/* */

PDA

View Full Version : death?

Halima
10-11-2005, 01:53 AM
:sl:

Well, sad to say that my great aunty had died this ramadan and so, may Allah (swt) be with her and be forgiven for everything. She has done alot of great things she had especially raised my mom when she was young. I seldom talk about my family here but I decided to be the up because things like this do happen and some people got to meet their ancestors and some people didn't. I was one of those people who never got to meet a number of close-close relatives. I have never even seen how she looked like. Over the years of growing up, my mom has desperately wanted her to be alive so that she could at least see me one time. Just that one time. Well...she's gone.... :'( :'(

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Qurratul Ayn
10-11-2005, 11:04 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna ilayhiun Rajiyuin. Very sad Sister Halima but May Allah Ta'ala 4giv all those Muslims who hav gone an' bless them with Jannah

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

Muhammad
10-11-2005, 12:14 PM

Innaa Lillaahi wa Innaa Ilayhi Raji'oon...

May Allaah have mercy upon your aunty and grant her Jannatul Firdaws, Aameen.

Even if you didn't see your aunty, remember that this is the will of Allaah and sometimes things like this happen and we wish for it to happen differently, yet Allaah, the All-Wise, All-Knowing decreed for the best.

[2.216] ... and it may be that you dislike a thing while it is good for you, and it may be that you love a thing while it is evil for you, and Allah knows, while you do not know.

[4.19] ... it may be that you dislike a thing while Allah has placed abundant good in it.

[64.11] No affliction comes about but by Allah's permission; and whoever believes in Allah, He guides aright his heart; and Allah is Cognizant of all things.

May Allaah grant Sabr to your family, Aameen - also it is a blessing for her to at least have witnessed a last Ramadhaan and leave this world in such a great month, Alhamdulillah!

Ameeratul Layl
10-11-2005, 12:20 PM
Oh my darling....

Sahall I tell u something (it might make u feel better).
I've neb=ver seen my grand father...he past away a few days after my birth. I heard he was a gud person but Allah knows best.
The thing is...I dont even have a father. Nver seen him (he aint past away), but thats not the point. The point I am making is that....we have to learn to live without things and ppl in life.
Yes! we want to meet those we have never seen before but....Allah has things in store for us. He wants to see how we are going to deal with them.

InshAllah your aunt has gone to Jannah. And, if you be a gud girl :D You will meet her one day.

If you want to talk to me in private about stuff that u'd rather not discuss on the boards then u can PM me or e-mail me. ok?

Keep your chin up high and smile. Allah loves you Princess, thats why He is testing you. :love:

Allah ma3ik :love: :love:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MetSudaisTwice
10-11-2005, 12:20 PM
salam
Innaa Lillaahi wa Innaa Ilayhi Rajioon
may allah grant her the highest status in jannah and may allah forgive her for all of her sins
ameen
wasalam

Fatimab
10-11-2005, 12:21 PM
Ameen

meknesi
10-11-2005, 12:36 PM
inna lilah wa inna ilayhi rajoun

meknesi

Vedad
10-11-2005, 01:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
Innaa Lillaahi wa Innaa Ilayhi Rajioon
may allah grant her the highest status in jannah and may allah forgive her for all of her sins
ameen
wasalam
wa aleykum assalam

ameen!

wa aleykum assalam

S_87
10-11-2005, 01:38 PM

awwwwwwwwwww sis :'( Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhee rajioun.

she has passed away in a truly blessed month, may Allah Subhana Wa Ta`aala grnat her jannatul firdaus and grant you all patience in these hard times. Ameen

it is hard ..you wanted to meet her etc, but it just wasnt meant to be. :'(
hang in there sis

TAHERA
10-11-2005, 01:40 PM
May Allah Grant Her Janatul Firdooz

Umm Mizan
10-11-2005, 01:43 PM
May Allah grant her Jannah Tul Firdaws & give you Sabr (patience).
Ameen, Ya Rabil-alameen!

Batoota
10-11-2005, 01:46 PM

Inna lillahee wa inna ilayhee rajoun!

You may not have seen your great-aunt but you can help her out now, and make dua for her (as i'm sure you are doing!).

May Allah forgive her sins, and be merciful with her. May her grave be a garden of paradise!! Ameen to the other dua's!

IslamicHoney
10-11-2005, 03:12 PM
Im Sorry 4 Ur Loss Sista But I Hope That She Is In Peace In Janah

edil
10-11-2005, 04:44 PM
May Allah grant her peace in paradise.

