/* */

PDA

View Full Version : If you were President....

Genius
10-14-2005, 07:00 PM
Ok hypothetically speaking, some crappy region in some obscure part of the world has declared independence you become leader, what policies do you introduce, here are mine;

Stop all American/European companies from trading in my country.

Make Islam the state religon, but allow minorities to exist with their own traditions.

I'd make going to the gym compulsary for all males.

Vegeterianism would not be allowed.

Sufi's won't be allowed to dance cept in designated areas.

Education to university will be free for all.

Free health.

Millitary service/ national service compulsary for every body from the age of 10 onwards, of course children won't be taught how to fire guns, they'll do their service by helping in their community.

Workers control factories.

Active nuclear programme or buy nukes from Pakistan as a deterrent.

No recognition of Israel cept of Israeli Arabs.

No recognition of Muslim dictatorships, (Uzbekistan, Saudi, Egypt etc), though all of their citizens can visit.

Citizenship for every Muslim.

Official Language's would be English, Arabic, Farsi and Urdu.

People would not be persecuted for dissenting against the state.

No secret service/police.

All males and females would be married by 21.

Each family should have atleast one in law of a different race.

All families would have to aim for atleast 3 Children, more children the merrier.

The President (me) gets to pick any woman in the country to be his wife whenever he feels like it.

Racism would be punishable by death.

Tariq Ramadhan would be made the chief scholar and his interpretation of Shariah implemented.

Free vote of confidence in President every year.

I'll add more.......

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zuko
10-14-2005, 07:55 PM
Wow... You're not serious about becoming president, are you?

Far7an
10-14-2005, 08:01 PM
Assalamu alaikum

This thread cheered me up, gave me a good laugh alhamdulillah
I'll add more.......
Can't wait!

BlissfullyJaded
10-14-2005, 08:04 PM
:sl:

Wow... ;D

Just curious, but why Farsi? :sister:

I'm a female, so I can't be a leader anyway. :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zuko
10-14-2005, 08:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mm_ca04

Wow... ;D

Just curious, but why Farsi? :sister:

I'm a female, so I can't be a leader anyway. :p
Yeah too bad... Otherwise I'd be the best darn leader the world ever had... ;)

Vedad
10-14-2005, 08:22 PM
LOL... look at theese points ha:

Active nuclear programme or buy nukes from Pakistan as a deterrent.

The President (me) gets to pick any woman in the country to be his wife whenever he feels like it.

i dont know if u know that i know that ure not able to CHOOSE ANY wife u want... whenever u want... max 4wives... and...ehm... they must agree upon marriage!!
wa allahu alem
nice plan though

sumaiya27766483
10-14-2005, 08:38 PM
wow nice topic ! there are very imagnative people here, id love to live in your country

Genius
10-14-2005, 10:42 PM
Aalimah - I wish i were President, it seems unlikely though :( , make dua though....

Farhan- Thanks bro, you can be one of ministers, i'm thinking of a millitary role for you.

MMC- Farsi because it is the main language in Central Asia and it has a historical significance in Islam; Tabari, Ghazali, Ar- Razi, Ulugh Begh were all Farsi speakers.

Vedad- I'll make them agree, who can resist being the Presidents wife.

Sumaiya- Thank you.

More Policies in my country;

National anthem will be the opening soundtrack of fight club.

Cigarette smoking will be banned, Qat will be allowed as will sheesha, hasheesh will be allowed for 'medical' reasons.

Heavy metal will be banned.

Gothic culture will be banned.

All children's cartoons will be in Manga.

50 percent of seats in parliament will be reserved for women.

There will be shura from parliament on all issue's.

The national sports will be Football and boxing.

I haven't decided whether to make hijabs compulsary, if i do i have to make beards compulsary, in any case i want to introduce a new form of hijab; not one's with ck written over them, nice ones with exotic colours and designs.

Everybody will be equal, the president will have to live in a millitary complex though, preferably with a swimming pool, race track, bowling alley, shooting range and fast food take away. Cos if he went to a normal one he may get assasinated.

