/* */

PDA

View Full Version : when does ramdan special start?

abdurrazak
10-08-2005, 10:24 AM
sallams brother and brothers and sister :)
as far as i have come to knowledge of it begins 17th october 95.5 fm (tut at .5 my fone struggles wid .5's!!!)
jazakallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Far7an
10-09-2005, 10:48 AM
wa alaikum asalaam

What Abdurrazak is reffering to, is a radio station by the name of "Ramadan Special" which is aired in Leicester throughout the month of Ramdhan. Unfortunately this month, it seems to be starting later then usual :(

It has beneficial programmes, phone in sessions for the children to recite quran or sing a nasheed. And also aires live taraweeh from the local masajid.

abdurrazak
10-09-2005, 12:01 PM
oh jazakallah for the extra information however ramdan special is also aired through out u.K!!! :)

Far7an
10-09-2005, 12:02 PM
Assalamu alaikum
format_quote Originally Posted by abdurrazak
oh jazakallah for the extra information however ramdan special is also aired through out u.K!!! :)
only for those with digital radio :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
saf_musa
10-13-2005, 06:46 PM
herd dat der were sum problems nd der was gonna b no ramadhan radio. plz tell me if it does cum on. diff towns hav der own ramadhan radios i.e bolton hav der own

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.