Sayedmohammed
10-15-2005, 02:40 AM
Salam alykum

what were (Pharaoh's) Firawn’s dying words and in which verse can you find them

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sayedmohammed
10-15-2005, 06:26 AM
Salam Alykum

Which verse clearly enjoins or refers to taqiyah / dissimulation?

Sayedmohammed
10-15-2005, 06:35 AM
there different question's :D

Sayedmohammed
10-15-2005, 06:44 AM
oh ok thank you do you know Which verse clearly enjoins or refers to taqiyah / dissimulation?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nusaybah
07-03-2006, 05:10 AM
He who disbelieves in Allah after his belief in Him, (is the liar) except he who is compelled while his heart remains steadfast with the faith (has nothing worry). But who opens his breast for infidelity; on these is wrath of Allah, and for them is a great torment. Surah 16 (an‑Nahl), verse 100

umm-sulaim
07-30-2006, 07:30 PM
So whats the next question please?

Nusaybah
07-31-2006, 11:31 PM
i have no clue, u can ask one if u want

syilla
08-01-2006, 01:32 AM
i want to know more...next please. anyone...

*not me though...roll eyes....i'm not sure what to ask

umm-sulaim
08-01-2006, 09:22 AM
Ok inshaAllah..

what verse does Nuuh alayhi salaam beg his son to join him to safety?

Nusaybah
08-06-2006, 04:52 AM
So the Ark floated with them on the waves (towering) like mountains, and Nuh called out to his son, who had separated himself (from the rest): "O my son! embark with us, and be not with the unbelievers!" The son replied: "I will betake myself to some mountain: it will save me from the water." Nuh said: "This day nothing can save, from the command of Allah, any but those on whom He hath mercy!" And the waves came between them, and the son was among those overwhelmed in the Flood. (Surah Hud: 42-43)

umm-sulaim
08-06-2006, 07:30 AM
correct mashaAllh..
since your not here sis nusaybah i'll ask again inshaAllah
which verse mentions that you can't take the wealth of the orphans?
wassalaam

lolwatever
08-06-2006, 07:33 AM
surat nisa verse 5...

there's an exception if you're very needy though.

salamz

umm-sulaim
08-06-2006, 07:46 AM
Yeah you're right,
ask the next one akhee
wassalaam

lolwatever
08-06-2006, 07:49 AM
lol cool.. which verse labelled those who make jokes about Sunnah or anything to do with islam even "unintentionally" as disbelievers?

salamz

Malaikah
08-06-2006, 07:51 AM
:sl:

64 . The hypocrites fear lest a Sûrah (chapter of the Qur'ân) should be revealed about them, showing them what is in their hearts. Say: "(Go ahead and) mock! But certainly Allâh will bring to light all that you fear." (At-Tawbah 9:64)

65. If you ask them (about this), they declare: "We were only talking idly and joking." Say: "Was it at Allâh, and His Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and His Messenger (SAW) that you were mocking?" (At-Tawbah 9:65)

66. Make no excuse; you have disbelieved after you had believed. If We pardon some of you, We will punish others amongst you because they were Mujrimûn (disbelievers, polytheists, sinners, criminals, etc.). (At-Tawbah 9:66)

lolwatever
08-06-2006, 07:53 AM
yepp lol, your turn..
salamz

umm-sulaim
08-06-2006, 07:54 AM
lol

surat tawbah..."say do you mock Allah his signs and his messenger, don't make excuses, verily you have disbeleived after you beleived..."

next one: which verse tells us not say UFF to our parents?

wassalaam

lolwatever
08-06-2006, 07:55 AM
surat isra v 23/24? "wa laa taqulahumaa uffin walaa tanharhumaa ..."

umm-sulaim
08-06-2006, 07:55 AM
ya Allah i'm slow hehe....sorry peepz!

ignore my one ^

umm-sulaim
08-06-2006, 07:56 AM
lolwatever questions on you akhee

wassalaam

lolwatever
08-06-2006, 07:57 AM
which verse(s) where revealed in defence of Aisha RA?

bonus marks question: and what laws where introduced due to these verses ;)

Malaikah
08-06-2006, 07:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by umm-sulaim
ya Allah i'm slow hehe....sorry peepz!

ignore my one ^

does that mean i can ask? :giggling:

which verses recount what Isa ibn Maryam said when he was a baby?

lolwatever
08-06-2006, 07:59 AM
maryam 33:29 ?
salamz

if i'm correct, answer my question 2 posts above, otherwise... take a go at me..

Malaikah
08-06-2006, 08:02 AM

ill try answer yours, but give the verse man!! not just the numbers

lolwatever
08-06-2006, 08:05 AM
lol ok ok.. umm "fa ashaarat ilayh.. qala kayfa nukalimu man fil mahdi sabiyya.. qala inee abdullaah.. ataniyal kitaba wa ja'3alanee nabiya, waja'3alanee mubarakan ayna maa kuntu wa awsanee bizakaati maa dumtu haya.. wa barran biwaalidateee walam yaj'3alnee jabaaran shaqiyaa..."

dont quote me! im sure there's a mistake or two in there

Malaikah
08-06-2006, 08:08 AM

i meant in english!

12. Why did not the believers - men and women - when ye heard of the affair,- put the best construction on it in their own minds and say, "This (charge) is an obvious lie" ?

13. Why did they not bring four witnesses to prove it? When they have not brought the witnesses, such men, in the sight of Allah, (stand forth) themselves as liars! (Surat an-Nur, 12-13)
right?

umm-sulaim
08-06-2006, 08:13 AM
It's in suratu nuur

"verily those who like to apread evil about those who beleive, for them is a apinful punishment, in this world and the hereafter, and Allah knows and you don't"

lolwatever
08-06-2006, 08:23 AM
^^ yeh you both right :D

next please

salamz

ps: ok ill plug a translation in english.. inshalah

umm-sulaim
08-06-2006, 08:29 AM
sis Cheese, you answered first....your next
wassalaam

Malaikah
08-06-2006, 08:39 AM

ok ummmmm..... *thinking* hmm.. ok the verse where prophet ibrahim made a dua to allah swt to have mercy (i think it was mercy) on those who followed and believed in him and as for those who disbelieved, he said and you are the most forgiving and most merciful.

lolwatever
08-06-2006, 08:45 AM
ibrahim verse 36.. ok ok im gonna put english.. lol in a sec

lolwatever
08-06-2006, 08:47 AM
35. And when Abraham said: My Lord! Make safe this territory, and preserve me and my sons from serving idols.
36. My Lord! Lo! they have led many of mankind astray. But whoso followeth me, he verity is of me. And whoso
disobeyeth me, still Thou art Forgiving, Merciful.

yuck i hate english translations..
salams

umm-sulaim
08-06-2006, 08:49 AM
LOol mashaAllah! know what you mean..

so whats the next question akhee?

wassalaam

lolwatever
08-06-2006, 08:52 AM
which verse highlighted an exception that was only for Ibrahim... the one where he made dua for his dad (even tho his dad is disbeliever)...

umm-sulaim
08-06-2006, 08:58 AM
surat mumta7ina...ayah 4

"except the saying of Ibrahim (Abraham) to his father: "Verily, I will ask for forgiveness (from Allah) for you, but I have no power to do anything for you before Allah.."

next one: which ayah talks about those who keep their sides away from their mattresses, resting place...

wassaalaam

Malaikah
08-06-2006, 09:41 AM

ah thats hard :(

lolwatever
08-06-2006, 09:49 AM
ohhh 'kaaaanu qaleeelan minal ayli maaa yahja'3oooooon!!!!!"

