/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam:)

~*Sister*~
10-13-2005, 12:26 PM
A/salaam alikum to My Sisters and Brothers of Islam, I am new here so i need a little help lol. So far I think this site is very interesting and everyone in here are very nice mashallah, I hope inshallah I well get more knowledge about Islam, Get to know you all inshallah and Learn to speak and write Arabic.

Ok So let me introduce my self,

My name is sister Tayyibah aka Mis.T, i'm a practising Muslim well try my best to be lol, I study at university in UK, I love spending time with my lovely family and friends. :)

I love helping people out and especially listening to them and giving them the right advice. I have many ambitions that I would like to do in life, such as: getting my qualifications, becoming a teacher and teaching in the third world countries which is why I really want to learn to speak Arabic fluently, I would also like to raise my money so inshallah one day. I would be able to provide facilities and buildings, shelter, water, food etc for the poor. By doing all this the children, parents, elderly well have a better future, especially if they are being taught to speak English or other curriculum based subjects.

In my spare time I love writing poetry (Not like Shakespeare) loll. I write about Issues that effects peoples lives which is why I listen and give advice to people I write about issues such as Poverty, racism, Domestic violence, Violence etc. And I also write about the True way of life ISLAM. :)

Well I think that’s enough information about lol its like a whole essay!!!!

Take Care I hope I get to know you all,

God bless u All

Salaam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
10-13-2005, 12:32 PM
wa 'alykum asalam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

welcome to the forum sis. that was a really loooong intro lol but it was really beneficial too cz we got to learn what kind of person you are. we want to see some of your poems cz masha Allah alot of brothers but mainly sisters write alot of good/deep poems. insha Allah you will benefit alot and if you need to ask anythin which u may be unsure about then please do ask and we'll try with Allah (swt)'s help to answer your questions. barak Allah u feeki (may Allah (swt) bless you) and your family wa jazak Allah khayr for the excellent intro insha Allah.

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

1m@@n
10-13-2005, 12:40 PM
Walaikum Asalaam wr wb sis!!

Welcome to the forum!!

wow subhanaAllah i wanna read ur poems...i also love writing poetry but I dont do as much nowadays....

mashaAllah some excellent ambitions you have...may Allah subhanaAllah tallah fulfil each and every1 one of them inshaAllah.....

im looking forward to seeing ur poems on here sis!! *smile*

well, keep smiling for now and fi emaan illah inshaAllah

ohhh, I almost forgot... a HUGE RAMADHAN MUBARIK to you and ur family!!!

Ur sis ~ 1maan ~

~*Sister*~
10-13-2005, 01:31 PM
Thanks u all for the greetings, i well send u my poems inshallah soon at the moment i am not using my computer. so i cant access my poems, However i well write one for u now:)

Ramadan Kareem

Asalaam alikum it’s the Time of The Year were we Get together Family, friends even the people who living in poverty
To rejoice and use our strength, mind and ability to voice the truth,
But never forget
To Fear the Almighty Allah.
Pray to Allah to help the people suffering in Kashmir

Ramadan Kareem

Asalaam alikum it’s the Time of The Year were we Get together Family, friends even the people who living in poverty
To rejoice and use our strength, mind and ability to voice the truth,
But never forget
To Fear the Almighty Allah.
Pray to Allah to help the people suffering in Kashmir

Ramadan is the month were The Quran was sent down to the prophet Muhammad PBUH. so Be prepared this is a test from Allah
& Be the best u can, Inshallah we will all stand in front of Allah and enter Paradise
Expect the disbelievers who well enter the fires of Hell, Now its time to decide which side you want to take, Heaven Or Hell we have no time to fake. Lets break these barriers, which are leading us to astray from right path ISLAM.
This is why Allah has given us this holy month, to ask forgiveness and Pay Zakat. Inshallah this well help us in this world and the hereafter.

Sorry dats all i got so far i havent had time to check it properly

n e ways hope u like and i well post the rest once i get home inshallah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
10-13-2005, 07:39 PM
jazak Allah khayr for that cz masha Allah its a really good poem insha Allah.

i just want to put a hadith in relating to your poem.

Abû Hurayrah relates that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said “This religion is easy. No one becomes harsh and strict in the religion without it overwhelming him. So fulfill your duties as best you can and rejoice. Rely upon the efforts of the morning and the evening and a little at night and you will reach your goal.” [Sahîh al-Bukharî]

'This religion is easy' so lets focus and make our desired destination jannah insha Allah!

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Khayal
10-16-2005, 02:53 AM
:sl:
:welcome: To The Forum.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.