/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wat to say to sum1.....

Ameeratul Layl
10-14-2005, 11:31 AM
:sl: brothers and sister,

I have general studies in about 30 minutes. I always have a problem with this 1 boy. He thinks he knows EVERYTHING.
BAsically, I need YOUR help :)

Wta do I say to him if he says that I dont belong in this country? I have such a horrid feeling that he will- but I really need a strong and witty answer. You know wat I mean? ;D

So far, he has been degrading Islam and I've dun my fair share with MY witty answrs.
I just have no idea on how I will answr the question (above).

Allah ma3akum ;)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MetSudaisTwice
10-14-2005, 11:33 AM
salam
just say is that why the capital of UK is full of asians? say something like that
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-14-2005, 11:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
just say is that why the capital of UK is full of asians? say something like that
wasalam

:sl:
Na sudiaysee, I need to be witty....I dont want to ASK him the questions I want to answer his questions....Time is running out!!!

MetSudaisTwice
10-14-2005, 11:37 AM
salam
eeerrrmmm...don't know sis,
wasalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ameeratul Layl
10-14-2005, 11:39 AM
salam
eeerrrmmm...don't know sis,
wasalam

Cum on bro....this is the boy who says that Iraq shud be full of Nucleur powerstaions so basically....wen the radiation is given off and messes up the tissues inside the body....it will cause cancer and slowly ppl will die. Do u want that sudaiysee?No!
Then, he goes on and says that: the God of these bombers will go to the Ultimate Heaven. Yeah right! Allah dobnt say that. Allah dont say that we shud kill innocent ppl and will so very easily go to heaven.

Cum on bro......u gotta help me.
pllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzz :-[

MetSudaisTwice
10-14-2005, 11:41 AM
salam
i think we need bro zak or bro farhan, they are the master of witty comments
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-14-2005, 11:43 AM
salam
i think we need bro zak or bro farhan, they are the master of witty comments
wasalam

If bro farhan or zak dont get here on tym...Ill just have to do it the easy way....bash his face in. :p
No? Okay then....ill be polite and trip him up. I mean, cum on....my jilbaab is really long and if u walk too close....ur bount to trip up.Muwahahaha.

1o mins to go!!!!ppl I need u.

MetSudaisTwice
10-14-2005, 11:46 AM
salam
just say......talk to the hand coz the face doesn't wanna know? lol the classic one
or your a little boy with a big mouth??? i don't know sis
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-14-2005, 11:47 AM
salam
just say......talk to the hand coz the face doesn't wanna know? lol the classic one
or your a little boy with a big mouth??? i don't know sis
wasalam

That kind of talk will make him think Ive no answer and to tell u the truth....I dont have one do I???!!!

Na, Ill just TRY nad put him in his place. Where is hero br Zak wen u need him?U waaa

MetSudaisTwice
10-14-2005, 11:50 AM
salam
looks like your on your own sis, ggod luck coz your gonna need it
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-14-2005, 11:51 AM
salam
looks like your on your own sis, ggod luck coz your gonna need it
wasalam

No sudaiysee....I think u are a little muddled up.
HE will need all the luck...cuz Im gna..*ahem*

Lets just leave it at that.

MetSudaisTwice
10-14-2005, 11:52 AM
salam
ok maybe the boys day of judgment has come today, lol!!!
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-14-2005, 11:54 AM
salam
ok maybe the boys day of judgment has come today, lol!!!
wasalam

lol.Where is brother zak......grrrr

MetSudaisTwice
10-14-2005, 11:56 AM
salam
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-14-2005, 11:58 AM
salam
wasalam e

No he is not....he is online.

Ameeratul Layl
10-14-2005, 12:00 PM
I only have a few minutes to go.....you ppl are now to decide that boy's fate.lol.

Ameeratul Layl
10-14-2005, 12:02 PM
I am now going. God save that boy....thats all I can say.Muwahahahaha.

I lv u ppl....even though u didnt even help me.waaaaa.

Allah ma3akum.

U may close this thread as I will not need if after 2day. Cuz basically, he may not be alive after today. :p

S_87
10-14-2005, 12:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl
:sl: brothers and sister,

I have general studies in about 30 minutes. I always have a problem with this 1 boy. He thinks he knows EVERYTHING.
BAsically, I need YOUR help :)

Wta do I say to him if he says that I dont belong in this country? I have such a horrid feeling that he will- but I really need a strong and witty answer. You know wat I mean? ;D

So far, he has been degrading Islam and I've dun my fair share with MY witty answrs.
I just have no idea on how I will answr the question (above).