The President has to take a insanity test every year, if he fails he has to stand down.

Mashallah i have such a great imagination, i want to live in my country now.

Ps; Friday and Saturday are national holiday's

The maximum a person has to work is 30 hours.

Call centre's are banned.

Data entering is illegal.

Micorosoft will be banned, Linux or Apple OS will be used everywhere.

White or Asian people will not be allowed to rap.

BlissfullyJaded
10-15-2005, 01:02 AM

Ahhh, now I remember, about the Farsi! :-[ :thumbs_up

Micorosoft will be banned, Linux or Apple OS will be used everywhere.

White or Asian people will not be allowed to rap.
Way cool. :coolsis:

mujahedeen2087
10-15-2005, 05:27 AM
if i were president i would run my nation under sharia law. i would follow only quran and sunnah.

Noor
10-15-2005, 05:32 AM

"White or Asian people will not be allowed to rap"

I love that rule! ;D

And have country music banned for good.

:w:

aamirsaab
10-15-2005, 07:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by genius
WOOHOO.

Khaldun
10-16-2005, 12:02 AM

so what status will us LI members have in your new country dear Genius?

Zuko
10-16-2005, 03:25 AM
^^^Yeah I'm curious too

ummbilal
10-16-2005, 05:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mujahedeen2087
if i were president i would run my nation under sharia law. i would follow only quran and sunnah.

me too. :thumbs_up

ummbilal
10-16-2005, 05:39 AM
oh i forgot to add i'd build a massive army of muslims and kill the oppressers of the muslims and set up a big sharia state, i'd invade you lot with your none sharia states, allowing music and what not....

inshaallah

baby_muslimah15
10-16-2005, 06:06 AM
Hmm....I know female cant be president...But who cares, If I waz elected to be president....I would not allow racism, Evrybody would follow the Quraan &Sunnah...It wont be this thing where boyz think gurlz cant do the stuff they do, All the carz I like would not be expenisive, Islam would be the #1 Religion, there wont be no poor or rich, it would be equal......Hmmm......Of course I would be rich, cuz i'm da president, And the white house wouldnt be whit anymore, it would be Pink, with red trimming....And it would have a big pool, All the rooms would be different, It would have go Carts, Bumber Carz, Couple of basket ball courts, I would have the Phildelphia 76ERS playin at ma court all da time, Especially Allen Iverson :love: And I would have all da stuff I want......Peace Out ;) :) :p :love:

MetSudaisTwice
10-17-2005, 11:07 AM
salam
mashallah some good points made by bro genius, he is such a genius lol
wasalam

baby_muslimah15
10-17-2005, 11:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Noor

"White or Asian people will not be allowed to rap"

I love that rule! ;D

And have country music banned for good.

Lool ;D Sum white people can rap but I never heard Asian people..But rappin is a black persons thing!!!!...Sorry to get off topic just had to reply to this.... Oh yes and especially Country Music ;D

Ameeratul Layl
10-17-2005, 11:13 AM
Ppl wud so hate me if I were president.

I wiuld make sure that Blair is either kicked out of the country or becomes a Muslim. Hrash? Yeah I know. But I have the power remember!! Muwahaha.

Anyway, I'd ban music and not allow nasheeds with music in them.
Clubs and all that rubbish would be turned into hospitals or schools or whatever the public will need.
Girls have to cover themselves modestly and if not then I will use the saudi rules which is to spill red paint on the flesh shown (legs, arms). This red paint kind of stains for a while.
I would have mutawas petrolling through the streets and keeping everything under control.

And ULTIMATELY......I'd have a saudi Shiekhs come over and make this country worth living in.

I wud add more but Im doing my coursework and....you know, its just w=one of those things. :p

Allah ma3akum :coolsis:

p.s: Id expect brothers to grow beards and......Ill leave it at that.lol.

MetSudaisTwice
10-17-2005, 11:17 AM
salam
lol bro zak is very accurate in english
the only thing i wolud want is someone like SS or SAS running this country
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-17-2005, 11:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
u mean Patrolling ? :brother:

Yes, mudarisee. Thats what I meant. :)
Thank you for correcting my silly mistake. :)

:coolsis:

Genius
10-17-2005, 01:39 PM
I would have compulsary chilling sessions for an hour everyday, where people chill and stuff.

