/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why Don't You Get Out Of Here!

Umm Shaheed
10-08-2005, 09:25 AM
If you don't like this country…why don’t you get out of here!?

A debate between a Kaafir (or Secular "Muslim") and a Muwahhid (Monotheist)

The Kaafir (or Secularist) once said: "If you don’t like this country why are you still here!? Get out and go back to your own country!"

The Muwahhid replied: "This is my country! Who on earth told you that we hate this country!? Dare us to hate any of Allah's creations (without a divine permit). Who created this land which we both stand on today? Was it not almighty Allah (swt)? We love this country and every other country in the world because they are all creations of Allah (swt).

Our problem is not with the land, rather it is with the kufr law which is in complete contradiction with our Tawheed in Allah (swt), and the Almighty has ordered us to reject it and to make our utmost effort to eradicate it from the face of this earth.

Furthermore, why should we leave!? We are more than capable of fulfilling our Islamic duties here. You are the ones who should leave as you are not able to maintain your Tawheed and Walaa and Baraa (alliance with the believers and disassociation from the disbelievers). In Islam it is well known that if you cannot fulfil your duties in any country or land you are obliged to make hijrah (migration). Therefore you are the ones who should leave."

The Kaafir (or Secularist) said: "BUT…"

The Muwahhid said: "No! Wait…I've not finished yet!"

The Kaafir (or Secularist) said: "OK, go on, sorry about that…"

The Muwahhid said: "OK, no problem. As I was saying, before you rudely interrupted me…Why should we leave when we are more than capable of doing all of our Islamic duties!? You are the ones who should leave because your Deen (way of life i.e. Islam) has been severely affected.

Also, nowadays there is no difference between this country and any Muslim country! All countries today implement kufr law. Therefore there is no difference between this country and, for example, Pakistan or Saudi Arabia. Wherever we go today, we will face the same problem.

The Kaafir (or Secularist) said: "Yes but you were born here, therefore you should live by the laws in this country!"

The Muwahhid said: "A'oodhubillah (I seek refuge in Allah)! Let me first ask you a question…Is the law in this country Islamic or Kufr?"

The Kaafir (or Secularist) said: "Well…Umm, hmm, well, actually it is kufr."

The Muwahhid said: "Subhaanallah! So are you telling me to obey kufr law!?"

The Kaafir (or Secularist) said: "Well, I wouldn’t put it like that…"

The Muwahhid said: "What do you mean, 'I wouldn’t put it like that'!? Stop beating around the bush and beat George Bush directly! The law of this land is kufr, and you are asking me to become Kaafir by telling me and other Muslims to obey the kufr law.

Did you know that Allah (swt) says: "O Prophet (and believers), fear Allah and do not obey the Kaafireen and the Munaafiqeen!" (EMQ 33: 1)

Therefore Allah (swt) has made it prohibited for us to obey any law other than his or any person other than him. In fact, to obey someone other than Allah is known as Shirk ut-Taa'ah (the Shirk of associating with Allah in obedience), and this will take you outside the fold of Islam!"

The Kaafir (or Secularist) said: "Yes, but you people are hypocrites because you attack this country's government and yet you take benefits from them!"

The Muwahhid said: "Yes we do take benefits from them, and so does your mother and father! Taking benefits is halaal therefore are you condemning us for doing something halaal?"

The Kaafir (or Secularist) said: "Yes it is halaal, and my parents do take benefits. But what I'm saying is that you guys are hypocrites for attacking the government and benefiting from them at the same time!"

The Muwahhid said: "NO! You are the hypocrite for declaring Laa ilaaha illallah and yet you commit shirk and contradict your Shahaadah by obeying Allah AND somebody else! In fact, another way in which you are a hypocrite is that you too are against this government!

Your organisations lobby, picket and demonstrate against the policies of this government because you are displeased with certain laws and policies in this country! So based upon your own arguments, you are the true hypocrites! You take benefits from this country yet you demonstrate against the laws of this land and you condemn the Prime Minister or President! And this is exactly what we do too! However, the major difference between us and you is that we follow the Sunnah of the messenger of Allah (saw) whilst you follow the Sunnah of the Kuffaar and your own evil satanic desires!