Allah ma3akum ;)

say
hellllllllllllllllo did you pay for this country? since when was it yours? i pay more tax than you do! and if u want call him a tax dodger anyway

~*Sister*~
10-14-2005, 12:08 PM
Salaam everyone; I get racism remarks like that especially from Caucasian people. Once he told me to go back to my own country I replied go back where? This is where I was born (UK); I said would you say that to they desperatly call my granddad and his family to come to UK to help fight against the war and work for them to make a high economy? Why did my granddad brother died as a miner because the wasn’t much White men alive? Why is it that We people have to do all the work u white people don’t like such as Farming, Factory work, corner shops, opening our own business. Another thing Asylum seekers Alone help bring the UK financial side up by 2million! Why is it that People (British people like us) want to go to other countries like morroco, Spain, Greece, India etc to live a better life? Isn’t UK good enough, Why is that people want a Tan look, Why is that people in UK there favourite Dishes Are Asian food? Why is it that People who are racist towards us Still use numbers to count when we invented it? Why is it that they still use our words that we first figured out? Loll I AINT RACIST NO WAY IM ANTI RACISM CHALLENGE THOES WHO ARE RACIST!! Well Das My answers Back Sis hope it helped Take care And whenever u need help and advice im always here!!!
Salaam

MetSudaisTwice
10-14-2005, 12:09 PM
salam
yeah use sis amani's reply that is a good one sis amani!! ok your request for the thread to be closed is granted, lol am only joking, its up to the mods
wasalam
THREAD CLOSED!

MetSudaisTwice
10-14-2005, 12:11 PM
salam
mashallah sis, great post, i like the tan one too, why do white people so desperately want to have a darker skin? obviously to copy us BRITISH-asians
wasalam

~*Sister*~
10-14-2005, 12:11 PM
Salaam everyone; I get racism remarks like that especially from Caucasian people. Once he told me to go back to my own country I replied go back where? This is where I was born (UK); I said would you say that to the queens cuz shes origionally from Greece, they desperatly call my granddad and his family to come to UK to help fight against the war and work for them to make a high economy? Why did my granddad brother died as a miner because the wasn’t much White men alive? Why is it that We people have to do all the work u white people don’t like such as Farming, Factory work, corner shops, opening our own business. Another thing Asylum seekers Alone help bring the UK financial side up by 2million! Why is it that People (British people like us) want to go to other countries like morroco, Spain, Greece, India etc to live a better life? Isn’t UK good enough, Why is that people want a Tan look, Why is that people in UK there favourite Dishes Are Asian food? Why is it that People who are racist towards us Still use numbers to count when we invented it? Why is it that they still use our words that we first figured out? Loll I AINT RACIST NO WAY IM ANTI RACISM CHALLENGE THOES WHO ARE RACIST!! Well Das My answers Back Sis hope it helped Take care And whenever u need help and advice im always here!!!
Salaam

MetSudaisTwice
10-14-2005, 12:12 PM
salam
sis you posted the same post twice!!lol
wasalam

aamirsaab
10-14-2005, 12:26 PM
oh oh i got one: nah i dont belong in this country, I belong in paradise. BOOYAH. OWNED. PAWNED! sorry, i'm just a little excited. :-[

~*Sister*~
10-14-2005, 12:27 PM
i made a mistake on it bro deleted this by accident' said would you say that to the queens cuz shes origionally from Greece,' cuz its true bro Whats going to happen when someone tells the queen to go back to greece? and whos gona take over UK!! MEE LOL Il make Sure Its all Peace and Harmony inshallah And any racist People Il Throw em Outttt to USA Just Joking, Il leave it All down to Allah

Protected_Diamond
10-14-2005, 12:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
oh oh i got one: nah i dont belong in this country, I belong in paradise. BOOYAH. OWNED. PAWNED! sorry, i'm just a little excited. :-[
lollllllll!!!! go bro!!

MetSudaisTwice
10-14-2005, 12:29 PM
salam
i would like SS or SB to take over this country, that would be awesome!!! coz SS is a very strict saudi judge as well
wasalam

S_87
10-14-2005, 12:30 PM
salam
i would like SS or SB to take over this country, that would be awesome!!! coz SS is a very strict saudi judge as well
wasalam

:lol: ok that cracked me up.

