/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Blakstone

azim
10-11-2005, 05:32 PM
Has anyone here heard of blakstone? There a muslim rap group from Britain, a bit like Soliders of Allah. There site is www.blakstone.com. They use music in the background, but I have to say I've seen it have a positive effect on brothers who otherwise would be listening to the typical Tupac/50 Cent. What do you think?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
abusufi96
10-11-2005, 05:46 PM
But I heard that music was haram. isnt that true? The music you hear in soldiers of allah is what i think is haram.

I dont know.

you can ask shiekhs

azim
10-12-2005, 01:09 AM
I know its haram according to most scholars. I've heard someone tell me that some scholars think that music is ok as long as it promotes good thoughts and not bad ones (I think that may be a brand Sufism's opinion), then again in some places in Britain scholars say marijuana is halal.

Idris
10-12-2005, 09:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azim
Has anyone here heard of blakstone? There a muslim rap group from Britain, a bit like Soliders of Allah. There site is www.blakstone.com. They use music in the background, but I have to say I've seen it have a positive effect on brothers who otherwise would be listening to the typical Tupac/50 Cent. What do you think?

Brother what kinda website is this :confused: :zip:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*!~Faith~!*
10-12-2005, 11:23 PM
I think the brother meant this website http://www.blak-stone.com/

ishkabab
10-13-2005, 01:05 AM
cant really hear anythin.......... :confused:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.