/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Important question

pious_hijabi
10-09-2005, 08:34 PM
If tomorrow was the day of judgement what would you do and what would you change in your life?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
10-09-2005, 08:38 PM
:sl:

This is a really gud question mashaAllah.....I am trying my best to improve myself and inshaAllah then i will be prepared as and when the Day comes.

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

anwara
10-09-2005, 08:54 PM
yeh that is true sister

- Qatada -
10-09-2005, 09:02 PM
:sl: warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

what the sister said at the top of the page is true.. tomorrow could be judgement day for us... we could be dead by tomorrow. so if we dont do enough good deeds today - tomorrow could be too late and that could be our time of judgement.

They ask you about the (last) hour, when will be its taking place? Say: The knowledge of it is only with my Lord; none but He shall manifest it at its time; it will be momentous in the heavens and the earth; it will not come on you but of a sudden. They ask you as if you were solicitous about it. Say: Its knowledge is only with Allah, but most people do not know. (7:187)

Allah (swt) knows best.

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mu'maneen
10-10-2005, 01:06 AM

Once we know of our death, then repentance is like ash. This is why we are ordered to seek forgiveness in Allah before we know of our death.
Most of the time death comes all of a sudden, while others will die of a slow death of for example a major disease such as Cancer.

Therefore we must take life as if this is our final day to live. If we tend to extend that period of time, then we will fall easily to sin.

---------------------

Visit my new Islamic Site:
http://hstrial-besmail.homestead.com/islam.html

Salema
10-10-2005, 01:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabi'ya

This is a really gud question mashaAllah.....I am trying my best to improve myself and inshaAllah then i will be prepared as and when the Day comes.

Rabi'ya:rose:

VEY GOOD QUESTION MASHAALAH..I WILL DO THE SAME AS YOU SIS..PREPARE 4 THE DAY..!

Noor
10-10-2005, 03:24 AM

Sister, what a thought provoking discussion which you have surfaced for us to reflect upon. Indeed our time of judgement can creep upon us at any moment, therefore we should be staedfast in the remebrance of Allah (swt) and GUARD our SALAAT.

May Allah (SWT) keep our feet firm upon this path of AL-Islam. and May He allow us to enter death with the best of imaan. Ameen, Ameen!

Shana524
10-10-2005, 04:02 AM
[QUOTE=Mu'maneen]:sl:

Once we know of our death, then repentance is like ash. This is why we are ordered to seek forgiveness in Allah before we know of our death.
Most of the time death comes all of a sudden, while others will die of a slow death of for example a major disease such as Cancer.

Therefore we must take life as if this is our final day to live. If we tend to extend that period of time, then we will fall easily to sin.

This is a thought provoking thread indeed, and brother you made an excellent point. Let’s not delay repenting to Allah anymore and take advantage of this blessed month.
To answer your question sister, besides asking Allah to forgive me, I think I would distribute my belongings to close relatives in need and the rest to charity.

halupalu
10-10-2005, 08:30 PM
pray all my salaah on tym
stop doin bad

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.