/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Work cut out in Ramadhan

eternal_faith
10-06-2005, 09:10 PM
:sl:

It's Ramadhan, yet my school are STILL holding compulsory extra lessons, tests, coursework and an over-load of homework! I'm spending more time on school work than I am worshipping Allah! If it can't get any worse...my school is a private Islamic school!!! It's not right! I (along with some supporters) have tried explaining this to the teachers but will they listen? No! Some do....but the majority don't. :mad:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
DaNgErOuS MiNdS
10-06-2005, 11:43 PM
You must get to perform salah, right?

is it a boarding scholl your at?

afzalaung
10-07-2005, 04:37 AM
ah.. that sucks..my school isnt ging extra classes..but it isnt cutting short the classes either..and trial's right after Eid...:mad:

ummeyasser
10-07-2005, 04:46 AM
Maybe they plan to close for the last ten days.
So they are rushing up before that.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mahmud
10-10-2005, 02:10 AM
yup..sister maybe..!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.