/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The history of the KKK

aamirsaab
01-16-2005, 09:59 AM
i will need to do some more research on this topic but i am keeping it open for anyone who wishes to contribute
i should have all of my information by the end of this week

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Brother_Mujahid
01-17-2005, 08:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
i will need to do some more research on this topic but i am keeping it open for anyone who wishes to contribute
i should have all of my information by the end of this week
heres where genius is supposed to come in and fill in.....

Genius
01-19-2005, 05:09 PM
Let me explain in my own words rather than copy and paste.

After the defeat of the confederate south in the american civil war, a group of renegade confederate officers mainly of scottish descent founded the KKK to regain the honour the South had lost in the war.

Basically they were a bunch of hicks who went around terrorising black people, jews, catholics etc, it was then banned and dissappeared for the next 50 years.

Prior to the Great depression they returned and exploited the immigration situation to recruit young white males, this is when they were their strongest, this time they were anti-black, catholic, jew, eastern european, basically they contnued doing the same old crap, lynching blacks, beating up catholics burning cross's and playing dress up.

then world war 2 came along and people started to leave to fight the nazi's, since then it's been a dwindling organisation, with minor resugence's during the Martin Luther King period where they went around killing black kids, then the government cracked down on them and they started to dwindle again.

Since the post 1945 period white supremacists found themselves joining the numerous Neo-Nazi organisations rather than the KKK. Many didn't like the semitic origins of the Christian religon the KKK practiced.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klu_Klux_Klan read this and ye shall learn.

aamirsaab
01-19-2005, 05:17 PM
the kkk started because of the slavery laws i.e. when black americans were no longer slaves. in essence the kkk has seen black people as impure and as slaves and themselves as the pure, better race (quite similar to nazi's beliefs)

As genius has pointed out, the kkk also targeted many other religions and cultures such as jews and muslims altough not as much as they did to black americans.

The KKK used to be quite big as in people at the time would know about them etc.
but nowadays they tend 2 hide and havnt had much ''action'' - they havnt been seen much. i wonder why that is?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
root
01-20-2005, 10:19 AM
A good article, thanks.

Rehmat
01-20-2005, 11:18 AM
How can some one call KKK - A Religion?

If I accept your designation of KKK - Then I am afraid, I also have to believe that Nazism, Zionism, Communism, and the US NeoConism are also religions. But that assuption would not be true, logically speaking.

KKK, like Nazis were all Christians; Zionists are Jewish, though in majority, but also have Christian extremists among them in minority; Communism was started by Jews, and were alway in majority and controlled the Communist parties all over the world, and the NeoCons are a mixture of Jews and Christians, who believe in the doctrine of "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" - the domination of the world by the Jewish and Christian elites - The New World Order (NWO). :thumbs_do

abdul Majid
03-22-2006, 07:53 AM
wow

HeiGou
03-22-2006, 10:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rehmat
KKK, like Nazis were all Christians; Zionists are Jewish, though in majority, but also have Christian extremists among them in minority; Communism was started by Jews, and were alway in majority and controlled the Communist parties all over the world, and the NeoCons are a mixture of Jews and Christians, who believe in the doctrine of "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" - the domination of the world by the Jewish and Christian elites - The New World Order (NWO). :thumbs_do
Actually the only people who believe in the doctrine of the Protcols of the Elders of Zion are a small number of aging Nazis and a lot of Muslims.

It is a forgery and a fake and it always has been.

HeiGou
03-22-2006, 11:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Mu'MiNaH~
The protocol of who?*confused as usual*
The Protocols of the Elders of Zion was a forgery by the Tsarist secret police in Russia. It claimed to be a document produced by a secret Cabal of Jewish leaders setting out their plan for world domination.

From Wikipedia, read the article, and search for "Blood libel" too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protoco...elders_of_zion

The Protocols of the (Learned) Elders of Zion, also The Protocols of the Sages of Zion or The Protocols of Zion (Russian: "Протоколы Сионских мудрецов" or "Сионские Протоколы"), is an anti-Semitic text purporting to describe a plan to achieve global domination by the Jewish people. Following its first public publication in 1903 in the Russian Empire, numerous independent investigations have repeatedly proven the writing to be a hoax; notably, a series of articles printed in The Times of London in 1921 revealed that much of the material was directly plagiarized from earlier works of political satire unrelated to Jews. Nevertheless, some people continue to view it as factual, especially in parts of the world where anti-Semitism is widespread.[1] It is frequently quoted and reprinted by anti-Semites, and is sometimes used as evidence of Jewish conspiracy, especially in the Middle East. [2]

HeiGou
03-22-2006, 11:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Mu'MiNaH~
Lol.... that's almost as good as the baby eating reptile conspiracy.
I think I have to give marks to David Icke for originality and creativity. You have to go a long way to find as original a theory as Frank Sinatra being a shape changing, baby-eating, inter-galatic reptilian humanoid.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reptilian_humanoid

aakhirah
03-22-2006, 11:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou
It is a forgery and a fake and it always has been.
That very well may be the case. But you cannot deny that "the U.S. commitment to Israel is due primarily to the activities of the 'Israel Lobby'." See The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy for more details.

HeiGou
03-22-2006, 11:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aakhirah
That very well may be the case. But you cannot deny that "the U.S. commitment to Israel is due primarily to the activities of the 'Israel Lobby'." See The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy for more details.
I wouldn't deny it for a minute. I read that article in, I think, the London Review of Books. I thought it was very well written and argued. And true.

Doesn't mean the Jews of the world are plotting to drink my blood.

akulion
03-22-2006, 11:33 AM
plain and simple its a christian terrorist organization but no one wants to recognize them as such cos oh its wrong to call christians terrorists...only muslims can be called that lol

Muslim Knight
03-22-2006, 12:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou
Doesn't mean the Jews of the world are plotting to drink my blood.
One could be baffled of the special relationship the US has with Israel and the amount of assistance it has given over the years since its inception compared to aid to the rest of the world. Go figure out why.

HeiGou
03-22-2006, 12:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslim knight
One could be baffled of the special relationship the US has with Israel and the amount of assistance it has given over the years since its inception compared to aid to the rest of the world. Go figure out why.
I would be baffled myself. Except the Jewish lobby in America is hugely well organised and very powerful. And frankly, the Arabs are not the sort of people Americans want to support. Yet it is clear that the Jewish Lobby is not all powerful - they have been forced to negotiate with the PLO, they have been forced to accept restrictions on settlements, they failed to prevent arms sales to Saudi Arabia especially under George Bush Senior.

I expect more from my international Cosmopolitan conspiracies.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.