/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

hoping4jannah
10-13-2005, 10:01 AM
Salam alaikum to everyone!

So this is my first post. duh? Looking forward to being a part of the interesting discussions I've seen here. I'm trying hard to learn Arabic. Wish there were tablets like.. 'Instant sarf' and 'Nahw in a flash' hehehe.. yea yea i know 'man dakhala fil ilm jumlatan, kharaja minhu jumlatan'. Make du3a for meeeeeeeeee

Sister in islam :sister:, from Kuwait

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MetSudaisTwice
10-13-2005, 10:02 AM
salam
welcome to the forums sis
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-13-2005, 10:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by hoping4jannah
Salam alaikum to everyone!

So this is my first post. duh? Looking forward to being a part of the interesting discussions I've seen here. I'm trying hard to learn Arabic. Wish there were tablets like.. 'Instant sarf' and 'Nahw in a flash' hehehe.. yea yea i know 'man dakhala fil ilm jumlatan, kharaja minhu jumlatan'. Make du3a for meeeeeeeeee

Sister in islam :sister:, from Kuwait

:sl:
Ramadhaan kareem.

Wa Ahalan ya ukhti.

:aboo: :aboo: :aboo: :aboo:

Dont worry about ur Arabic, other memebers including myself will help you to learn Arabic. There is a section for Arabic, so why dont you try it!

Enjoy your stay.
Allah ma3ik ya habibati ;)

Rabi'ya
10-13-2005, 10:10 AM

Welcome to the forum sister....

Ramadan Mubarak

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
meknesi
10-13-2005, 10:33 AM
salam
welcome sister

meknesi

baby_muslimah15
10-13-2005, 10:39 AM
As-salaamu Alaikum, Welcome to the forum sister....Hope you learn alot and benefit, like I did.....InshaAllah I hope to read sum of your posts, Salaamz

Sanobar
10-15-2005, 07:38 AM
salaam,
welcome to the forums sis! may u have a wonderful time here! inshaAllah!
ma'salamah

Khayal
10-16-2005, 02:48 AM
:welcome: To The Forum.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.