Protected_Diamond
10-14-2005, 12:32 PM
everyfin would be so perfect if we did have pious religious peeps ruling the country...the leaders nawadays dnt noe jack all abt anythin except politics..etc nothin intrest's them abt peeps emotions and feelings when they make the decisions..at the end of the day all they intrested in is money!

MetSudaisTwice
10-14-2005, 12:34 PM
salam
yeah sis true, just really imagine if SS was the minister of this country, just imagine how he would rule, with the shariah law
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-14-2005, 01:26 PM

Damn it! He got away......I was hoping to kill him 2day. But I think Allah felt he shud stay a little longer.

Allah ma3akum

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-14-2005, 01:34 PM
salam
wasalam

:omg: :lol: that wud be awesome. But i dont think theyd want to hold such power.

Ameeratul Layl
10-14-2005, 01:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed687

:omg: :lol: that wud be awesome. But i dont think theyd want to hold such power.

Yeah, then he'd sort out that boy and Id live happily ever after. :)

Allah ma3ak

MetSudaisTwice
10-14-2005, 02:12 PM
salam
i think they would love to hold that much power, i don't know about SB becasue he doesn't look that strict, but SS? everyone would run a mile when they see the giant!!!lol
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-14-2005, 02:13 PM
salam
i think they would love to hold that much power, i don't know about SB becasue he doesn't look that strict, but SS? everyone would run a mile when they see the giant!!!lol
wasalam

Sudaiysee!!!! :mad: Dont call such a pious person a giant. I mean, I know he is....fat. But giant is going a bit far. :p

MetSudaisTwice
10-14-2005, 02:15 PM
salam
i know he isn't fat, he is over 6 feet tall, mashallah very well built and looks strong, therefore i class him as a giant, not in a bad way
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-14-2005, 02:17 PM
salam
i know he isn't fat, he is over 6 feet tall, mashallah very well built and looks strong, therefore i class him as a giant, not in a bad way
wasalam

Okay sudaiysee. Its a good justification so Ill let u off.
Any1 messes with the shiekhs...thay have me to answer to.

Allah ma3ak

MetSudaisTwice
10-14-2005, 02:20 PM
salam
am sure SS can handle himself, afterall he looks so strong and i duobt anyone will mess with him and SST and SAS
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-14-2005, 02:22 PM
salam
am sure SS can handle himself, afterall he looks so strong and i duobt anyone will mess with him and SST and SAS
wasalam

May Allah grant them Jannah.Ameen.

:coolsis:

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-14-2005, 02:23 PM
salam
wasalam

I think a sheikh knows better then we do the things needed when holding such a high position. They would be afraid that such power will cause them to cause them desires. Im not saying this will happen, but its a fact. They would be a little... held back.. when given the opportunity to have such power.

now back on topic mb?

MetSudaisTwice
10-14-2005, 02:24 PM
salam
maybe bro, but i think they would appreciate having such powers and help people out instead of themselves
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-14-2005, 02:25 PM
Oh bro ahamed...its okay. He is in good health. I didnt get to kill him 2day. Maybe another day.

:coolsis:

mohakem
10-14-2005, 03:28 PM
As salamu alikum

SS? SB? Who are they please?

Wa alikum salam

MetSudaisTwice
10-14-2005, 03:35 PM
salam
SS= Sheikh Saud ibn Ibrahim ash Shuraim or Sheikh Shuraim for short
SB= Sheikh Mohammad Salaah al Budair or Sheikh Budair for short
Sheikh Shuraim is the imam of masjid al haram of makkah
sheikh budair is the imam of masjid al haram of madinah but temporarily leading in masjid al haram of makkah for taraweeh
wasalam

mohakem
10-14-2005, 03:38 PM
salam
SS= Sheikh Saud ibn Ibrahim ash Shuraim or Sheikh Shuraim for short
SB= Sheikh Mohammad Salaah al Budair or Sheikh Budair for short
Sheikh Shuraim is the imam of masjid al haram of makkah
sheikh budair is the imam of masjid al haram of madinah but temporarily leading in masjid al haram of makkah for taraweeh
wasalam
Oh ok, jazakAllahukahir.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.