17. They used to sleep but tittle of the night,
18. And ere the dawning of each day would seek forgiveness,

looll took me agse to figure taht was hard question
salam

amirah_87
08-06-2006, 10:14 AM
ass salaamu alaykum,

it's sounds like your reciting it from a tape of kahaleel al-husri we have: kaaaanu qaleelan minallayli maaa yahja3uuuuuuun!!...;D

what's the next question akhee??

lolwatever
08-06-2006, 10:25 AM
^^ lol.. i was excited i foudn it lol

umm.. what's the verse revealed specially for khawlah
salams

amirah_87
08-06-2006, 10:30 AM
ass salaamu alaykum,

Khawla bint zam3ah....ey!?

lolwatever
08-06-2006, 10:31 AM
yepp

amirah_87
08-06-2006, 10:34 AM
ass salaamu alaykum,

was it surat al-mujaadalah...qad sami3alaahu qawl all-latee tujaadiluka fee zawjihaa wa tashtakee ilalaah....

that was her right :?:? :X

lolwatever
08-06-2006, 10:46 AM
mumtaaz, yep

your turn :D
salamz

amirah_87
08-06-2006, 10:57 AM
ass salaamu alaykum,

:D:D...guess it's my turn to jump with joy!! :giggling:

okay next question: i'm abit stuck for one..so...which ayaah states that if the adhaan of the jum3ah is called ye must hasten in the remembrance of Allah...:X

sorry I know it's not challenging , could'nt think of one to give :-\

lolwatever
08-06-2006, 10:58 AM
surat al jumuah verse 9 'ya ayuhalatheena amanu itha nudiya lisalati min yawmiljumuah fas'3aw ila thikrilah watharul bay'3'

9. O ye who believe! When the call is heard for the prayer of the day of congregation, haste unto remembrance of Allah
and leave your trading. That is better for you if ye did but know.
10. And when the prayer is ended, then disperse in the land and seek of Allah's bounty, and remember Allah much, that
ye may be successful.

salamz

next question: which verse recounts the incident between the prophet and abu bakr when they where in the cave... when the prophet comforted Abu Bakr

amirah_87
08-06-2006, 11:01 AM
ass salaamu alaykum,

such a giveaway hunh..all you had to do was go to suratal jum3ah :hiding:

you were right anyways.....ask the next question :thumbs_up

aah ignore...i see you already posted the next one up :)

lolwatever
08-06-2006, 11:02 AM
yep lol sorry, i plugged new question in the same post *along with translation - cheese - *

amirah_87
08-06-2006, 11:07 AM
ass salaamu alaykum,

...aaaarrrgh!!...it's there in my head subhanAllah!!...

...something....... thaani athnayn idh humaa fil ghaaar, idh yaqulu li saahibihii latah'zan innalaaha ma3anaa...

i think it's in tawbah!!:?:?

lemme see if i can remember/find the ayaah in it's whole :X

Malaikah
08-06-2006, 11:14 AM

^^oh man you beat me to it:( this was one that i actually knew :p oh well lol

amirah_87
08-06-2006, 11:15 AM
ass salaamu alaykum'

Illaa tansuruuhu faqad nasarahulaah idh akhrajahul latheena kafaruu thaaniy ath-nanyni idh humaa fil ghaar , idh yaquulu li saahibi laa tah'zan innal ma3anaa fa'anzalalaahu sakeenatahuu 3alayhi wa ayyadahuu bi junuudin lam tarawhaa wa ja3al kalimatl latheena kafarus suflaa wa kalimatallaahi hiyal 3ulyaa, wallaahu 3azeezun hakeem...

yeah it 's surat at-tawbah alhamdulillah!!

loool @ you sis cheese!! ;D

Malaikah
08-06-2006, 11:16 AM

i think so, next?

amirah_87
08-06-2006, 11:20 AM
ass salaamu alaykum,

hey you can ask the question for me inshaAllah!!....i'm not much good at askin' or answering at times :)

that ain't an offer...it's an order :p

wa jazaakillahu khayr ;)

Malaikah
08-06-2006, 11:29 AM

:lol: oki doki umm... the verse about humilty to ones parents?

amirah_87
08-06-2006, 11:40 AM
ass salaamu alaykum,

surat an-nisaa: wa3budullaaha walaa tushrikuu bihii shay'a wa bil waalidayni ihsaanan wa bi dil qurbaa wal yatmaa wal masaakeni....etc

i'm off inshaAllah,if i got it right :p next question's on whoever what's to take it inshaAllah!!.. ;)

wa alaykum ass salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh ppl ;peace;

lolwatever
08-06-2006, 11:43 AM
salamz sis,

but that verse isn't about humility isnt it... i think cheese referring to the one that has 'wakhfidh-lahuma janaahan rahmati walaa tanharhumaa wa qul lahumaa qawlan kareema'

i dunno which surah its in tho

salamz

Malaikah
08-06-2006, 11:45 AM

Surah 17. Al-Isra' 24. And lower unto them the wing of submission and humility through mercy, and say: "My Lord! Bestow on them Your Mercy as they did bring me up when I was small."
^^thats the one i meant..

lolwatever
08-06-2006, 11:48 AM
cool! which verse was revealed telling the prophet that afterhardship there is ease , tough question :p

salamz

Malaikah
08-06-2006, 11:59 AM

fa inna ma3al al 3usri yusran? surat ash-sharh verse 5

umm-sulaim
08-06-2006, 12:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
ass salaamu alaykum,

it's sounds like your reciting it from a tape of kahaleel al-husri we have: kaaaanu qaleelan minallayli maaa yahja3uuuuuuun!!...;D

what's the next question akhee??

LOol i know thats how i was reading it in my head too !!

Sorry bout that hard one sis cheese and bro lolwateva...

wassalaam

Malaikah
08-06-2006, 12:21 PM

^^no worries, i cant possible get them all:p

next verse i guess: what did the people say to Dhul-Qarnain about Ya'jûj and Ma'jûj?

lolwatever
08-06-2006, 12:25 PM
thereabout: We said: O Dhul-Qarneyn! Either punish or show them kindness.
87. He said: As for him who doeth wrong, we shall punish him, and then he will be brought back unto, his Lord, who
will punish him with awful punishment!
88. But as for him who believeth and doeth right, good will be his reward, and We shall speak unto him a mild
command.
89. Then he followed a road
90. Till, when he reached the rising place of the sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We had appointed no
helper therefrom.
91. So (it was). And We knew all concerning him.
92. Then he followed a road
93. Till, when he came between the two mountains, he found upon their hither side a folk that scarce could understand
a saying.
94. They said: O Dhul-Qarneyn! Lo! Gog and Magog are spoiling the land. So may we pay thee tribute on condition that
thou set a barrier between us and them?
95. He said: That wherein my Lord hath established me better (than your tribute). Do but help me with strength (of
men), I will set between you and them a bank.
96. Give me pieces of iron till, when he had levelled up (the gap) between the cliffs, he said: Blow! till, when he had
made it a fire, he said: Bring me molten copper to pour thereon.

:D

umm-sulaim
08-06-2006, 12:26 PM
THey said:o dhul-qarnayni verily ya'juuj and ma'juuj are causing corruption in the land, Shall we then pay you a tribute in order that you might erect a barrier between us and them?"

next question what did khadhir alayhi salaam say to musa when he questioned khadhir for the third time?

wassalaam

Malaikah
08-06-2006, 12:27 PM

thats the same as:

94. They said: "O Dhul-Qarnain! Verily! Ya'jûj and Ma'jûj (Gog and Magog) are doing great mischief in the land. Shall we then pay you a tribute in order that you might erect a barrier between us and them?"

lolwatever
08-06-2006, 12:27 PM
'haatha firaqu baynee wa baynak' (this is the point of seperation between us)

umm-sulaim
08-06-2006, 12:28 PM
LOool you guys are like so fast mashAllah!!
sorry again......
wassalaam

umm-sulaim
08-06-2006, 12:30 PM
OK akhee your go...

inshaAllah i'll do it on time this round hehe....

wassalaam

lolwatever
08-06-2006, 12:31 PM
lol

ok what's the verse revealed when Umar got embaressed/uneasy when his servant came into his room during 'nap time' (after midday)

salamz

umm-sulaim
08-06-2006, 12:37 PM
its the ayaat in surat nuur right?

umm-sulaim
08-06-2006, 12:38 PM
O you who believe! Let your legal slaves and slave-girls, and those among you who have not come to the age of puberty ask your permission (before they come to your presence) on three occasions; before Fajr (morning) prayer, and while you put off your clothes for the noonday (rest), and after the 'Isha' (late-night) prayer. (These) three times are of privacy for you, other than these times there is no sin on you or on them to move about, attending (helping) you each other.

amirah_87
08-06-2006, 01:49 PM
ass salaamu alaykum,

Yeah, i think so too sis!! :peace:

wallaahu a3lam

umm-sulaim
08-06-2006, 09:10 PM
INshaAllah i'll do the next one...

which ayah does ya'qoub alayhi salaam tell his son yusuf not to tell his brothers about his dream?

wassalaam

SalafiFemaleJih
08-06-2006, 09:34 PM
Surah Yusuf Verse Five

which verse did prophet (SAWS) recite when he entered makkah during conquest of makkah?

