/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Kafr's and ignorance

Salah ud Deen
10-08-2005, 08:20 PM
Assalamu aliykum my brothers and sisters.

Just wanting to vent my frustrations about some of the right wingers in another forum that I go to. Kafr's just drive me nuts sometimes. You try to talk with them and show them facts and they just make stuff up. For example one member brought up that Islam is spreading among the Mexicans of the Chiapas region (Allahu akbar!) and some of the kufar came out with:
format_quote Originally Posted by Fredledingue
Islam is too extreme, too heavy, too brainwashing in my view. Thoses who join Islam either seek something strongly biggot and fanatical and if they don't they will soon be so. Those who convert are often extreme because they reject our western values in the first time.
I mean where do they come up with this crap? I bet the guy hasn't even read any of the Qur'an except for surah 9:5 so he can misinterpert the message and say "see look Muslims want to kill us." Sorry just had to vent. I love you all. Ramadan mubarak.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salah ud Deen
10-08-2005, 08:25 PM
http://service.spiegel.de/cache/inte...358223,00.html

Here's the link to the story of the Chiapas Maya population reverting to Islam for those who want to read it.

Umm Yoosuf
10-08-2005, 08:37 PM
Wa Alaikumussalaam

Why brother yourself with those type of forums? They do my head in. They annoy you soooo much.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.