Ameeratul Layl
10-17-2005, 02:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Genius
I would have compulsary chilling sessions for an hour everyday, where people chill and stuff.

Wat do u mean by that bro?

:coolsis:

MetSudaisTwice
10-17-2005, 02:56 PM
salam
he means breaks, longer and more breaks in between lessons
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-17-2005, 02:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
he means breaks, longer and more breaks in between lessons
wasalam

Oh roght okay....Im learning, Im getting there. I will get there (@ sum point). ;D

ChasingRainbows
10-18-2005, 07:52 PM
Salam Alaikum,

1. I would make gym mandatory for both men and women.
2. Public holidays at least 5 times a month (my birthday has to be one of them)
3. All the criminals would be encouraged to migrate to Israel.
4. All the hot looking people can hold seats in the parliament without any hassle.
5. All the chauvanists or anyone with mutawa like tendencies, my enemies all of these people will be in jail for indefinite periods of time until they change their minds.
6. Incompetent parents will be punished and their names will be announced on tv everynight after the news.
7.zakah is mandatory, punishable by death.

rukx
10-18-2005, 07:56 PM
y dous ur b'day have 2 be a public holiday???????????? lol

Halima
10-18-2005, 08:02 PM
If I was president.....

1) I would make George Bush switch places with sadaam hussein in jail
2) I would segregate all of the schools in the U.S by sex.
3) I would build a mosque every corner of the street.
4) Have the adhaan call out every prayer so that everyone can hear it.
5) Enable all immigrants to come to the States easily.
6) change the national policy laws
7) Have relgious (female) police for the society.
8) Ban all clubs
9) Have murderers, rapists, and offenders be punished by death without having a trial.
10) Make Ramadan a national holiday for the whole month.
11) Make EID last 10 days long :)

ChasingRainbows
10-18-2005, 08:40 PM
Salam alaikum,

rukx cuz that is going to be "chasingrainbows day" in everyone's calendar, so in that way it doesn't just end up being a birthday. lol. they can fast to thank god for blessing them with such a wonderful president who is not self-involved. but it is optional like they won't go to jail or anything.

IslamInside
10-20-2005, 08:52 AM
If i was president, shariah law will be first choice,

a masjid n a madrasa every street, n free education & compulsary education in madrasa for every child below 15 ! :)

Zuko
10-23-2005, 07:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khaldun

so what status will us LI members have in your new country dear Genius?
Eagerly waiting for your reply Genius ;)

format_quote Originally Posted by baby_muslimah15
And the white house wouldnt be whit anymore, it would be Pink, with red trimming....
:omg: :thumbs_do Aaaarrrrggh!!! PINK!?!?!!?! Couldn't you pick any other color? Might as well make it rainbow for Pete's sake!

format_quote Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl
Girls have to cover themselves modestly and if not then I will use the saudi rules which is to spill red paint on the flesh shown (legs, arms). This red paint kind of stains for a while.
:confused: Don't you think that's going a bit too far? You could fine 'em or something like that but throw red paint on 'em? Man if anyone threw that on me I'd kick 'em so bad ..... well let's leave it at that.

Oh man! EXACTLY what I need in school...:coolsis:

:shade: :shade: :shade: VOTE FOR GENIUS! :shade: :shade: :shade:

Shadow
10-23-2005, 08:00 PM
if i were president then i wud make my country a country of soldiers
they wud be the most militaristic, atletic, religious ppl on earth
i wud change the name of the country to Atlantis
and these are the rules i will set

1.men and women both have to take gym its a compulsion

2.school hours are gonna be from 6:00 am to 12:01 pm

3.every muslim MUST read at least 10 pgs of the quran everyday

4.non-muslims SHUD be open minded and debate with knowledgeble Sheiks

5.if u are caught stealing red handed then u are kicked out of the country(where u go after tht is not my responsibility)