Wasalmaualaykum wa rahmatullah

umm-sulaim
08-06-2006, 09:41 PM
suratul fat7 right?

wassalaam

syilla
08-07-2006, 01:45 AM
next question pls....

(i'm only the audience here...hehe...but pls let us make this thread happenings!)

Mawaddah
08-07-2006, 01:50 AM
Which soorah is :

' Lahaa sab3atu Abwaab, Likulli Baabin minhum Juz'um maqsoom..."

umm-sulaim
08-07-2006, 08:49 AM
suratu 7ijr,

which surah can we find the dream Ibraheem alayhi salaam had to slaughter his son ismaa'eel?

wassalaam

north_malaysian
08-07-2006, 09:01 AM
suratu 7ijr,

which surah can we find the dream Ibraheem alayhi salaam had to slaughter his son ismaa'eel?

wassalaam
Koran:As Saffat:102

Which verse that Allah said that he will assists Muslims with 1 thousand of angels...

umm-sulaim
08-07-2006, 09:02 AM
yes mashaAllah,
next questions yours...
wassalaam

north_malaysian
08-07-2006, 09:04 AM
yes mashaAllah,
next questions yours...
wassalaam
already asked

umm-sulaim
08-07-2006, 09:09 AM
Ooops sorry didn't see...

surat anfaal ayah 9 "idh tastagheethuuna rabbakum fastajaaba lakum annee mummidukum bi lafin minal malaa'ikati murdifeen"

which ayah does Allah tell the prophet Muhammaed alayhi salaatu bassalaam that he wasn't throwing on the day of badr but Allah was?

wassalaam

Mawaddah
08-07-2006, 10:47 PM
In surah Anfaal isn't it " Wa maa ramayta idh ramayta wa lakinnallaha Ramaa"

Where can we find the verse in which Allah reprimanded Muhammad alaihissalam about his judgement to his adopted son Zaid?

Dhulqarnaeen
08-08-2006, 04:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mawaddah
In surah Anfaal isn't it " Wa maa ramayta idh ramayta wa lakinnallaha Ramaa"

Where can we find the verse in which Allah reprimanded Muhammad alaihissalam about his judgement to his adopted son Zaid?
Al-Ahzab:037

وَإِذْ تَقُولُ لِلَّذِي أَنْعَمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَأَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِ أَمْسِكْ عَلَيْكَ زَوْجَكَ وَاتَّقِ اللَّهَ وَتُخْفِي فِي نَفْسِكَ مَا اللَّهُ مُبْدِيهِ وَتَخْشَى النَّاسَ وَاللَّهُ أَحَقُّ أَن تَخْشَاهُ فَلَمَّا قَضَى زَيْدٌ مِّنْهَا وَطَراً زَوَّجْنَاكَهَا لِكَيْ لَا يَكُونَ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ حَرَجٌ فِي أَزْوَاجِ أَدْعِيَائِهِمْ إِذَا قَضَوْا مِنْهُنَّ وَطَراً وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّهِ مَفْعُولاً
Is it correct?

Tell me verse that said its haram to seek help to jinns?

MUNIRAH
08-08-2006, 04:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dhulqarnaeen

Tell me verse that said its haram to seek help to jinns?
Is it in Sura Al-Jinn the 6th Ayat...
"Wa Inahu Kana rijaalu mina Al-Ins Ya3uuduuna birijaalun mina Al-Jin......................"

Oh! I wish I had an Arabic keyboard.:grumbling :hiding: this forum's Arabic keyboard doesn't work 4 me at all.:heated:

or it might be the following Ayaaat.....uh

tell me the verse that contains a country's name? (the country still has that name)

umm-sulaim
08-08-2006, 07:10 AM
can we have the next question please akhee?

wassalaam

lolwatever
08-08-2006, 11:19 AM
4. If ye twain turn unto Allah repentant, (ye have cause to do so) for your hearts desired (the ban); and if ye aid one
another against him (Muhammad) then lo! Allah, even He, is his protecting Friend, and Gabriel and the righteous among
the believers; and furthermore the angels are his helpers.
5. It may happen that his Lord, if he divorce you, will give him in your stead wives better than you, submissive (to
Allah), believing, pious, penitent, inclined to fasting, widows and maids.

^^ the verse in surat.. the last one in 28th capter lol umm. lol4got its name.. arggh.. the one right b4 surat mulk.. Surat Tahrim!!

lolwatever
08-08-2006, 11:27 AM
lol wooops i messed up towards the end fo the ayah.. memory went sour:X
i replaced it with the english version.. but its wrong i guess

next person... hav a go

amirah_87
08-08-2006, 11:35 AM
as salaamu alaykum,

you got me confused lolwatever...i'm reciting it your way now :heated:

it's ...and correct me please...

in tatuubaa ilalaahi faqad saghat quluubukumaa , wa in tadaaharaa 3alayhi fi'innallaah huwa muwlaahu wa jibreel wa saalihal mu'mineen wal malaa'ikatu ba3ada dhaalika dahiirah ...

3asaa rabukkum in dallaqqakunna an yubilahuu azwaajan khayran mikunna muslimaatin mu'minatin...........till the end!!!

is that what you wanted Bro zAk!!??

lolwatever
08-08-2006, 11:49 AM
lol! sorry bout that!

that's the same verse i quoted tho (or i tried to quote atleast :p) lol..

aslamz

hidaayah
08-08-2006, 12:20 PM
27-O Prophet (Muhammad SAW)! Say to your wives: If you desire the life of this world, and its glitter, Then come! I will make a provision for you and set you free in a handsome manner (divorce).
28-But if you desire Allah and His Messenger, and the home of the Hereafter, then verily, Allah has prepared for AlMuhsinat (gooddoers) amongst you an enormous reward - [Surah Ahzaab]
till Ayah 33??

lolwatever
08-08-2006, 12:21 PM
ahaa!! yes that sounds rightt is it correct zak??

S_87
08-08-2006, 12:23 PM

yh after He :arabic5: came out from his stay at masjid He asked each of His wives the above ayah?

Mawaddah
08-08-2006, 12:33 PM
^ He asked that to Aisha right? and then Aisha gave the answer that she was satisfied to stay with Rasulullah and the rest of the wives answered likewise.......

I dont know whether it was after that one month period though? :?

amirah_87
08-08-2006, 12:35 PM
as salaamu alaykum,

We got it wrong!!....oh maaaaaan!! :-\

you guys seem to be right though :thumbs_up

hidaayah
08-08-2006, 12:38 PM
yes it was after one month period.

Mawaddah
08-08-2006, 03:47 PM
So who's taking the next verse?

Seems like no one so I"ll go next :D

It's an easy one though

Which surah is the statement of Allah " Aaal'aana wa Qad 3asayta min qabli Wa kunta minal Kaafireen "

Theres a hadeeth concerning this verse which says that Jibreel said " When he uttered those words I threw water into his mouth to stop him from uttering them, for fear that Allah would forgive him "

If anyone knows about the authenticity of this statement of Jibreel can they let us know please......... :)

amirah_87
08-08-2006, 05:01 PM
as salaamu alaykum,

reps for u.
erhm erhm :D

I'm j/k so what's the next question ppl

amirah_87
08-08-2006, 05:28 PM
as salaamu alaykum,

oh 3afwan!!...i did not see that!!....

hmm..:?:? aa'laana wa qad 3asayta... sis mawaddah!!...is that in surat hijr or tawbah!!...
if not i'll look into it ..i'm in a bit of a rush!!...I'll check for the authncity too inshaAllah!!

