurate.

The US doesn't even have to invade Iran, just a continued bombing campaign would work wonders.

Sure they would remain loyal to their country, so did the Japanese and Germans during WW2. Doesn't mean they wouldn't get their grill busted.

Not syaing it's a good thing, but thats the reality of the situation.

imaad_udeen
10-07-2005, 04:39 PM
ahhh a political related thread. Haven't been on one of these since the old days.

Well, the US army does outnumber and outequip just about any other army on this planet. US forces are already spread out in three countries: afghanistan, their hometown usa and iraq - invading Iran is a very foolish act at this moment in time, unless of course the US pulls all of its troops out of those countries and into Iran - but we all know that aint gonna happen.
Nobody int he US is eager to get into another war. But we cannot allow Iran to meddle in Iraq without consequences. These are political realities.

I would not be surprised if one of these days the US ran bombing campaigns against Syria and or Iran.

Muezzin
10-07-2005, 04:39 PM
Sure they would remain loyal to their country, so did the Japanese and Germans during WW2. Doesn't mean they wouldn't get their grill busted.
I seriously wouldn't put it past the Bush Administration to nuke the entire Middle East. :p

Not syaing it's a good thing, but thats the reality of the situation.
Ditto.

imaad_udeen
10-07-2005, 04:43 PM
heh, Bush won't nuke the middle east. It would cause a disaster the world has never seen and cannot be justified in any way.

:)

Realpolitik views should be emplyed by anyone trying to discuss modern world events. Morality may have you think one way, but the reality of the situations and the startegic reasons behind actions and decisions should always be considered first and foremost.

Muezzin
10-07-2005, 04:46 PM
heh, Bush won't nuke the middle east. It would cause a disaster the world has never seen and cannot be justified in any way.
That already happened - he got re-elected!

Just kidding, Bush-liking friends. :p :)

imaad_udeen
10-07-2005, 07:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
That already happened - he got re-elected!

Just kidding, Bush-liking friends. :p :)
LOL.

Bush isn't so bad, seriously. He is not perfect, no one is. But he is not an 'enemy of Islam.'

He is an enemy of whoever wants to attack Americans, and I can respect that. He was elected to lead and defend this country, not to make the world happy.

I'd certainly rather have Bush in office in these trying times than William J. Clinton.

muslimrebel
10-08-2005, 04:29 PM
they can lie all they want but inshallah all will be reaveld in the day of judgement

imaad_udeen
10-08-2005, 05:57 PM
Reading this forum is like listening to a broken record. Just about everyone always says the same stuff....

minaz
10-08-2005, 06:34 PM
Reading this forum is like listening to a broken record. Just about everyone always says the same stuff....
lol ;D so true, if it isn't one line biased cliche it's one page fabricated facts!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.