6.everyone is a citizen, tht means anyone can come into my country and live there hapily as long as they abide by my rules

7.if any rules are broken u will have ur citizenship expelled and u will not be able to enter the country
(if u try to sneak in then the border police will shoot u and if u live after one shot they will shoot u again till u die or till u run away from site)

8.my country will have very strict border police whose training will consist of learning ALL forms of martial art and advanced military techniques combined with excessive running every day
9.everyone will HAVE to do their part as a good citizen and abide by the rules or else they WILL be kicked out of the country by the border police

10.men are gonna be encouraged to grow beards, if they dont they will be deemed as wussy and sissy ppl and kicked around by local bullies

11.local bullies are going to be a paid job and if u illegally bully someone without a bully certificate, u will be kicked out of the country and shot if seen again

12.females will have all the facilities as males but there will be segregation to avoid hanky panky;)

13.zoos will be banned and animal exploitation will be shunned and if anyone is caught making money with it they will be thrown out of the country and shot if seen again

14.interest will be banned and any bank which still holds interest will be closed and the ppl working there will be kicked out of the country and shot if seen again

15.guns will have rubber bullets ONLY
(except the army)

16.its gonna be madatory for every muslim to memorize the quran
and its gonna be mandatory for every non muslim to understand islam better

17.ppl who show off and act cool in public to embarass others will be kicked out of the country and shot if seen again

18.there will be no rasicm and if anyone is caught even making a racist joke then he/she will be kicked out of the country, but not shot

19.if anyone is caught shooting someone else with no proof wht so ever they will be kicked out and shot if seen

20.sharia law will also be used in public

ill also have more when i think of them

Zuko
10-23-2005, 08:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gandalf
i wud change the name of the country to Atlantis
:thumbs_up

10.men are gonna be encouraged to grow beards, if they dont they will be deemed as wussy and sissy ppl and kicked around by local bullies

11.local bullies are going to be a paid job and if u illegally bully someone without a bully certificate, u will be kicked out of the country
;D ;D LOL, men gotta watch out... By the way, how would someone become a Local Bully? :p (no seriously)

(if u try to sneak in then the border police will shoot u and if u live after one shot they will shoot u again till u die or till u run away from site)

... and shot if seen again

15.guns will have rubber bullets ONLY
(except the army)

... but not shot

... and shot if seen
Wow... alot of shooting there... Hey imagine you accidentally get shot by one of your officers? ;D

- Qatada -
10-23-2005, 08:10 PM
lol seems like no1z gna be in yo country cz they'll all proli get kicked out :p

..or shot by a rubber bullet lol

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Halima
10-24-2005, 03:16 PM
I forgot one....

if i were president, I would have a Miss Pious world contest and then she will automatically become president.

aamirsaab
10-24-2005, 04:14 PM
If I was presidend, I would have the following rules:
*Rapists will be castrated.
*You shall all call me Mr. President or El presidente as opposed to aamirsaab. :)
*Oh and erm, freedom to practice your religion and erm, yeah kkk members shot on spot. Which would probably turn the country into one big killing fest thing and er i'd probably go to jail. Ah I hate all this politic crap, i'm goin to go play command and conquer. (as a final rule/law: video games will be available to all - I'll personaly hand-deliver all the good ones I like to the people - oh i'm such a great president, i know, you don't have to thank me at all.)

Genius
10-24-2005, 06:03 PM
The President has to marry the prettiest women from every ethnic group in the world and have atleast 1 child with each.

President gets to pick any woman for his homeboys.

Women would be banned from playing 'hard to get' it just creates confusion.

If the President sends you a text message of IM's you, you have to reply immediately, failure to do so will be punished by castration or a fine, whichever you prefer.

Anyone who diss's Islam will get castrated.

Smiling at random strangers will be encouraged.

Fat people will be taxed 1 % of their income for every stone they are overweight

See....... being president isn't all fun and games.

