/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ~~~Who Likes Native Deen??~~~

baby_muslimah15
10-05-2005, 11:49 PM
:love: As-salaamu Alaikum, :love:

Who likes native deen??? What is your favorite song by dem??? Mines is Hell-fire, Friends, Jihad of the nafs, and Intintions...... ;) I use to like Upright Boys but den they kinda died out so now I love native deen!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sister Sameera
10-06-2005, 09:20 AM
Walaykum Assalam Wa Rehmatullahi Wabarakatahu.

Sis, dey gotz music in the nasheeds :-[

Rabi'ya
10-06-2005, 09:22 AM
:sl:

Have they?!!? you know 786,. some people dont like them coz they say they got music in their nasheeds but ya know, mostly they do the backing with human voice. mashAAllah i think they are good. I dont listen to the ones with music in. Ive not heard Native Deen, but perhaps they are the same I dont know...

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

sherbie cola
10-06-2005, 09:29 AM
I too have not heard of native deen , tell us some more ?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
meknesi
10-06-2005, 09:33 AM
subhanallah why is it so difficult for brothers and sisters to realise that musical instruments is harram and not permissible and that only duff ( drum with the hand) is all that is allowed. the native deen sounds like its got 50 cents beats and then some brothers say that the music is done be some next method and its not the actually instruments be played, the hadith that comes to attention abu dawud narrated that prophet muhammad pbuh said that harram is clear and hallal is clear and anything in the grey area its best to stay away from. so inshallah we should all try our best to stay away from what we are unsure about meaning if our heart is telling us that this might be wrong or what is blatantly harram.
wsalam
meknesi

Rabi'ya
10-06-2005, 09:38 AM
I was not saying that it is halal or haram I was just saying Ive not heard it so I cant comment but was giving reasons that I have heard elsewhere....

Allahu Alim

Ramadan Mubarak Meknesi

Rabi'ya:rose:

Sister Sameera
10-06-2005, 09:41 AM
Hey, hey don't fight ;)

Ma fav. nasheed artist is Abo Ali...his got NO music in the nasheeds...just the kool natural voice :)

meknesi
10-06-2005, 09:49 AM
sorry sister did not mean to offend and i wasnt speaking to u as u havent heard it was spking to the people that are ok with the music part of the songs but if we all listento jus the voice nasheeds then khair but there is a chance that one day we are listening but by chance get that nexy track and its got beats then hey that sounds good will jus listen to it once and never again and then once becomes twice and then it carries on and then it may lead us to listen to music again but on the other hand mayb not jus saying its best to try and not start it of but voice nasheeds a love i have loads of them sorry again.

meknesi

meknesi
10-06-2005, 10:39 AM
ramadan mubaruk to you to rabi'ya.

Ameeratul Layl
10-06-2005, 10:52 AM

No offence...but I prefer nasheeds with no instruments ;)

Allah ma3akum :coolsis:

Protected_Diamond
10-06-2005, 11:35 AM
asalamualykum warhmatulahi wabarakthu

I personally think native deen nasheeds are haraam coz dey have musical instruments..keep away 4rom the things you have doubts about!

walakumaslaam warhmatulahi wabarakthu

MetSudaisTwice
10-06-2005, 11:36 AM
salam
don't like nasheeds, not my cup of tea
wasalam

Protected_Diamond
10-06-2005, 11:38 AM
Asalamualykum warhmatulahi wabarakthu

I think it is very useful to those brothers n sisters who listen 2 music and wana concentrate on dey deen therefore nasheeds can help them suceed..Alhamdulillah..well im speaking 4rom experience here..

walakumaslaam warhmatulahi wabarakthu

meknesi
10-06-2005, 11:55 AM
Allah knows best!

meknesi

baby_muslimah15
10-06-2005, 08:19 PM
As-salaamu Alaikum, Some native deen songs dose have Intrusments...But some do not, so of course da ones dat have instruments I would not listin to dem.......And whoever have not heard of dem but want 2...Den go 2 nasheeds, scroll down, clock on Native deen and Intentintions or I only Fear Allah....It may sound like it got instruments but it dosen't from what I know......Ok Meknesi....And 50 cents beats dont sound like dis....Salaamz

The Ruler
02-09-2006, 08:15 PM

i no music isnt good but we dont no der intentions. i cud b cuz dey wanna get the young ppls attention. its betta to lisen to music wid words dat praise Allah den to lisen to haram words. i mean lisenin to native deen has taken ma mind off the other crap song artists like snoop dog, 50 cent n dem.

sshuraimno1fan
03-10-2006, 02:52 PM
here i particularaly like this nasheed, its called Intentions Alright and its gt no instruments except 4 drums:

http://splitmoon.com.au/audio/smy/intentions.wmv

enjoy!

mizan_aliashraf
03-10-2006, 03:46 PM
Salam
No, i dont really like their 'nasheeds'
In fact, i dont even consider them to be allowed to listen to - they are no different from kafir music in my opinion
Wassalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-10-2006, 03:48 PM

music is the astagfirullah and the nauzubillah

;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.