/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Usman's Intro

Uzzy_B
10-06-2005, 10:32 PM
Asalaamualaikum Waramatulahi Wabarakathu,

Dear Brothers and Sisters, i would like to introduce myself to the LI Islamic Forum.

My name is Usman and i'm turning into a Proper Muslim by following all the Islamic rules Carefully and Wisely. I've chosen to do this because i've come to realise that you dont know whether this world will be here tomorrow or not; I could be here tomorrow or i may not, therefore i now know that if i follow my deen Strongly and only Fear the almighty Allah (swt) then nothing can go wrong in the Hereafter.

Well, there's abit about me and my deen and why i came to this website, That's about it ... I shall add new threads if you have any questions ... or want to know more about anything, and i'll see if i can help.

Walaikum Salaam Waramatulahi Wabarakathu :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
10-06-2005, 10:34 PM
wa 'alykum asalam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

masha Allah bro! thats really good insha Allah.. if you need to ask anythin about the forum or islam then plzz do and we'll try our best to help you out insha Allah!

barak Allah u feek.. (may Allah (swt) bless you) and your family.

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Shadow
10-06-2005, 10:36 PM
as salaamu alykum
welcome to the forum
im looking forward to your posts
:)

Uzzy_B
10-06-2005, 10:37 PM
I just wanted to say Asalaamualaikum to all my Brothers and Sisters in Islam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
baby_muslimah15
10-06-2005, 10:40 PM
Walaikum Salaam welcome to the forum....Lookin forward to seeing your post Insha'Allah.....Enjoy your stay

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.