Dhulqarnaeen
08-10-2006, 05:47 AM
So who's taking the next verse?

Seems like no one so I"ll go next :D

It's an easy one though

Which surah is the statement of Allah " Aaal'aana wa Qad 3asayta min qabli Wa kunta minal Kaafireen "

Theres a hadeeth concerning this verse which says that Jibreel said " When he uttered those words I threw water into his mouth to stop him from uttering them, for fear that Allah would forgive him "

If anyone knows about the authenticity of this statement of Jibreel can they let us know please......... :)
:w:
I remember about the hadith. Its when Jibreel came to Rasulullah and he talked about Firauns when he was drowned into the red sea, and just about his saqaratul maut Jibreel saw him wanted to say something, and because of the ayah jibreel alaihis salam throw the mud of the sea into Fir'auns mouth so he wouldnt be able to talk anymore cause Jibreel afraid Allah would forgive him for saying the words. And its "a mud" I think, and not "water" cause its happened in the sea, and the sea has already full of water right? ^o) The ayah talking about Allah will forgive sins, but Im not sure which ayahs is it? :rollseyes :-\ Correct me if Im wrong

umm-sulaim
08-10-2006, 08:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
kaafireen ? or mufsideen ? :X

surah Yunus.

010.091 (It was said to him): "Ah now!- But a little while before, wast thou in rebellion!- and thou didst mischief (and violence)!
Yes you're right akhee aslo, the ayah is "aaal'aana wa qad 3asayta GABLU wa kunta minal mufsideen...

sis Maw i'm still looking for the takhreej, but i remember that sheikh yahya mentioned it in dars muslim once and i'm sure he said it was dha3eef wa laakin sa atta'akkad min dhaalik inshaAllah,

wassalaam

amirah_87
08-10-2006, 03:17 PM
as salaamu alaykum,

Oh subhanAllah...thanx for correctin us ppl :thumbs_up

umm sulaim...i checked in tafseer ibnu katheer..but i did'nt find this hadeeth..or story..underneath this aayah!!..wallahul musta3aan :-\

umm-sulaim
08-10-2006, 03:22 PM
The faa'idah is in my darsu sheikh dafter....

laa ba's sis, least you tried baarakaAllahu feek....

wassalaam

Mawaddah
08-10-2006, 03:24 PM
Yes you're right akhee aslo, the ayah is "aaal'aana wa qad 3asayta GABLU wa kunta minal mufsideen...

sis Maw i'm still looking for the takhreej, but i remember that sheikh yahya mentioned it in dars muslim once and i'm sure he said it was dha3eef wa laakin sa atta'akkad min dhaalik inshaAllah,

wassalaam
Thanks for the corrections!! Baarakallahu Feekum :)

Man I just love these threads which help me with my Muraaja3ah Masha'allah :)

So confirm the takhreej for us ok!!

I'll take the next one ok? :D It's easy peasy though

Which surah has 2 Bismillah's in it.....and what is the verse in which the second Bismillah is mentioned?

umm-sulaim
08-10-2006, 03:29 PM
aaah suarah Yunus. right..."qaala irkabuu feeha bismillahi majreeha wa mursaahaa"

wassalaam

Mawaddah
08-10-2006, 03:30 PM
^ Nope :p

I meant like the full Basmalah Ya Ukhtee..... not just 'bismillah' :)

umm-sulaim
for some reason i can't edit just wanted to say wa feeki baarak 3azeezah :)

wassalaam

umm-sulaim
aaaaaah tayyib sis

innahu min sulaymaana wa innahu bismillahi ra7maani ra7eem, namal,

wassalaam

amirah_87
08-10-2006, 03:32 PM
AS SALAAMU ALAYKUM,

heheheee...i was like damn it she got there before me..NOT QUITE SO SIS!! ;)

it's surat an-naMl right...

the intro Basmalah..and innahuu min sulaymana wa innahu bismillaahi rahmaanir raheem!!....

amirah_87
08-10-2006, 03:33 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

Noooooo!!.... :heated: I was rushing soo bad before you get your come back aswell :rollseyes

*sighs* next question then!!

Mawaddah
08-10-2006, 03:33 PM
^ LOL you're the slowpow now Princess!!!! ummsulaim got there first!! haha

so next one umm sulaim?

MUNIRAH
08-10-2006, 04:10 PM
Ghulibatir Room [Rome]

Nope Bro! I said the country is still called that name....Rome is now called "Italy" not Rome.:D try again

^..sTr!vEr..^
08-11-2006, 07:52 AM
neeeeeeeext???!!?

umm-sulaim
08-11-2006, 08:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MUNIRAH
Nope Bro! I said the country is still called that name....Rome is now called "Italy" not Rome.:D try again

ok is it yathrib, the old name for medina "ya ahla yathriba la maqaama lakum farji3uu"
A7zaab

wasalaaam

umm-sulaim
08-11-2006, 08:11 AM
^ LOL you're the slowpow now Princess!!!! ummsulaim got there first!! haha

so next one umm sulaim?

wow i never saw that yesterday lol.....

ok next question: which verse does Allah inform us about milk in a detailed way? (where it comes from...)

wasalaam

Dhulqarnaeen
08-11-2006, 09:19 AM
wow i never saw that yesterday lol.....

ok next question: which verse does Allah inform us about milk in a detailed way? (where it comes from...)

wasalaam

I got it. Its surah An Nahl: 66

:Mosque: وَإِنَّ لَكُمْ فِي الأَنْعَامِ لَعِبْرَةً نُّسْقِيكُم مِّمَّا فِي بُطُونِهِ مِن بَيْنِ فَرْثٍ وَدَمٍ لَّبَناً خَالِصاً سَآئِغاً لِلشَّارِبِينَ:Mosque:
"And most surely there is a lesson for you in the cattle; We give you to drink of what is in their bellies-- from betwixt the feces and the blood-- pure milk, easy and agreeable to swallow for those who drink."

And surah Al Mu'minoon: 21

:Mosque: وَإِنَّ لَكُمْ فِي الْأَنْعَامِ لَعِبْرَةً نُّسقِيكُم مِّمَّا فِي بُطُونِهَا وَلَكُمْ فِيهَا مَنَافِعُ كَثِيرَةٌ وَمِنْهَا تَأْكُلُونَ:Mosque:
And in cattle (too) ye have an instructive example: from within their bodies We produce (milk) for you to drink; there are, in them, (besides), numerous (other) benefits for you; and of their (meat) ye eat;

Is it correct?

umm-sulaim
08-11-2006, 09:24 AM
absolutely, ajabta wa asabta baarakaAllahu feeka,

ask the next one...

wasalaam

Dhulqarnaeen
08-11-2006, 09:37 AM
Next?
"When Rasulullah -shalallahu alaihi wasallam- wafat, all of the companions were so sad. And the chaoz almost happened between them. Umar bin Khattab radhiallahu anhu cried so hard and he screamed and mad to everyone and said "If I heard someone said Muhammad dead, I will cut his neck with my sword". And then came Ash Shiddiqul Akbar Abu Bakr, after he saw Rasulullah and kissed him for the last time, he got out of the house and talk to everyone, and he said one ayah which stunned Umar bin Khattab that made him realize that Rasulullah really wafat.
The question is, which ayah that Abu Bakr said? :brother: :peace:

umm-sulaim
08-11-2006, 09:39 AM
Oh ok...i see thanks, and its not rome....3ajaban!

perhaps its makkah "bi batni makkata"

BTW bro zAk shuraim is doing the jum3ah khutba...

