/* */

PDA

View Full Version : introduction of azmi

azmi481
10-12-2005, 06:08 AM
Assalamualikum brothers and sisters,
I am MUHAMMAD AZMI from hyuderabad,india.I 16 years old and i want to make the best use of my life.i thank ALLAH for introducing to such a beautiful site.i dont have much friends and i dont really talk much.but i would like to share many many things my brothers and sisters.i would also like to know is it permisible for a boy to talk to a girl in a halal manner from the moderator.hoping forward for u r replies brothers and sisters .ALLAH HAFIZ AND HAPPY RAMADAN TO ALL OF U

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Noor
10-12-2005, 06:10 AM
:sl:

Welcome to the Forum. :D

Why have friends, when you have 1.2 billion brothers and sisters.

Ramadan Mubaraak to you and your family.

:w:

azmi481
10-12-2005, 06:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by azmi481
Assalamualikum brothers and sisters,
I am MUHAMMAD AZMI from hyuderabad,india.I 16 years old and i want to make the best use of my life.i thank ALLAH for introducing to such a beautiful site.i dont have much friends and i dont really talk much.but i would like to share many many things my brothers and sisters.i would also like to know is it permisible for a boy to talk to a girl in a halal manner from the moderator.hoping forward for u r replies brothers and sisters .ALLAH HAFIZ AND HAPPY RAMADAN TO ALL OF U
1)u can have anythin u want if u want it desperately enough.u must want it with an exuberance tht erupts through the skin and joins the endulgy that created the worlds.
2)u r never ALONE ALLAH IS ALWAYS THERE TO HELP US .
I WOULD LIKE TO SEND LOTS OF QUOTES.INSHALLAH I WOULD B DOIN IT IN THE FUTURE

Noor
10-12-2005, 06:19 AM
:sl:

There is a thread for Famous Quotes...I dont know how to connect you to that thread. But Inshallah you'll be able to find it soon and you can do your quote posting there.

Where are the Mods???

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sanobar
10-12-2005, 10:04 AM
salaam,
bro welcome to the forums.......! hop u have a beneficial stay and may we benefit form u as well..! :) yet another hyderabadi.......! :) iama hydro too ! ~lol~
ma'salamah

PS looking forward to ur posts bro!and yeah ramadhan mubarak to u too!

Protected_Diamond
10-12-2005, 12:16 PM
Asalamualykum warhmatulahi wabarakthu

Hey bro welcome to the site!!

walakumasalaam warhmatulahi wabarakthu

baby_muslimah15
10-12-2005, 12:21 PM
Welcome to da site Bro.........Hope u enjoy yo stay her wit us and have fun....Salaamz

MetSudaisTwice
10-12-2005, 12:28 PM
salam
bro welcome to the forums
wasalam

1m@@n
10-12-2005, 12:53 PM
AsalamoAlaikum wr wb lil bro...

welcome to the forum...may Allah swt make ur stay beneficial....i joined a couple of days ago and mashaAllah im really impressed with the place....so many gud articles and im reunited with many of my long lost brothers and sisters in islam...

well...keep smiling

ur sister 1maan

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.