Ameeratul Layl
10-24-2005, 06:52 PM
The President has to marry the prettiest women from every ethnic group in the world and have atleast 1 child with each.
Thst just sick bro.....the way you put it...it really is. You've just gone and sed that as though, any woman wud fall at the feet of the president. And....women are just reproductive slaves!!!
President gets to pick any woman for his homeboys.

Women would be banned from playing 'hard to get' it just creates confusion.
I dont think any woman would play hard to get if she is aware of the morals manners of Islam.

If the President sends you a text message of IM's you, you have to reply immediately, failure to do so will be punished by castration or a fine, whichever you prefer. Honestly, who the....erath does this president think he is? Its ashame ppl dont do that wen it comes to Salah....yet, your saying that they get punished if they do not act immediately to the presidents order or whatever!? *yeah right, Ill like to see him push me around* :mad:

Anyone who diss's Islam will get castrated.

Smiling at random strangers will be encouraged.
Not such a good idea, it can cause flirtation. :p

Fat people will be taxed 1 % of their income for every stone they are overweight....I like that one. ;D

See....... being president isn't all fun and games.
Yeah, its just a fantasy for you :p ;D

Zuko
10-25-2005, 10:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by akhee
lol seems like no1z gna be in yo country cz they'll all proli get kicked out :p

..or shot by a rubber bullet lol

He'll be posting these signs all over the country...

- Qatada -
10-25-2005, 11:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aalimah
He'll be posting these signs all over the country...
the sign dzt mention - ".....by a rubber bullet!" :omg: lol mesin..

:w: warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

aamirsaab
10-26-2005, 06:44 PM
I got some more:
*dark chocolate production will be halted - it's a type of chocolate that should NEVER be consumed cus it's nasty.
*All fast-food joints and similar food places WILL sell HALAAL food
*Anyone caught eating pork will be sent to fat camp.
* You get 100 quid benefits from the state if your poor. If your rich YOU have to PAY the benefits (and buy me a cake cus i'm the best president....EVER :p)
that should keep the country stable...for bout 10 more minutes...inshallah. :brother:

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-26-2005, 06:45 PM

Whats a "quid" ???

aamirsaab
10-26-2005, 06:46 PM
slang for pounds. sorry, i forgot bout the americans on this forum - they not know what quid is. :)

baby_muslimah15
10-26-2005, 08:17 PM
Heyyy, where is quid slang at?? Cuz I never heard of it and its not juss cuz i'm an American, Holla Backz

~*~Serene~*~
10-26-2005, 09:01 PM
;D i love this place. looooooooooooool

genius thank, you my eyes watered ;D

Genius
10-26-2005, 09:04 PM
Dr Dre will be made minister for P.I.M.P.I.N.G

Snoop Dogg English will be employed in state school fo' shizzle.

Religous police will have to dress all pimped up.

Money and hoes will be banned, on the following reasoning;

Mo' Money Mo' Problems

Mo' Money Ho' Problems.

aamirsaab
10-27-2005, 09:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by baby_muslimah15
Heyyy, where is quid slang at?? Cuz I never heard of it and its not juss cuz i'm an American, Holla Backz
Quid is slang for pounds (sterling) in england uk.

baby_muslimah15
10-27-2005, 12:51 PM
Dr Dre will be made minister for P.I.M.P.I.N.G

Snoop Dogg English will be employed in state school fo' shizzle.

Religous police will have to dress all pimped up.

Money and hoes will be banned, on the following reasoning;

Mo' Money Mo' Problems

Mo' Money Ho' Problems.
Loool, personally I like the way Snoop Dogg talk, hes in da rap bizz so he gotta have sum flow along wit other stuff, and Dr. Dre never seem like he was P.I.M.P.I.N.G, and Mo' money Mo' Problems, Yea true dat it Mo' Money Mo' Ho problems,Fo' Shizzle Dizzle....anywayz Holla Backz

Souljah_Ali
10-27-2005, 02:35 PM
only thing i would ask for is a takeaway shop on every corner....

aamirsaab
10-30-2005, 10:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Souljah_Ali
only thing i would ask for is a takeaway shop on every corner....
You obviously have never visited narborough road in leicester.