wasalaam

Dhulqarnaeen
08-11-2006, 09:41 AM
^why do u use this smiley everywhere lol:
:Mosque:

it isnt any mosque... :rolleyes:
its taj mahal... a tomb :phe sed its still called tht.
n yathrib is the old name.
not used anymore.
:D Isnt it taj mahal also a mosque? :eek: Or its not? Lol Im not sure cause you talked like this akhee. Well...at least it was a mosque maybe, cause India was a muslim country masha Allah. :peace:. Gotta go now and I will check the answer tomorrow insha Allah.

umm-sulaim
08-11-2006, 09:46 AM
Thats such a beatiful hadeeth....he recited the ayah " wa maa muhammadun illa rasuulun qad khalat min qablihi rrusul a fa in maata aw qutila ingalabtum 3alaa a3gabikum, wa man yangalibu 3alaa 3agibayhi fa lan yadhurr Allaha shay'aa, wa sayajzi Allahu sshaakireen"

he recited this ayah after he said " amma ba3d, man kaana minkum ya3budu minkum muhammadan (sallalahu alayhi w***alaam) fa inna muhaamadan qad maat, wa man kaana minkum ya3budu Allah, fa innna Allah 7ayyun laa yamuut!!"

and to conclude....whom so ever used to worship muhammed (alayhi salaatu wasalaam) then veriy muhammed has died, and whom so ever amongst you beleieves in Allah, then verily Allah al7ayy and doesn't die"

wasalaam

lolwatever
08-11-2006, 09:56 AM
i almost got bashed when i said that to someone about taj mahal :uuh:

umm-sulaim
08-11-2006, 09:58 AM
:haha:

can i laugh now plzzzzzzz ? :D

its Sheikh Saleh ale Taleb ;)
lool :D

Noooo you can not laugh lol...only i can!! (kiddin) amira the shuraim fan told me lol...
laa ba's...
shoulda known i can't give info to his fans like you

wasalaam

lolwatever
08-11-2006, 10:04 AM
which verse was revealed regarding the son who took his father complaining to the prophet about something bad he said, and the father denied it, and a verse was sent down and the father was so embaressed and shocked because he made his son look like a liar b4 the verse came...

salamz

ps: i 4got the name fo the companion/his son the story is in 'hayat as-sahabah', if someone remembers the name pls plug it.. savse me havign to go look 4 it lol :hiding:

umm-sulaim
08-11-2006, 10:08 AM
what did the father say....like what did he say he lied about? little clue plz?

wasalaam

lolwatever
08-11-2006, 10:10 AM
the father slighted the prophet regarding an issue and the son got really upset and complained about him to the prophet... and the father denied it till the verse came down... oh how i wish i remember the names lol salam

umm-sulaim
08-11-2006, 10:18 AM
This is a challenging one mashaAllah, what was their convo bout, the issue plz?
or is that too much of a give away lol
(sorry to ask again)
wasalaam

Dhulqarnaeen
08-11-2006, 01:12 PM
Right answer Umm Sulaim masha Allah, or maybe the question is too easy :rollseyes. Right then. And yes wonderful hadith and thats why Abu Bakr been said Ash Shiddiqul akbar. And also from the hadith we know that Abu Bakr is the most 'alim faqih strongest about Islam amongth the sahabah radhiallahu anhuma.
And what is new question?
Mmmm...ooh yes, I saw one by lolwatever, but I think the question is unfinished yet? :exhausted Or maybe I should say "maybe the question is wrong?" :uhwhat.
Was the father Abdullah bin Ubay?

hidaayah
08-12-2006, 02:54 AM
I remember reading about this somewhere.will have to check.

ps: i 4got the name fo the companion/his son the story is in 'hayat as-sahabah', if someone remembers the name pls plug it.. savse me havign to go look 4 it lol
In which volume of Hayat us sahaba is it?

MUNIRAH
08-12-2006, 06:25 AM
Israel ?
Nope......but close. let me make it lil easier the country's name starts with "E":coolsis: :coolsis:

MUNIRAH
08-12-2006, 06:33 AM

he sed its still called tht.
n yathrib is the old name.
not used anymore.
it is SHE said bro.:peace:

MUNIRAH
08-12-2006, 06:40 AM
^sorry :statisfie

is it Misr ? {egypt}

yup bro u got it:thumbs_up

umm-sulaim
08-12-2006, 08:40 AM
next question plz?

wasalaam

lolwatever
08-12-2006, 09:38 AM
laa tahzan inallaha ma'3ana.. surat tawbah :D

salamz

lolwatever
08-12-2006, 10:00 AM
kalaa ina ma'3iya rabee sayahdeen? :?

(When he was on the shore and pharoah's army was right behind them and they lost hope?)

lamboodi
08-12-2006, 11:48 AM
ok...i'm new here...next inshaalaah..what aayah tells what ismaa'eel said when Ibraaheem told him about slautering him

umm-sulaim
08-12-2006, 11:54 AM
"qaala yaa abatee if3al maa tu'mar sa tajidunee inshaAlllah minas saaaabireen" oh my father do that which you have been orderd to do, by the will of Allah you'll find to be of the patient..

wasalaam

umm-sulaim
08-12-2006, 11:54 AM
ooops sorry

umm-sulaim
08-12-2006, 05:16 PM
akhee zAk, whats the next question?

wasalaam

umm-sulaim
08-12-2006, 05:28 PM
no don't delete yours lol

ok in which verse does Allah ta3aala say " wherever you may be even if it was a high fortress death will over take you"

wasalaam

lolwatever
08-12-2006, 08:40 PM
wa inkuntum fee buroojin mushayadah..

An-Nisa 78/77

:D

salams

umm-sulaim
08-12-2006, 08:41 PM
mashaAllah sa7ee7!

wassalaam

amirah_87
08-12-2006, 08:48 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

mashaAllah akhee lolwatever...care to give us the next inshaAllah!!

Na7lah
08-12-2006, 09:34 PM
qaala yaaAbati if3al maa tu'mar, satajidunee insha allahu minas sabireen
^^^ what chapter in the quran is that :brother:

:wasalamex

Mawaddah
08-13-2006, 07:06 PM
Yes it is.......

What's the next question?

I'm feeling to lazy to put up one now :uhwhat:

umm-sulaim
08-13-2006, 07:50 PM
next one: which verse does Allah ta3aala say he forgives everything for who ever he wishes, except shirk/associating partners with Allah?

wassalaam

Na7lah
08-13-2006, 09:28 PM
next one: which verse does Allah ta3aala say he forgives everything for who ever he wishes, except shirk/associating partners with Allah?

wassalaam

Surah An-nisa' verse 116 ?

umm-sulaim
08-14-2006, 08:09 AM
mashaAllah! its " fa qad iftaraa..." and "fa qad dhalla ..." rather than wa akhee.

next question plz?

wassalaam

umm-sulaim
08-14-2006, 09:22 AM
No problem akhee.

whats the next question?

wassalaam

umm-sulaim
08-14-2006, 11:30 AM
ok i'll ask again, you don't mind akhee right?

which verse does Allah give us permission to do the same to someone that has wronged us, but tells us that forgiveness is better?

wassalaam

Nusaybah
08-14-2006, 09:00 PM
The sacred month is for the sacred month, and for the prohibited things, there is the Law of Equality (Qisâs). Then whoever transgresses the prohibition against you, you transgress likewise against him. And fear Allâh, and know that Allâh is with Al-Muttaqûn (the pious - V.2:194) .

umm-sulaim
08-15-2006, 12:00 PM
yes ukhtee mashaAllah and also "wa in 3aagabtum fa 3aagibuu bi mithli maa 3uugibtum bih, wa la in sabartum lahuwa khayrun lis saabireen...." na7l 126,

since no ones around i'll ask inshaAllah

which verse does Allah ta3aala say "whatevers with you will perish, and whatevers with Allah will remain"

wassalaam

Mawaddah
08-15-2006, 12:56 PM
^ It's Qawlihi Ta3aala " Maa 3indakum Yanfidhu wa Maa 3indallahi Baaq "

Ok what is the verse in which Allah all speaks about the varying colors of mountains.

umm-sulaim
08-15-2006, 01:49 PM
qawluhuu ta3aala
"wa minal jibaali jududun beedhun wa 7umrun mukhtalifun alwaanuha wa gharaabeebu suud"

next one inshaAllah on the subject of mountains when Allah ta3aala says "when you think they are solid but they pass the passing of clouds"

wassalaam

Mawaddah
08-15-2006, 02:40 PM
^ It's " Wa Taral Jibaala tahsabuhaa Jaamidatun wa hiya tamurru marra assahaab....."

