/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Experimenting on you ( annoncement)

Ameeratul Layl
10-14-2005, 03:15 PM
:sl:

Muwahahahaha.....Im back again. The annoying Einstien who every1.....loves :p
Anyway, this is a lilttle announcement on the fact that.....the experiment will be on a halt for a while. To be precise....it will begin after Ramadhaan. i really cannot go on because the next part consists of food. And I cannot bear to make u lot suffer (though I shud). Only joking!
Anyway, I will be starting another experiment on you. It will completely different to this one. I hope you will all take part in that one as well.

Allah ma3akum :coolsis:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MetSudaisTwice
10-14-2005, 03:18 PM
salam
ok inshallah looking foward to your next experiment
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-14-2005, 03:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
wasalam

JazakAllah khaiyr.

Danish
10-14-2005, 03:25 PM
salam
wasalam
the statement is drenched in pure beautiful sarcasm....nah just joking sis, inshallah i participate in next exprmnt

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MetSudaisTwice
10-14-2005, 03:28 PM
salam
lol bro
wasalam

Sanobar
10-14-2005, 03:34 PM
salaam,
hmmmmmmm......eagerly waiting for the next experiment...... :wub:
ma'salamah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.