I am sorry about that.

Everyone will day sooner or later but we are all waiting for our turn.

The prophet died so what are we compared to him.

nafy
10-11-2005, 04:48 PM
y on earth did it tek u 4 posts 2 say dat?!?! lol...jus messin sis ;)

oh n sorry bout ur sis..........i will keep her n all ova muslims hu passed away in my dua's inshallah .......Allah will reward dem in heavan :)

Umm Yoosuf
10-13-2005, 08:13 PM
Assalaamu Alaikum

To Allah we belong and to Him is our return!

Insha Allah Khayr sister :D It was Qadr of Allah Subhanallah :) You'll meet in Jannah :D

Halima
10-13-2005, 08:50 PM
Salaam dear brothers and sisters,

I highly appreciate the sympathy and the duas. May Allah (swt) bless each and everyone of you. Might I say that each and everyone of you deserve rep points.. that's how much I really appreciate it. She's in Al-Jannah inshallah where all of us will be very soon. Thus, this life to short to live in that is why we must all strive for the best of our interest. I wish everyone of you a gracious holy ramadan inshallah.

jazakhallah khair

Wasalaam, halima

Halima
10-13-2005, 08:51 PM
For anyone else who would like to express their dearest condolensces please feel welcome to......

Akhira
10-13-2005, 08:52 PM
Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh

Inna lillahi wa ina ilahi rajiun, sorry to hear that sister, inshaallah she enters jannah

Far7an
10-13-2005, 08:58 PM
Assalamu alaikum

Inna lillahi wa ina ilayhi raji'oon
May Allaah grant Sabr to your family, Aameen - also it is a blessing for her to at least have witnessed a last Ramadhaan and leave this world in such a great month, Alhamdulillah!
Aameen.

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said, “Whenever a believer is struck by any tiredness, illness, worry, sadness, harm, misery, even a thorn that stings him, it will wipe away some of his sins.” (Authentic Hadith, Narrated by Bukhari, 5641).

Zuko
10-13-2005, 09:12 PM
Inna lillahi wa ina ilayhi raji'oon...

May Allaah grant her Jannatul-Firdaus.... Ameen...

Khayal
10-19-2005, 11:39 PM

Innaa Lillaahi wa Innaa Ilayhi Raji'oon...

May Allaah have mercy upon your aunty and grant her Jannatul Firdaws, Aameen.

~*Sister*~
10-20-2005, 01:34 PM
salaam, Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhee rajioun,

Awww Sis Keep ur head up n ya heart strong, Inshallah ur aunty is in a better place and u well find a place Too Inshallah we All well Ameen.

Sister one day we all have to go, we all have to leave our family,friends ect. our buildings, cars,clothes well remain but human wont which is why we should ask for forgivness n pray that we well find a place in heaven!

i know how u feel sister i live in the UK and i heard a week back that my cusins died in the Earth Quake, ive never met them, but inshallah we well meet again, All i can do know is pray for them and all of the ummah.

Take care sis Never give up praying, if u need to talk hola at me! im always here for anyone who needs advice!:)
W.salaam

Pinkrose
10-24-2005, 03:45 PM

Innaa Lillaahi wa Innaa Ilayhi Rajioon!! :'( :'(

May Allah 4give her her sins and May Allah grant her the highest Jannah!!

Just reading what ya'll said and the death about your Aunt sis halima really made me cry cuz' it reminded me of my grandma who died in 2000 and i never got to see her!! Can you believe it..sumtimes at night i cry just having one thought of her!! She died so peacefully though!! It was amazing subhanallah!! :'(

Inshallah all goes well with you and your family sis!! :love:

:w: :wilted_ro

Halima
10-24-2005, 03:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pinkrose

Innaa Lillaahi wa Innaa Ilayhi Rajioon!! :'( :'(

May Allah 4give her her sins and May Allah grant her the highest Jannah!!

Just reading what ya'll said and the death about your Aunt sis halima really made me cry cuz' it reminded me of my grandma who died in 2000 and i never got to see her!! Can you believe it..sumtimes at night i cry just having one thought of her!! She died so peacefully though!! It was amazing subhanallah!! :'(

Inshallah all goes well with you and your family sis!! :love:

:w: :wilted_ro

AWWWW thank you sister for the condolensces. You arevery sweet. May Allah (swt) grant YOU Al-Jannah InshAllah :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.