Furthermore, rizq (provision) is from Allah (swt)! Therefore they are not the providers…it is almighty Allah (swt)! I thought you knew this basic principle in Islam!? Also, the messenger Muhammad (saw) used to attack the Quraysh openly and publicly, yet he still used to take benefits from them! Are you saying that he was a hypocrite too!?"

The Kaafir (or Secularist) said: "No, we are not saying that! (The Kaafir changes the subject) but you guys are minorities! How do you expect to change anything when nobody listens to you?"

The Muwahhid said: "Yes we are a minority, and so was Rasool-Ullah (saw), yet Allah (swt) gave him and his Companions (ra) victory and authority on earth. Besides, the majority of people will go to Hell…why would we want them to be with us!? Allah (swt) says: "And if you obey the majority who are on earth, they will lead you far astray from the path of Allah. They follow nothing but conjectures and they are nothing but liars." (EMQ 6: 116)

Allah (swt) does not give us victory based upon numbers. Rather he grants victory to those who are sincere and have firm Eemaan – belief and actions based upon the Qur'aan and Sunnah."

The Kaafir (or Secularist) said: "How could you say that the majority of people will go to Hell!? You people are complete lunatics and extremists!"

The Muwahhid said: "You have just proven to me that we are on the haq (truth) and you are on the baatil (falsehood)! The Quraysh used to say the exact same thing to Rasool-Ullah (saw) therefore you are just like them. They used to call him (saw) magician, lunatic, terrorist, extremist, poet etc. and now you have just given us the same titles! Thank you very much!

You have not been able to bring any proof for any of your statements. I have not heard you quote the Qur'aan or Sunnah once; rather all your arguments have been from your own rational desires. For this reason, I would like to end this discussion here as we are getting nowhere. As-Salaamu 'Alaikum wa-Rahmat Ullah..."

The Kaafir (or Secularist) does not reply to the Salaam and walks off huffing and puffing

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Shaheed
10-08-2005, 10:30 AM
Its something to reflect upon Insha'Allah

beans
10-11-2005, 07:04 PM
oh wow, thats interesting, thanks for the post O.O

Protected_Diamond
10-12-2005, 12:36 PM
Asalamualykum warhmatulahi wabarakthu

whoaa!! naw that IS deep alhmaduillilah hahaha the kafirs huffing and puffing...lol...jazahka Allah 4 sharing

walakumasalaam warhmatulahi wabarakthu

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MetSudaisTwice
10-12-2005, 12:39 PM
salam
mashallah great post
jazakallah
wasalam

Salema
10-12-2005, 06:02 PM
mashallah great post

Bass
10-12-2005, 06:03 PM
Jazakallah for da post Sis

Idris
10-12-2005, 09:11 PM
:sl:

Gread read :thumbs_up :thumbs_up :thumbs_up :thumbs_up

Idris
10-12-2005, 09:13 PM
I meant *great* read :-[ ....Cant edite this thing! :confused:

minaz
10-12-2005, 09:20 PM
interesting post, i don't think it's based on a real convo however. One thing which I don't understand is that, the muslim doesn't seem to state what he doesn't like a bout the "kufr law". Is it foreign policy or everything!

root
10-12-2005, 09:23 PM
The Muwahhid said: "OK, no problem. As I was saying, before you rudely interrupted me…Why should we leave when we are more than capable of doing all of our Islamic duties!? You are the ones who should leave because your Deen (way of life i.e. Islam) has been severely affected.
Would the last Kuffar to leave the UK please switch the light off on the way out. The UK is not built on the Islamic way. Care to mention a country that is!

- Qatada -
10-12-2005, 09:23 PM
masha Allah it is a nice post.. but i'd just like to say that a kafir wouldn't believe in the concept of god and he wouldn't actually believe what the person said.. the part at the beginning was funny though lol.

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Zuko
10-12-2005, 09:31 PM
Nice post masha'allah....

Riya90
10-12-2005, 09:41 PM
JazakAllah sis that was gr8 mashAllah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!