/* */

PDA

View Full Version : salam eveyone

the_realgrayfox
10-13-2005, 12:27 PM
:sl:

How is everyone, this is my first post. Everyone gaining the fruits of Ramadaan?

Spend this time wisely, insha-Allah

hope i can make a postive contibution if Allah wills.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
10-13-2005, 12:50 PM
wa 'alykum asalam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

welcome to the forum bro.. insha Allah we should spend this time wisely... you never know, we could be in the akhirah before the next ramadhan. lets make the most out of it! plz do join in with the discussions akhi.. and if you unsure of anythin or need to ask anythin - then plz do and we'll try our best to get answers from the holy qur'an and sunnah. barak Allah u feek (may Allah (swt) bless you) and your family. ameen.

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Ameeratul Layl
10-13-2005, 01:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by the_realgrayfox

How is everyone, this is my first post. Everyone gaining the fruits of Ramadaan?

Spend this time wisely, insha-Allah

hope i can make a postive contibution if Allah wills.

Ramadhaan kareem bro.

Fruits? MMMMMmmm. which one?
Only joking...yes, Al hamdulliah Im benefiting from Ramadhaan in...my own ways.

Enjoy your iftar....
Allah ma3ak

Khayal
10-16-2005, 02:55 AM
:welcome: To The Forum.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
baby_muslimah15
10-16-2005, 03:55 AM
Salaamz, And welcome to da fourm....Hope you benefit and enjoy yo self, Like I am and did!!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.