/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muhamed s.a.w.s Dua`a in taif دعاء رسول الله (ص) في الطائف

Rima
10-09-2005, 02:09 PM
Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim

Today I was listening to a Christian Radio, the host was talking about Islam , his guest was a priest who claims that he is an Ex- muslim who had left Islam , and he is here to "EDUCATE" his christian listeners about Islam .

the guy did not hide his hatred and hostility toward Islam and muslims
among other lies , the speaker described our proophet Muhamed s.a.w.s as the desert guy who has all desert personality (this reminds me to Irsahd Manji and her remarks about the prophet) , anyways he described him as insolent ,impudent , who was so cruel , who hated childern and many other lies

I felt the pain inside me , my eyes started crying , I thought, O Allah what is happening to us (muslims) today, why we`re so weak and this reminded me to one wonderful story of our prophet (Sirrah), do you remeber the story in the city of Al-Taif ..

Muhamed .s.a.w.s went to Taif (city in Arabia) to call his people to the new religion (Islam) , children called him Crazy, they run after him stoning him till he started to bleed
he was (then) very weak, had no support , but Allah so he asked Allah for help , in his very famous Dua`a

هذا الدعاء دعا به النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم , لما اساء اهل الطائف معاملته ورموه بالحجارة, لما ذهب يدعوهم الى الاسلام , و كان وقتها ضعيفا لا يوجد من يمنعه ( يسنده ) الا الله , وها نحن المسلمون الآن ضعاف , مستضعفين , قليلي الحيله , مهانين فى كل مكان , ليس لنا اله الا الله فندعوه , وليس لنا ناصر الا الله فنستنصره ...

I m going to type his Dua`a in Arabic first then how to rponounce it in English

" اللهم انى اشكو اليك ضعف قوتى , وقلة حيلتى وهوانى على الناس , يا أرحم الراحمين , انت رب المستضعفين وانت ربي , الى من تكلنى ؟ الى بعيد يتجهمني , ام الى عدو ملكته أمرى ؟ ان لم يكن بك غضب علي فلا أبالى ولكن عافيتك أوسع لى من ذنوبى , اعوذ بنور وجهك الذي أشرقت له الظلمات وصلح عليه حال الدنيا والآخرة من ان ينزل على غضبك او يحل بي سخطك , لك العتبى حتى ترضى , ولا حول ولا قوة الا بك "

Allahuma iny ashku ilayka dhafa quaty, wa qillata hilaty, wa hawany alla nas, anta rabul mustadaafeen, wa anta raby, ila man takilny, ila baeedin yatahajamuny, am ila adwin malaktahu amry, in lam yakun bika ghadabun alay , fla ubaly, wa lakin afiyatuka awsau nim zunuby , auuzu binury wajhek alazy ashraqat lahu zulumat, wa salah alayhi halul dunya wal akhyra min an yanzila alaya ghadabuk, aw yahilu bee sakhtuk ,laka utba hatta tardha wa la hawla wa la quata illa bik

now please dear friends , let`s all ask Allah for help, today when our situation is so sad, when we have no supporter but Allah (subhanahu wa taala) let`s all pray and ask :

" اللهم من أرادنا وأراد المسلمين بسوء فأشغله فى نفسه , ورد كيد ه فى نحره واجعل الدائرة عليه , اللهم أنزل عليه بأسك الذي لا يرد عن القوم الظالمين "

selam alaikum dear brothers and sisters

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Uma Rayanah
10-09-2005, 08:46 PM
:sl:

Jazaaki Allahu Khair...

:w:

Rima
10-09-2005, 10:53 PM
I probably made a mistake when I posted this thread here in Arabic forum, many people don`t konw arabic and they may don`t mind to open it, I would really like to move it to a propriate forum , I think the subject is very important to all muslims .....

anyways, It`s ao painful when somebody insult any member of your family it is more painful when they insult our beloved prophet ,many years ago we had one Salman rushdy, today we have 100s ,and this poeple unfortunately became the main sources to teach islam to non muslims inthe west

inna lilahi wa inna ilayhi rajuun

Mahmud
10-10-2005, 02:41 AM
jazakumullahul-khair..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
07-20-2007, 06:46 AM
Sob7an Allah.. I just read this now at 3Am in the morning... I can't think of a better close to this day... Jazaki Allah khyran sister.. I shall be using this du'a insha'Allah

جوري
07-20-2007, 06:51 AM
I'll Also add
'la yahmakoum mann dhal izha ihtadytoum'... I find justice and solace in evil people being evil.. (akhrathoum jouhnama wa'bes almaseer insha'Allah)...

Ommuslim
07-20-2007, 12:59 PM
Asslam alaikom,
Jazak allahu khairan
salam .....

بنــuaeــت
01-15-2009, 06:52 PM
شكرا لك على الدعاء

ان شاء الله سوف اقوله عندما اذهب الي اطائف

اللهم ارزقني الحج يا رب العالمين

sur
01-15-2009, 09:35 PM
Translate Dua in English:-
==================
"Oh, Allah, I appeal to you for the weakness in my strength,
and my limited power,
and the treatment of contempt and humiliation from people.
To you, the most Merciful of all the Merciful ones,
you are the Lord of the oppressed, and you are my Lord

Under whose care are you leaving me to?
To an enemy oppressing me?
Or to a friend you have given control of my affair?
If there is no anger from you on me I will forever be content.
However, your blessing is vastly important for me

I seek refuge with the glory of your light,
which the heavens and earth are lit form,
your anger will not befall on me,
nor your displeasure descends on me

To you is the supplication until you are pleased,
and there is no control or power except by you

"

M Abdullah
12-01-2015, 09:30 AM
The correct transliteration :

" اللهم انى اشكو اليك ضعف قوتى , وقلة حيلتى وهوانى على الناس , يا أرحم الراحمين , انت رب المستضعفين وانت ربي , الى من تكلنى ؟ الى بعيد يتجهمني , ام الى عدو ملكته أمرى ؟ ان لم يكن بك غضب علي فلا أبالى ولكن عافيتك أوسع لى من ذنوبى , اعوذ بنور وجهك الذي أشرقت له الظلمات وصلح عليه حال الدنيا والآخرة من ان ينزل على غضبك او يحل بي سخطك , لك العتبى حتى ترضى , ولا حول ولا قوة الا بك "

Allahuma inni ashku ilayka dhafa quwwati, wa qillata hilaty, wa hawany alla nas, ya arhamur rahimeen, anta rabbul mustadaafeen, wa anta rabbi, ila man takilny, ila baeedin yatajahmuny, am ila adwin malaktahu amry, in lam yakun bika ghadabun alaiyya , fala ubaly, wa lakin afiyatuka awsau li min zunuby , auuzu binury wajhika alazy ashraqat lahu zulumat, wa salaha alayhi halud dunya wal akhyrati min an yanzila alaiyya ghadabuka, aw yahilu bee sakhthuka, lakal utba hatta taradha, wa la hawla wa la quata illa bika.
Aameen Ya Rabbal Aalameen.

Umm Malik
12-06-2015, 01:27 PM
jazaki alhu khayran sister
subhanallah we need to be a good muslim
may allah guide us
thank you sister

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.