What is the ayat in which Allah placed the people who took Shahaadah into three categories? you could say that Allah placed them into the categories of Muslim, Mu'min and Muhsin...but it's not mentioend this way in the verse :)

umm-sulaim
08-15-2006, 03:11 PM
mmm.......nice question, you gottta help me, i've forgotten the begining .."........wa minhum dhaalimun li nafsihee wa minhum saabigun lil khayraati bi idhni Allah..."
Rabbi iqfirlee...
sorry...if you could help me with the bidaayah, and if its not this ayah tell me adik ya? thx

wassalaam

Mawaddah
08-15-2006, 03:46 PM
^ Yes it's that ayah alright umm-sulaim :)

It goes

"Thumma awrathna alkitaab alladheena astafaynaa min 3ibaadinaa faminhum dhaalimun linafsihi wa minhum muqtasid wa minhum saabiqun bilkhayraat....."

Surah Faatir

So next verse insha'allah?

umm-sulaim
08-15-2006, 04:55 PM
lol thanks so much ukhtee all the way home i was thinking of it, baarakaAllahu feeki :)

ok ukhtee next one: the ayaah Allah tells us that stars are used for guidance?

wassalaam

Mawaddah
08-16-2006, 12:29 PM
It's this one, Surah An'3aam : Wa Huwalladhi Ja3ala lakum an-nujuuma li tahtadoo bihi fii dhulumaatil barri walbahri,Qad Fassalnal Aayaati liqawmin Ya3lamoon".....

Ook next one :

Hmmm.....Which verse was sent down just to fulfill the request of a woman when she asked Rasulullah " why are most of the verses addressed to men? " << or with that meaning :X

umm-sulaim
08-16-2006, 05:37 PM
Ya Mawaddah...i can't think of the ayah....care to give me a little ta3reedh?

wassalaam

S_87
08-16-2006, 06:44 PM

ummmmmmmmm is it Surat al Ahzab by any chance :-\

إِنَّ الْمُسْلِمِينَ وَالْمُسْلِمَاتِ وَالْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ وَالْقَانِتِينَ وَالْقَانِتَاتِ وَالصَّادِقِينَ وَالصَّادِقَاتِ وَالصَّابِرِينَ وَالصَّابِرَاتِ وَالْخَاشِعِينَ وَالْخَاشِعَاتِ وَالْمُتَصَدِّقِينَ وَالْمُتَصَدِّقَاتِ وَالصَّائِمِينَ وَالصَّائِمَاتِ وَالْحَافِظِينَ فُرُوجَهُمْ وَالْحَافِظَاتِ وَالذَّاكِرِينَ اللَّهَ كَثِيراً وَالذَّاكِرَاتِ أَعَدَّ اللَّهُ لَهُم مَّغْفِرَةً وَأَجْراً عَظِيماً

33:35

Mawaddah
08-17-2006, 09:52 AM
^ Yes yes yes yes!! Masha'allah that's the one :happy:

So next question sis? ;)

amirah_87
08-17-2006, 10:03 AM
as salaamu aalykum,

Saheeh??...that was the first one which came into my mind..but I was like naaaah that can't be!!...:-\

Next question Sis

Malaikah
08-17-2006, 11:05 AM

mashaallah you people are knowledgable!

and can you please also give the verses in english too... not all of us understand arabic. :(

umm-sulaim
08-17-2006, 01:00 PM
iee, sa7.... i had anoher ayah in mind lol la ba's...

good muraaji3aah/revision lol

wassalaam

lolwatever
08-18-2006, 03:45 AM

good muraaji3aah/revision lol

wassalaam
while everyone else should put a translation of the verses, you need to put a translation of what you say, plus the verses... lol..

iee= 'indeed'
sa7h= 'true'
la ba's = no problem (depends on context)

:p

salam

amirah_87
08-18-2006, 12:05 PM
as salaamu alaykum,

Sister Amani, I believe it's your go to post up the next question InhaAllah!! :)

Mawaddah
08-18-2006, 12:42 PM
^ I will go nexxxxtttttttt since no one else is posting up anything :D

(slow po's :mad: )

;D

So next question :

In Which verse does Allah mention all of the " Keys of the Unseen " ?

amirah_87
08-18-2006, 12:56 PM
as salaamu alaykum,

"Keys of the unseen"..:? I don't get what you mean.

(what's it called in arabic :p)

jazaakillaahu khayr!

IceQueen~
08-18-2006, 12:58 PM
would you call em mafaateehu-l ghaib?

Mawaddah
08-18-2006, 03:45 PM
^ Yep those are what it's called :)

Na7lah
08-19-2006, 02:51 AM
can you give us a hint sis? pleze

:sl::):)

umm-sulaim
08-19-2006, 07:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by lolwatever
while everyone else should put a translation of the verses, you need to put a translation of what you say, plus the verses... lol..

iee= 'indeed'
sa7h= 'true'
la ba's = no problem (depends on context)

:p

salam

wa alaykuma salaam,

thanks, i'll keep that in mind lol, i forgot already...sorry all.

ok i'll go next no ones around...

which verse does Allah telll the muslim person in the land of the dis beleivers on the day of judgement "was my land not big enough so that you could migrate..."

wassalaam

lolwatever
08-19-2006, 08:42 AM
^ lol i was kidding..
surat al nisa 97-99?

umm-sulaim
08-19-2006, 09:03 AM
lol i know, but i guess its not good anyhow...

you're right mashaAllah,

wassalaam

amirah_87
08-20-2006, 11:37 AM
as salaamu alaykum,

Okay then your up next Brother!! :)

Malaikah
08-20-2006, 11:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by lolwatever
^ lol i was kidding..
surat al nisa 97-99?

first you dont post in english, only arabic, now you dont post the verse at all?! :rollseyes

just kidding :p

lolwatever
08-20-2006, 12:01 PM
lol! wooops, erm well.. i kinda was thinking to post a translation.. *cough cough* but i umm.. forgot :X

97. Lo! as for those whom the angels take (in death) while they wrong themselves, (the angels) will ask: In what were
ye engaged? They will say : We were oppressed in the land. (The angels) will say: Was not Allah's earth spacious that
ye could have migrated therein? As for such, their habitation will be hell, an evil journey's end;
98. Except the feeble among men, and the women, and the children, who are unable to devise a plan and are not shown
a way.
99. As for such, it may be that Allah will pardon them. Allah is ever Clement, Forgiving.
100. Whoso migrateth for the cause of Allah will find much refuge and abundance in the earth, and whoso forsaketh
his home, a fugitive unto Allah and His messenger, and death overtaketh him, his reward is then incumbent on Allah.
Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful.

:statisfie
salamz

amirah_87
08-20-2006, 12:02 PM
as salaamu alaykum,

MashaAllah, May we have the next question now please :)

lolwatever
08-20-2006, 12:06 PM
which verse was the one revealed regarding prophet pbuh beign embaressed to marry his "adopted kid's" (zayd) wife... and Allah publicised it.
salamz

umm-sulaim
08-22-2006, 04:00 PM
I think its ayah 37 "wa idh taquulu lilladhee an3ama Allahu 3alayhi...."

