/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can smdy help me ? : informations about Canada (Quebec)

samiral
10-10-2005, 03:56 PM
Salamoualeykoum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh :)

Firstly : I wish you a « nice ramadan »,

I’m student at University Paris XII, in France (in master of management and consulting, spe : management of corporate responsibility).

I have to do an internship (stage) in an organization (or compagnie) and I would like do it in Canada (particularly in Montreal) in few months inchaAllah. I have to work during my internship about sustainable development or corporate social responsibility.

I want to know if you know muslim non-governmental organizations or non-profit organisation in Montreal or in Quebec ? or other organization which could be interested ?

Thank you. BarakaAllahufik.

Ps : excuse me for my very bad english. :-[

Qu'Allah agrée notre jeune, nous guide et nous pardonne. Amin.

Salamoualeykoum wr wb :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
obada
10-10-2005, 08:45 PM
wa alikum al salam,
i live in ottawa(Ontario) and i dont speak french.

i am not sure if this will help, but in the following link, you can get the name of the company on the left side of the page (in blue) and its location on the map.

On another page, copy/past the name (in blue) into the normal google search www.google.ca

and you should get the companies website.

you can also contact the company from their website.

the link:
http://www.google.ca/local?hl=en&hs=...sa=X&oi=localr

if there is any other way i can help in, tell me.
salam

obada
10-10-2005, 08:50 PM
oh i forgot
change the location "Montréal, QC" in the second box to "Montreal, QC" and press enter.
i dont know y it did that.

halupalu
ill try and help

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Yoosuf
Shouldn't this be in the education section insha Allah?

Genius
10-10-2005, 08:53 PM
Canada is the most boring place on Earth, a reindeer being hit by a car and surviving would make headline news there.

obada
10-10-2005, 08:53 PM
well i dont c anything educational about it, although you can do that.

obada
10-10-2005, 08:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Genius
Canada is the most boring place on Earth, a reindeer being hit by a car and surviving would make headline news there.
hahaha ;D ;D ;D

comeon, not that much, yesterday, a guy was hit by a car and he DIDNT survive ;)

samiral
10-11-2005, 05:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by obada

you can also contact the company from their website.

the link:
http://www.google.ca/local?hl=en&hs=...sa=X&oi=localr
BarakAllahufik. Thank you very much, I'll try. :)

wa salamoualeykoum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

abusufi96
10-11-2005, 05:41 PM
I'm sorry i can't help you. But if you have other helps i can help you in you can ask.

asalamu alaikum

saf_musa
10-13-2005, 06:23 PM
[QUOTE=Genius]Canada is the most boring place on Earth, a reindeer being hit by a car and surviving would make headline news there.[/Q

im gonna hav 2 say dat i agree wid u der. its sooooooooooooooo borin. i went dis yer nd would never lyk 2 go agen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.