Zain
10-31-2005, 02:31 AM
If i was President of Pakistan firstly i would elminate any borders with nay muslim nation such as Afghanistan and Iran. I would make them one country declare war on Kashmir cand capture Kashmir once and for all. After that I would unify Iraq and Saudia Arabia With Iran, Afghanistan, and Pakistan and Declare war on Isreal and capture Jerusalem for Palaestinese. From Pakistan to North Africa i would make one land under god.

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
10-31-2005, 03:06 AM
Well..if i was president..i would try to:-(1) implement the Shari'ah law which is alot more important than anything else....i have lots more things in mind...can't share rightnow though..

it's getting too late:blind: :yawn:

Zuko
11-03-2005, 06:50 PM
I actually put some thought into this, which is a real feat since I don't really put much thought into anything...

If I, Lady Aalimah, were President of a country (I think I'd call it New Mecca), I'd have the following rules...

EDUCATION:
  1. Going to school is optional. As long as you are able to pass the AYNAI (Are you a Nerd, or an Idiot?) exam with C grade then you are fine.
  2. After Junior High, (around 13 years of age) when you enter High School, you take only the subjects you like (even one if you want), plus they don't have to have anything to do with your major (you'll worry about this in college).
  3. Parents are NOT allowed to forced kids into becoming dumb, and boring people like doctors and lawyers. Any student who complains to the Super Secret Police about being forced to become something they don't want to be, will have his/her parents corrected. (Parents, be afraid, be very afraid).
  4. Mandatory subjects for High School and College students are:
  • Arabic
  • English
  • Any other language they'd like to learn
  • Islamic Studies
  • Qur'anic Studies
The rest, you don't really need them.

5. Students are not allowed to chew gum in class. However, they are allowed to eat anything else they feel like eating.

*All citizens, male or female, are required to have memorized the entire Qur'an.

DRESS:
  1. Men, be they Muslims or non-Muslim are required by law to wear the jelbab thing Arab men wear, or the Pakistani shalwar kameez at ALL TIMES. Fruity clothing, tight clothes, or anything like it will earn the idiot 3 days of jail time and a small fine. Repeated violation of this law will earn them more time in jail, and a larger fine.
  2. Women, be they Muslim or non-Muslim are required by law to wear abayas, that should be, but are not limited to the color black. Hijabs, of course are a must. Tight abayas, short hijabs and fruity colored clothes will earn them 3 days of no shopping, and a small fine. Repeated violation of this law will earn them more time away from the mall, and a larger fine.

3. Children up to the age of 10, boy or girl, are free to wear whatever they want. (I mean they're kids)
  4. Men MUST have a beard.
*In short, all citizens are required to dress Islamically, regardless of their religion.

RIGHTS OF THE IMMIGRANTS:
  1. All Muslims are citizens so long as they live in my country for at least 3 months. Non-Muslims are required to live for one full year, without violating any laws, and doing 400 hours of community service.
  2. Non-Muslims other than the law above have the same rights as all other citizens. Non-Muslims are also required to respect the religion of Islam and are not allowed to practice their religion publicly. Neither are they allowed to preach their religion to any citizen.
RIGHTS OF THE PRESIDENT:
  1. I, the President,

shall reserve the right to test all the new and latest gadgets... If any pass the test, they are available to the public, if they don't pass the test, then they're cremated and the inventor is jailed for a period of 22 hours (without food)...
  2. The President's castle shall be right in the capital of my country. It shall be big, decorated with beautiful Islamic calligraphy. A large mosque will also be apart of the castle where all people, citizens or not, are allowed to pray in.
  3. The President, reserves the right to a Super Secret Police Agency that consists of 2,000 strong, strapping and athletic individuals. (Males will be separated from Females, of course, but both are allowwed to serve)
  4. The President does NOT have to go to school. She can learn from other means.
  5. The president reserves the right to prohibit her people from naming their daughters after her. The President's name is for her, and for herself only.
PUNISHMENT:
  1. There shall be no death penalty; only freaks who atempt to assassinate the President shall be deported. (Although I think many people will be out to kill me, but that's the life).

