/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam

Hinna
10-10-2005, 11:15 PM
:sl: brothers and sisters. It took me awhile to explore the site and it looks mashallah. I am very exited because this is my first islamic forum I joined so I am looking forward to this experince.
Ramadan Karim everyone

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
baby_muslimah15
10-11-2005, 05:09 AM
:welcome: Aboard sis......Glad you could join us, today our special....is free postin...Oh yea postin is alwayz free....Well hope you enjoy yo stay here at LI forums.......We well be sailing away to pick up more new members :)

Rabi'ya
10-11-2005, 12:01 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum sister....enjoy your stay.ull have fun im sure

Ramadan Mubarak

:ws:

Rabi'ya:rose:

MetSudaisTwice
10-11-2005, 12:10 PM
salam
welcome to the forums sis
wasalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ameeratul Layl
10-11-2005, 12:13 PM
:salaam: sister

:Crescent: Ramadhaan kareem :Crescent:

I hope you have a nice tym on this forum. Its full of weird, loving, caring and a bit of everything kind of ppl. So, u'll never be bored ;D ;D

Enjoy!!!!

:aboo: :aboo: :aboo: :aboo: :aboo:

Allah ma3ik :love:

Hajar
10-11-2005, 10:40 PM
:sl:

:welcome: sister..

Enjoy your stay!!!!!!!!!

:w:

Hinna
10-11-2005, 11:17 PM
Shukran and thank you guys you already made me feel like it is home. you will see more of me but first let me take a quick break for iftar.
Thanks for the warm wlc

1m@@n
10-12-2005, 01:01 PM
Walaikum Asalaam wr wb dear sis...

A BIG welcome to the forum....although im fairly new here myself...

An excellent place to be sis...im sure u'll see that for urself if u havent already....

khair RAMADHAN mubarik to you and ur family...may Allah bless you with enless happiness and success in both this lyf and the hereafter inshaAllah.....

fi emaan illah

ur sister ~1maan~

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.