And (remember) when you said to him (Zaid bin Harithah رضى the freedslave of the Prophet SAW) on whom Allah has bestowed Grace (by guiding him to Islam) and you (O Muhammad SAW too) have done favour (by manumitting him) "Keep your wife to yourself, and fear Allah." But you did hide in yourself (i.e. what Allah has already made known to you that He will give her to you in marriage) that which Allah will make manifest, you did fear the people (i.e., Muhammad SAW married the divorced wife of his manumitted slave) whereas Allah had a better right that you should fear Him. So when Zaid had accomplished his desire from her (i.e. divorced her), We gave her to you in marriage, so that (in future) there may be no difficulty to the believers in respect of (the marriage of) the wives of their adopted sons when the latter have no desire to keep them (i.e. they have divorced them). And Allah's Command must be fulfilled.

wassalaam

umm-sulaim
08-28-2006, 10:11 AM
so is it right bro?

wassalaam

umm-sulaim
09-01-2006, 09:33 AM
Insha Allah i'll post up the next question till bro lolwatever comes,

a man came to Umar radhiya Allahu anhu and said, what does Allah mean by this ayah? Umar said the wind, then the man recited the next verses of the surah, he said and what does Allah mean by this ayah? Umar said the wind, then the man asked the same question again, Umar replied the wind, then Umar ordered for the man to be taken away because he had doubt in his heart (or with a similar meaning)

which verses were they?

wassalaam

amirah_87
09-07-2006, 04:31 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

Those verses are the first four verses of Surat Adh-dhaariyaat...Right!?

When A man from Tameem came to Umar radiyallaahu 3anhu and asked him.. what are the Dhaariyaat darwaa? He: replied : they are the winds, He asked : and what ar the muqassimaat amraa.. Umar replied: those are the Malaa'ikah, and then he ased, what are the: Jaariyaat Yusraa? Umar replied: The Ships/Boats...
And then after a while Umar asked the man to be taken away...etc

................. Right!? :)

umm-sulaim
09-07-2006, 05:10 PM
yep absolutely!!

yalla post up the next one sis :)

wassalaam

amirah_87
09-08-2006, 03:42 PM
As salaamu aalykum,

Okay!!!..

Q: In which Surah is the name of Allah repeated in every verse??

Allah Ma3akum :peace:

amirah_87
09-09-2006, 11:18 AM
As salaamu alaykum,

Lol.. Yep, you know I could'nt think of a question so I went back to one of the thread's and pulled one from there... :embarrass :hiding:
funny thing is, you also gave the answr to this question on the other thread!!..
Glad to see you ain't forgotten!! :thumbs_up

Next Question's one you!! :)

amirah_87
09-09-2006, 11:42 AM
As salaamu alaykum,

Oh Please... Your forcing me to go Fishing again!! :p :giggling:

Okay ... HERE GOES...

In Which Verse does Allah say that he will assist the army of he believers with a thousand angels?

S_87
09-09-2006, 07:09 PM

was it Surah Al Anfal ayah 9
Remember ye implored the assistance of your Lord, and He answered you: "I will assist you with a thousand of the angels, ranks on ranks

amirah_87
09-09-2006, 07:11 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

Correct Amani :thumbs_up

NEXT!!

lolwatever
09-10-2006, 04:10 AM
havnt been here in agess
which verse detailed Allah's commandment to musa's mother regarding her son....

Na7lah
09-10-2006, 10:06 PM

is it chapter 20 verse 38-39 :?:

umm-sulaim
09-11-2006, 07:36 AM
or surat qasas from ayah 6-13 ?

wassalaam

lamboodi
09-18-2006, 01:02 AM
havn't been on this site for a while ...

next q inshaallah
which verses detail when Ibraheem asked his lord 2 show him how he brought the dead 2 life

Na7lah
10-08-2006, 08:48 PM
ask the next q

umm-sulaim
11-26-2006, 11:48 AM
In which verse does Allah tell us to greet our brothers if they have greeted us, with the same greeting or to greet them with a better greeting?

wassalaam

amirah_87
11-26-2006, 12:48 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

It's in Surat An-Nisaa: Wa Idhaa Huyiyytum bi'tahiyyatin fa'hayyuw bi'ahsana minhaa aw rudduuhaa...

Right? :)

umm-sulaim
11-26-2006, 06:17 PM
yes right ;D post up the next Q

wassalaam

amirah_87
11-27-2006, 11:31 AM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Lol surat an-nisaa' famous at home, I could't miss that!! :rollseyes ;D

Next Question: What Was the last versed to be revealed in the Qur'aan?

^..sTr!vEr..^
11-27-2006, 04:08 PM
thats easy ...Surah Maida's ..ayah no. i dun remember but it is lyk
"Al yuma akmal tu lakum..."
Next Q-
In which ayah does Allah say that his shahadah is enough for us...?

Muhammad
12-04-2006, 01:30 PM

This thread seems to be the same as Qur'an Challenge!

format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
Next Question: What Was the last versed to be revealed in the Qur'aan?
You asked this before... and the answer was:

http://www.islamicboard.com/394507-post1105.html

In which ayah does Allah say that his shahadah is enough for us...?
Is it this verse:
Say (to them O Muhammad

): "Sufficient is Allâh for a witness between me and you. He knows what is in the heavens and on earth." And those who believe in Bâtil (all false deities other than Allâh), and disbelieve in Allâh and (in His Oneness), it is they who are the losers.
29:52

:?

^..sTr!vEr..^
12-05-2006, 04:55 PM
u r correct i guess but can u check if the ayah no. n surah u av mentioned is correct too.. :-/

^..sTr!vEr..^
12-05-2006, 04:59 PM
ok i checked ...u r close..but not 100% correct.. soory :)
Basically its referring to Quran..the Ayah u av mentioned is referring to Shirk n al that..
Q- repeated "In which ayah does Allah answer this Question --->"Which thg is of most weight in testimony?"

ژاله
01-03-2007, 03:10 PM
Allah answers this q in the same ayah saying "qul Allahu shaheedun bainee wa bainakum......"surah al an3am

umm-sulaim
01-08-2007, 12:08 PM
saheeh, ask the next one sis :)

wassalaam

^..sTr!vEr..^
01-13-2007, 03:04 PM
Yeah mashAllah u r correct...i LOVE this ayaah...its so so so gud.. --->>

Qul ayyu shayin akbaru shahadatan quli Allahu
6:19 Say: "What thing is most weighty in evidence?" Say: "(Allah) is witness between me and you;

ژاله
01-13-2007, 04:35 PM
next q
which verse states that the creation of heavens n earth is greater(more complex) than the creation of man???
give the surah n ayah no.

umm-sulaim
01-20-2007, 02:12 PM
'la khalqos samaawati wal ardhi akbaro min khalqi naasi wa laakinna akthara naasi la ya3lamoun' ghaafir ayah 40?

wassalaam

^..sTr!vEr..^
01-23-2007, 11:34 AM
next Ques- ??

Malaikah
01-23-2007, 11:38 AM
'la khalqos samaawati wal ardhi akbaro min khalqi naasi wa laakinna akthara naasi la ya3lamoun' ghaafir ayah 40?

Wow, mashaallah! :offended: I would have thought it was the other way around. :X

I guess us humans aren't as amazing as I thought we were, or perhaps we are, but then the universe must be more amazing than I thought it was...

ژاله
04-01-2007, 09:37 AM
which verse says that mount tur was crushed into powder?

ژاله
04-01-2007, 06:28 PM
^right
next"which verse states that who wants to meet his Lord should do good deeds ...."?

------
12-07-2007, 11:01 AM
:salamext:

*bump

which verse asks u to spend money[on the poor...etc] for the Love of allah u hv.
Surah 76, Verse 8
“And they give food out of love for Him to the poor and the orphan and the captive:”

Next: Which verse in the Qur’an speaks about our hands and feet bearing witness on the Day of Judgement?

'Abd al-Baari
12-07-2007, 11:07 AM

"On the day when their tongues, their hands, and their feet will bear witness against them as to their actions". :cry: Surah Nur : 24

------
12-07-2007, 11:20 AM

Erm there is also one in Surah Yasin (36) Verse 65:

That Day shall We set a seal on their mouths. But their hands will speak to us, and their feet bear witness, to all that they did.

Next?

