/* */

PDA

View Full Version : the main cause of destruction!

Ameeratul Layl
10-11-2005, 01:09 PM
:sl: brothers and sisters,

I was talking to my mother yesterday and we were discussing the destruction in Pakistan due to the earthquake.
My mommy later told me that the same day the earthquake occured. That day....the first gay wedding was being hold of a 7 year old and a man. I asked my mom what her source was and she told me that there was an artcle about it on the internet produced by an Imam.

Sick isnt it?
Allah ma3akum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ABWAN
10-11-2005, 01:18 PM
wa alaikum asalam

I don't think it was on the same day.. but it's something to think about..

Ameeratul Layl
10-11-2005, 01:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ABWAN
wa alaikum asalam

I don't think it was on the same day.. but it's something to think about..

:sl:
Sumthing to think about? Bro, its sick....cant bear to think of such things.Ewwww....

MetSudaisTwice
10-11-2005, 02:43 PM
salam
astaghfirullah
may allah guide us all
wasalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ameeratul Layl
10-11-2005, 02:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
astaghfirullah
may allah guide us all
wasalam

:sl:
Ameen :D

Vedad
10-11-2005, 06:32 PM
wa aleykum assalam wa rahmatullah

ameen!

do u mean a 7year old boy and a man ???

sherbie cola
10-12-2005, 11:26 AM
It was a 16 year old boy and a olderman. The older man had paid 340 pounds to the young boys family. Its a terible sin to commit and they were told to leave the town otherwise they would be killed.

nafy
10-12-2005, 11:28 AM
asthakfirullah
das real sick........
May Allah swt guide n protect us all inshallah

sherbie cola
10-12-2005, 11:56 AM
I am trying to found the article but cant find it . Its another sign of Qiyamat

strider
10-12-2005, 12:11 PM
Assalamu alaikum

Astagfirrulah! Makes me want to throw up!

One of the main causes of destruction: Man trying to play God.

May Allah guide us all.

Ma'assalama

Z
10-12-2005, 10:58 PM
Peace

Nobody knows why it happened. Only the Lord Himself knows why He decided to throw such an event on these people. The best we can do is stop pointing fingers and finding people to blame. Rather take heed and learn a lesson from such events.

It could may well be, you commited a sin. Due to this, the Lord decided to punish these people.

In the Quraan Allah states something like "the calamities which befall you are due to deeds you commit" The Ummah is one. If one of us commits a sin, aren't we all to blame?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.