2. That's all I guess...
That's enough dreaming for now...:blind:

Labaik Ya Allah
11-03-2005, 09:15 PM

sis aalimah da laws u have above is nang but dont u think ur a bit harsh on da kafirs i dont like the dress rules

Zuko
11-03-2005, 10:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Labaik Ya Allah

sis aalimah da laws u have above is nang but dont u think ur a bit harsh on da kafirs i dont like the dress rules
What's 'nang'? And why don't you like the dress rules? 'Cause I favor the women? :p It was a joke obviously... And if I'm mean to the kuffar, so what, they've never done anything for me, so why do anything for them? :-/

- Qatada -
11-03-2005, 10:40 PM
:sl: warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

nangz slang for phat = sik - wkd so its a gud thing lol. 2ryt i luv them lawz. n eid mubarak ery1! i gt mine 2moro :p insha Allah!

Zuko
11-03-2005, 10:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by akhee
:sl: warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

nangz slang for phat = sik - wkd so its a gud thing lol. 2ryt i luv them lawz. n eid mubarak ery1! i gt mine 2moro :p insha Allah!

Oh whoops... Sorry about that... I thought he was saying something bad... :X

chacha_jalebi
08-17-2006, 02:06 PM
salaam

Bismillah Ir Rahman Nir Raheem

elo ello :D :D :D

now this question may sound silly or dumb but its not :p

imagine you was president/prime minister of any country for one day :D what would you do? what would you change? why??? :D:D:D:D:D:D

:D :D :D

chacha_jalebi
08-17-2006, 02:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk

Merged... :uhwhat

[was i quick ? :coolious:]
lol erm well done lol :D:D:D:D

AvarAllahNoor
08-17-2006, 02:12 PM
All people would have convert to Sikhism or they shall feel the wrath! :o)

AvarAllahNoor
08-17-2006, 02:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
Alhamdulillah u r not one :uhwhat

:p
Not what, a Sikh or president? My time will COME!

DigitalStorm82
08-18-2006, 05:26 AM
If I were a president for one day...

I'd make sure BUSH is impeached the day after mine :-D lol jk

I'd probably destroy all the weapons and bombs.... oooor... send food and supplies to all the muslims around the world.

Encolpius
04-28-2007, 04:48 PM
Aalimah - I wish i were President, it seems unlikely though :( , make dua though....

Farhan- Thanks bro, you can be one of ministers, i'm thinking of a millitary role for you.

MMC- Farsi because it is the main language in Central Asia and it has a historical significance in Islam; Tabari, Ghazali, Ar- Razi, Ulugh Begh were all Farsi speakers.

Vedad- I'll make them agree, who can resist being the Presidents wife.
You'll make them agree?

This is a bit worrisomely reminiscent of the medieval "jus primae noctis" by which any feudal lord had the right to sleep with the new wives of his underlings if he wanted - in other words, institutionalised rape.

National anthem will be the opening soundtrack of fight club.
Yes, but what does it mean? What significance has it to the people of Geniusia?

Cigarette smoking will be banned, Qat will be allowed as will sheesha, hasheesh will be allowed for 'medical' reasons.
Go on...

Heavy metal will be banned.

Gothic culture will be banned.
Care to expand on the why for these two?

It's also pretty impractical. How would you define either of those, or would you jsut direct the police to raid and close down any gathering of women in flappy dresses and corsets and men with big hair and band shirts?

50 percent of seats in parliament will be reserved for women.
That way tokenism lies I'm afraid...

Everybody will be equal, the president will have to live in a millitary complex though, preferably with a swimming pool, race track, bowling alley, shooting range and fast food take away. Cos if he went to a normal one he may get assasinated.
This is all starting to sound like a strange one-party banana republic to me. Will it be against the law to insult Geniusishness as well?

Mashallah i have such a great imagination, i want to live in my country now.
That's because you'd be in the presidential complex with all the free fun stuff...

Ps; Friday and Saturday are national holiday's

The maximum a person has to work is 30 hours.