'Abd al-Baari
12-07-2007, 11:31 AM

oops sorry i didn't realse that there were two

In which verse does Allah command us not be suspicious of one another?

------
12-07-2007, 11:39 AM

"O you who believe, you shall avoid any suspicion, for even a little bit of suspicion is sinful. You shall not spy on one another, nor shall you backbite one another; this is as abominable as eating the flesh of your dead brother. You certainly abhor this. You shall observe GOD. GOD is Redeemer, Most Merciful." (49:12)

Next: In which verse does Allaah tell us that the purpose of life for Men and Jinn is to Worship Him?

Ummu Sufyaan
12-07-2007, 11:40 AM
surat al-daariyaat verse 56
next: in which verse does sulaimaan 3alyhi assalaam invoke allah, asking him to be grateful for the blessings He bestowed upon him.

------
12-07-2007, 11:44 AM

So he smiled, wondering at her word, and said: My Lord! grant me that I should be grateful for Thy favor which Thou hast bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I should do good such as Thou art pleased with, and make me enter, by Thy mercy, into Thy servants, the good ones. [27:19]

Now do mine above :D

IB-Staff
12-07-2007, 11:45 AM
Surah 76, Verse 8
“And they give food out of love for Him to the poor and the orphan and the captive:”
Good try but thats not the correct answer :)
which verse asks u to spend money[on the poor...etc] for the Love of allah u hv.
It's about giving money not food :)

Ummu Sufyaan
12-07-2007, 11:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4

So he smiled, wondering at her word, and said: My Lord! grant me that I should be grateful for Thy favor which Thou hast bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I should do good such as Thou art pleased with, and make me enter, by Thy mercy, into Thy servants, the good ones. [27:19]

Now do mine above :D
i already did....:D now you ask :p

'Abd al-Baari
12-07-2007, 11:47 AM

Is it

We gave (in the past) knowledge to David and Solomon: And they both said: "Praise be to Allah, Who has favoured us above many of his servants who believe!" Surah Naml: 15

oops to late anyways..sorry :-[

Ummu Sufyaan
12-07-2007, 11:49 AM
close, but sis muj4h1d4 got it right.

------
12-07-2007, 11:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by LI-Staff
Good try but thats not the correct answer :) It's about giving money not food :)

Sorry Mr. LI Staff. Here it is:

"It is not righteousness that you turn your faces toward East or West. But it is righteousness to believe in Allah and the Last Day and the Angels and the Book and the Messengers. To spend of your substance out of love for Him, for your kin, for orphans, for the needy, for the wayfarer, for those who ask and for the ransom of slaves; to be steadfast in prayer and to practice regular charity. To fulfil the contracts which ye have made; and to be firm and patient in pain (or suffering) and adversity and throughout all periods of panic. Such are the people of truth the Allah-fearing." [2:177]

------
12-07-2007, 12:18 PM
Next?

'Abd al-Baari
12-07-2007, 12:20 PM

The Prophet sallahu alayhi wassalam said: "There are five things which nobody knows except Allah;"

In which ayah are these 5 things mentioned?

Ummu Sufyaan
12-07-2007, 12:22 PM
surat luqmaan, 31
which verse does allah mention the cleft of the moon.

------
12-07-2007, 12:40 PM

What's cleft?

Ummu Sufyaan
12-07-2007, 12:43 PM

What's cleft?
divided/spilt

Silver Pearl
12-07-2007, 12:49 PM
:wasalamex

اقْتَرَبَتِ السَّاعَةُ وَانشَقَّ الْقَمَرُ
(Al-Qamar:1)

Transliteration: Iqtarabatis-sa'3tu wan-shaqal-qamar.

sa7?

------
12-07-2007, 12:52 PM

The Hour (of Judgment) is nigh, and the moon is cleft asunder. [54:1]

Is that right?

^^^ P.S. post the english transliteration as well please

EDIT: I meant English meaning :X

------
12-07-2007, 01:16 PM

Next: Which verse tells you that you may like something when it might be bad for you and you may dislike something when it might be good for you?

chacha_jalebi
12-07-2007, 02:56 PM

Next: Which verse tells you that you may like something when it might be bad for you and you may dislike something when it might be good for you?
isnt that surah baqarah . . . .

kutiba 3alaykumu alqeetalu wahuwa kurhun lakum wa3asa an takrahoo shayan . . .

'Abd al-Baari
12-07-2007, 03:02 PM

yup its the middle part of that ayah
وَعَسَى أَن تَكْرَهُواْ شَيْئًا وَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ وَعَسَى أَن تُحِبُّواْ شَيْئًا وَهُوَ شَرٌّ لَّكُمْ
But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you.

Your turn Chacha :D

chacha_jalebi
12-07-2007, 03:04 PM
you can have my turn bro:D

'Abd al-Baari
12-07-2007, 03:08 PM

ermmm...

In which Ayah did Allah prohibit racism?

Ummu Sufyaan
12-09-2007, 10:16 AM
is it surat al-hujiraat 13?

------
12-09-2007, 11:05 AM

I think so...

'Abd al-Baari
12-09-2007, 11:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam11
is it surat al-hujiraat 13?

yup thats right

049.013 O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).

Your turn :)

Ummu Sufyaan
12-09-2007, 11:15 AM
in what verse does allah mention the word 'qitmeer'

------
12-09-2007, 11:21 AM

He merges the night into the day (i.e. the decrease in the hours of the night are added to the hours of the day), and He merges the day into the night (i.e. the decrease in the hours of the day are added to the hours of the night). And He has subjected the sun and the moon, each runs its course for a term appointed. Such is Allah your Lord; His is the kingdom. And those, whom you invoke or call upon instead of Him, own not even a Qitmeer (the thin membrane over the datestone)

>>Surah 35, Verse 13<<

------
12-09-2007, 11:21 AM

Anyone can go next Inshaa Allaah =)

Ummu Sufyaan
12-09-2007, 11:22 AM
lol you totally googled that :D

'Abd al-Baari
12-09-2007, 11:26 AM

I thought that one was quite easy actually, Surah Fatir is one of my favourite Surahs :D Specially the second Ruk'u

Anyways someone gve the next one please :D

------
12-09-2007, 12:04 PM

Next: In which verse does Allaah prohibit Suicide?

Ummu Sufyaan
12-09-2007, 12:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by <Abdullah>

I thought that one was quite easy actually, Surah Fatir is one of my favourite Surahs :D Specially the second Ruk'u

Anyways someone gve the next one please :D
whats ruku?

'Abd al-Baari
12-09-2007, 12:47 PM

Ruku is like divisions in a Surah -
Heres a definition:- These are sections of about ten verses or less, they are marked on the margin of the Qur'an with the letter 'ain, with the number of the ruku over it.

Heres the answer^
O ye who believe! Eat not up your property among yourselves in vanities: But let there be amongst you Traffic and trade by mutual good-will: Nor kill (or destroy) yourselves: for verily Allah hath been to you Most Merciful!

Please can someone else ask the next question, Jazakallah

------
12-09-2007, 01:15 PM

Next: In what verse does Allaah subhaan wa taa'la say that He has made the Qur'an easy for remembrance, but is there anyone to remember it?

Al-Hanbali
12-09-2007, 01:42 PM

وَلَقَدْ يَسَّرْنَا الْقُرْآنَ لِلذِّكْرِ فَهَلْ مِن مُّدَّكِرٍ
"And We have indeed made the Qur'an easy to understand and remember: then is there any that will receive admonition?" (Surah Qamar)

Next:
Which verse is the first that was revealed where Muslims are commanded to bow down in sujud when read?

------
12-09-2007, 01:48 PM

Surah 7, verse 206?

Surely those who are with your Lord are not too proud to serve Him, and they declare His glory and prostrate in humility before Him.

'Abd al-Baari
12-09-2007, 01:50 PM

Surah Alaq':19 ?

Nay, heed him not: But bow down in adoration, and bring thyself the closer (to Allah)!

Al-Hanbali
12-09-2007, 01:51 PM

Answers are not correct...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.