Call centre's are banned.

Data entering is illegal.
Unfortunately in today's society data entry is necessary for day to day functioning in many places... your own government would need this just for day to day administration. I agree with you it's a foulsome job, but... yes, it's kinda necessary.

Right, my turn. In Encolpia:

1. All people are equal under the law regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, or sexual orientation. This is the only supraconstitutional legal principle I'd adopt and no law, constitutional amendment, or legal decision could breach this.

2. The Overlord (it's got more style and panache than President or Chancellor...) is the head of state and is elected once every six years. No term limit is given for his or her election but he must poll a full majority (50% or more of the votes) to be elected. If no candidate gets that majority at election the first time round the top three candidates enter into a second round of voting, and then if need be a third round with the top two. The reasoning behind this is to avoid two-party stagnation as seems to exist in many current democracies and to encourage people to participate in the political landscape.

3. Parliamentary elections, which take place every six years but six months before the Overlord is elected, are done by the first past the post system. MPs not only represent their constituents in Parliament but also exercise a degree of local authority in their region similar to departmental prefects and sub-prefects in France.

3 bis. Only people over 18 and of sound mind can vote. Only people over 25 may stand for public office.

4. The national flag consists of a black background with an "endless knot" device in silver in the centre.

5. The official language is English and the national anthem is "A Fine Day to Die" by Bathory, although it'd have to be edited a bit. We don't have time to spend eight and a half minutes standing to attention at international meetings when Encolpia's representative arrives...

6. There is no state religion and no public funding for religious buildings - however, all religious groups and movements and suchlike will be up for tax exemptions for maintenance of their properties and worship and community-related issues. All religions are treated equally under the law.

7. Freedom of speech is sacrosanct and censorship is only permitted where the speaker makes a clear exhortation towards violence or criminal activity and clearly intends for people to carry it out.

8. Encolpia maintains a state run military consisting solely of volunteers. The Encolpian military does not partake in overseas actions or intervention except in self defence. In times of war or impending invasion by a foreign power the Overlord may, subject to a vote in Parliament of at least 75% of MPs, invoke conscription whereby all able-bodied men and women aged over 18 and under 50 are required to perform military or auxiliary duties subject to fitness and suchlike.

9. Encolpia does not believe in political assassination or the hunt for war criminals on others' territory but will apprehend those who enter its territory legally or illegaly and render them unto a competent tribunal.

10. Lese majesté emphatically does not exist. Justifiable criticism of all MPs, authority figures, ministers, and the Overlord is not only permitted but encouraged.

11. Education is uniform up until 14 and must include at least two foreign languages, maths, hard sciences, philosophy, English and English literature, logic, and ICT. At 14 a test is administered to determine which stream the pupil should follow until age 17. The results of this can be derogated from but this is the pupil's own informed decision. From 14 to 18 pupils can either go in for a vocational type series of subjects or a more academically-inclined scheme.

12. Higher education is free, but the number of higher education institutions is limited to avoid degree inflation. Students apply in their final year of school and/or be selected by interview.

13. The system of law in Encolpia is common law and is based on precedent. Only the Council of State, the highest court, may overturn a law and only then for constitutional reasons. Trials are by jury at first instance with no exceptions except for summary offences. Higher courts may only deal in points of law when overturning decisions. When a decision is overturned it is sent back to first instance to be retried unless there are no new factual points to consider, in which case that court will rejudge the case.

14. No death penalty. However, hard labour can be handed down along with a sentence of imprisonment for certain offences as a way of having them make up for the damage they've done by their crime. In the most serious cases of mass murder, spree killing, terrorism, political assassination and suchlike a person may be exiled from Encolpia for life and one-half of their property forfeit to the State.

15. The ownership of guns, knives, and suchlike is permitted but all sales of such items must be registered with a body responsible for tracking offensive weapons. People who have been convicted of, or implicated in, violent crime or serious public order offences may not be sold such items.

16. The Overlord may pardon any convict he or she sees fit provided he or she can defend this decision before the Council of State.

Right, that's about it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.